Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2585
tomma Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/not-actually-a-spirit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for banlist when

Tomorrow would make sense, but Konami doesn't make sense.

second for free shurit

>no sooner than mid-september
>would make sense

Xth for give me fucking Linkuriboh Tewart you fat jew.

How about give us Linkuriboh, Kaleido Chick, and fucking Ghengis.

I'm on board. Fuck Tewart and his refusal to localize shit on his retarded whims.

We haven't even gotten last year's Saikyo Jump September card, what makes you think we're getting Linkuriboh anytime soon?

xth for jesus christ who the fuck thought magical musketeer was a good name

Nothing. Nothing does. No where in my post did I say "LINKURIBOH IS COMING SOON!". I want it and am complaining that we don't have it.

Seems like a really retarded thing to say when it hasn't even been out for a month in the OCG and there's plenty more stuff that's been waiting way longer.

Lists are typically revealed around 2 weeks before they take effect. So if the list is revealed tomorrow, it would take effect mid-September.

>It's retarded to want something to come out soon when a bunch of stuff is in line in front of it that you don't want
What?

>Fuck Tewart for not localizing this thing for which there are plenty of actual reasons for why it's not being localized any time soon
Not even a Konami employee, but you're just being dense.

He wasn't specifically talking about Linkuriboh, defend fucking Ghengis and the two Lunalights then mate

You're being autistic. Stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

Would Stratos break anything at all if it were brought back to 1 or 2? I really really want to play HEROes and links are cucking them hard without him

No but dark law or shadowmist should be hit to compensate.

There's stuff that's been waiting even longer than those. inb4
>b-but no one cares about crystal beasts, they should care about my petdeck!

If the deck can get rogue tops with Stratos at 2 and Shadow Mist at 1 in the OCG, you can play with him banned in the TCG.

So you're just mad that your shit has been waiting longer and are taking it out on me? Fuck off.

There's literally no point in wasting cardboard on shitty cards that will never see the light of play so I'm glad they aren't bringing this shit over.
No one plays Crystal Beasts

Then Lunalights and D/D/D don't need shit brought over because no one plays them.

So at what point did I say that wasn't dumb too? I wasn't listing every bloody card overdue for a tcg printing now was I, of course it's going to be ones people have a personal interest in

Yes, thats how it should be

Fite me mate

>This is dropping in about a month
Are we going to get any news on the inevitably disappointing Dark Magician/Cyber Dragon fusion and Odd-Eyes before it comes out?

Maybe like a week or two.

It's a Timaeus fusion, of course it's going to be terrible.

It's sad that this and the structure deck are the only products worth getting hyped for. I don't even care about the new cards. I just want them to have good reprints. The decks are already worth $10 each based on what was revealed so I'm afraid they'll skimp out with everything else.

All they really need to do is reprint Apprentice Illusion Magician in the thing and it'll fly off the shelves. But fat chance of her being reprinted this soon.

Frightfur Tiger was brought over in five months but shit like hope zexal and the lightning took almost a year. I'd be expecting her in the circuit break special

Can you imagine all the assblasted people who dropped like $240 on a playset?

I think anyone who ever spent more than 10 bucks on a card is perpetually assblasted at yugioh. It's why most card shops don't even bother stocking anything but magic.

Also this is coming out about 2 weeks after that. What would it take to push Vendread from bricky zombie tech to actually good?

I consider it a fair trade for YGO having an extremely low entry point. You can get something playable for like $150-$200. Meanwhile competitive MTG formats can cost upwards of thousands to buy a real deck. The only exception is really Standard but lolrotatingformat.

I swear to fuck if that hand destruction deck from the anime gets printed im gonna be annoyed as hell
thats implying i wont be playing it

A level 3 Ritual that still works with Pre-Prep and can summon a Vendread from the deck or GY

>if this card is destroyed: discard one random card from your opponent's hand
Already unprintable.

There's no way they will get printed with those effects intact.

Decks in standard get rotated out a lot slower than yugioh, where shit is constantly getting power creeped and banned.

They never printed Sartorious' lawyer's deck destruction deck, so they probably won't print this either.

Thanks, Kaiba. Your fault the Barians had card games

I'm excited for burning bamboo sword

i'm looking forward to the new gouki main deck card, actually does a decent amount for the deck

also looking forward to people spending a shit ton of shekels on struggling battle only to realize it's not worth it :^)

魅幽鳥 星4 闇属性
鳥獣族 ATK/1300 DEF/1500
:このカードはメインモンスターゾーンに存在する限り、その位置によって以下の効果を得る。
●左端:このカードの攻撃力・守備力は1000アップする。
●右端:このカードは1度のバトルフェイズ中に2回までモンスターに攻撃できる。
●中央:このカードは相手の効果の対象にならず、相手の効果では破壊されない。
●それ以外:このカードと同じ縦列のモンスターは効果を発動できない。

>It is a monster whose effect applied varies depending on the position of the main monster zone where you are located.
goddamnit

>all these Super Joey events
>almost winning Worlds
>you can get the event only cards in pvp now
>all these shilling

Its obvious that new Red-Eyes support is coming soon, probably Links and Red-Eyes Time Magic.

Is that a Spirit?

That's a cool looking bear.

: As long as this card exists in the main monster zone, it gains the following effects depending on its position.
● Left end: Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 1000.
● Right Edge: This card can attack up to 2 monsters during a Battle Phase.
● Central: This card is not subject to the opponent's effect and can not be destroyed by the opponent's effect.
● Other: Other monsters in the same column as this card can not activate the effect.

>>/dlg/

what a wild effect

I'm pretty sure mentioning Duel Links while speculating for upcoming TCG cards is okay.

>Level 4 NS'able 2300 beater with no downside
P O W E R C R E E P

So we're gonna get more random columnshit from now on I see
Should I assume other means the 2nd and 4th columns that line up with the EMZones

I STILL RULE THIS CITY

I'll admit upon further thought that was a lot more of a mix between DL and the actual game than I initially thought. Yeah that's probably fine, ignore me then.

>with no downside

>not playing Chainsaw Insect deckout
lol

correct

You can negate the draw with ghost ash

Wulf, Twilightsworn Werebeast
>level 4 Dark 2100 300
>Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by a card effect. If this card is banished: Special Summon it.

Celestia, Twilightsworn Devil
>Level 5 Dark 2300 200
>When you Summon this card: You can banish 4 cards in your GY, then target up to 2 cards your opponent controls; banish those targets.

Raiden, Fist of the Twilightsworn
>Level 4 Dark 1700 1000
>During either player's Main Phase: You can banish 2 "Lightsworn" cards of your Deck, then if any "Lightsworn" monsters were banish by this effect, this card gains 200 ATK until the end of your opponent's turn. You can only use this effect of "Raiden, Fist of the Twilightsworn" once per turn. Once per turn, if your other "Lightsworn" monster's effect is activated: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the GY.

Ehren, Twilightsworn Taoist(?)
>Level 4 Dark 1600 1000
>If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, before damage calculation: Banish that monster. Once per turn, if your other "Lightsworn" monster's effect is activated: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the GY.

Garoth, Twilightsworn Berserker
>Level 4 Dark 1850 1300
>Each time a card(s) is Banished by the effect of a "Lightsworn" monster you control: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the GY, then draw 1 card for each "Lightsworn" monster sent to the GY by this effect.

Felis, Twilightsworn Hunter
>Level 4 Tuner Dark 1100 2000
>Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by a card effect. If this card is banished by a monster effect: Special Summon it. You can banish this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; banish that target, then send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the GY.

Minerva, Twilightsworn Maiden
>Link - 1 Dark 800 Down
>When this card is Link Summoned: You can add 1 Dark Dragon-Type monster from your Deck to your hand, whose Level is less than or equal to the total number of "Lightsworn" monsters with different names in your Banish. If this card is used for a Link Summon of a "Lightsworn" monster: Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. Once per turn, if your other "Lightsworn" monster's effect is activated: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the GY.

Michael, Arch-Twilightsworn
>Link - 3 Dark 2600 Down Right Left
>Once per turn: You can pay 1000 LP, then target 1 card on the field; shuffle that card into the Deck. When this card leaves the field: You can target any number of other "Lightsworn" monsters in your Banished; shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, you gain 300 LP for each returned card. Once per turn, during your End Phase: Once per turn, if your other "Lightsworn" monster's effect is activated: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the GY.

Thoughts?

How long until Konami makes a deck where the archetype is dependent on Left/Right edge and center positioning.

>CaC
Take it to Yugioh Card Maker forum and stay there.

fuck off faggot

Not an argument

hopefully never

Make me, POJO

I hear mtg got new rules or something?

Mentioning someone's fallacy is not a spell, wizard

It's not even a fallacy. For it to be a fallacy there would have to first be some sort of logical argument/claim. "Go away" is neither of those things. It's just a cacfaggot being butthurt by the fact that nobody wants to read his shit.

I can smell your burnt booty from here

They should make a Quick Senet Switch and one that swaps positions. One preferably a field spell so it can be searched

Dealing of Greed

Normal Spell Card

Discard 1 card; Draw 2 cards.

>posting an obviously broken card
for what purpose?

>A net 0 is broken

>graveyard set up is not a thing
Seriously, have you not played the game in the last 10 years?

Oh fuck this as a mechanic.

>is it my left or stage left

>not knowing how good a generic Destiny Draw would be

haha you got baited!

But real talk, if that kind of card was printed, that would be stupidly busted in any deck, including petdecks. Hell that shit could make a worthless archetype good

Yeah im excited for this and the collector box only because I collect dark magician shit

GOOD Mermail support WHEN?

They would be a decent candidate to get a Link monster in the Link Vrains Pack, but it still probably won't happen. They'll find some decks that won't even benefit from Links and give them Link support.

The deck doesn't fucking need more support, it's like Lightsworn-tier resilience. Save it for stuff that actually is too outdated to function.

At least she's cute

RIP /dng/, time to start playing Duel Links.

Gonna move to mtg this general and game are shit.

But Magic is worst, user.

Mikuratori
DARK / Level 4 / Winged Beast / Effect
1300 ATK / 1500 DEF
(1) This card gains the following effects depending on the Main Monster Zone in which it is placed:
•Left-most: This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF.
•Right-most: This card can attack up to 2 monsters during each Battle Phase.
•Middle: This card cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent’s effects.
•Otherwise: Monsters in the same column as this card cannot activate their effects.
On a side note, Torimikura is a restaurant chain known for its roast chicken. The more you know.
ygorganization.com/not-actually-a-spirit/

I now have three Foolish Burial Goods. What deck should I put them in?

why is duelingbook so shit

worse how?

fluffals

Sorry, I like women.

hi /dng/!
have you bought your totally gnarly shooters?

U.A.