>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

polygon.com/2017/8/30/16227082/fire-emblem-heroes-interview-choose-your-legends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+spd BIke is best ike, pair him with lucina for speed so he cant get doubled, bait a attack gain 2 charge attack back get 2 charge, qr and aether procs to hit again and heal back up to qr range

Ike is shit.

If you kill Maria and Minerva in Shadow Dragon does Michalis say anything?

Y U R I

drinke the waer lol

Hello. Watch your back in this battle!

Do you have it too?

I was worried I almost got Seth'd

Re-posting

Fucked up and wasted goad cavalry, can a Cav team work w/o it?

Merge Rienhearts instead of Skill inheriting Goad to some one else.

Should I?

I probably won't use desperation, but it would be a waste not to port it over.

IVs were a mistake.

Faye is cute!

Make love to your cinna-bun little sister!

Lucina and I walk out of the movie theater. She asks me what I thought about the film. I reply that it wasn't as boring as her fucking face. Lucina runs home with tears in her eyes.

SevSev!

Yes just so you can get that Trash unit off your roster.

If anyone for team Lyn needs an axe i'd be right happy to help. 9443952244

Other than L&D what other skills should Brave Roy be running?

you'll probably manage with hones

Rank the CyL units.

Lyn > Lucina > Ike >= Roy (??)

Lyn has an incredible class and amazing utility right now. Amazing in both Arena and side modes. Her kit is 90% set from the get-go (many might wish go change the Special and C skill). Sacae's Blessing is almost a straight upgrade of Windsweep and helps her measily 53 physical bulk without buffs. She'll be a meta staple from now on. She can even go full anti-Mage and use CA instead of Sacae's Blessing, which will help her if cavalry teams ever fall off as she can still be a niche unit without them. She can go full offense and use a Brave Bow+ build, though it will of course hurt her defensively. As Lyn is more akin to Innes on a horse instead of Bridelia as she actually has a fairly decent Res stat, you can have more options when building her. A very flexible unit that should serve you well for a long time.

Lucina has one of the best stat spreads for a melee Infantry, and incredible utility as well. Her insane Spur buffs are VERY anti-meta as we can clearly see IS is mainly targeting blue buffs now (Panic Ploy everywhere, Lyn and Ike's skills, etc.), which makes her really good for side mode maps as well. Melee units also become more common at higher-tiered Arena levels, so she has incredible uses there. A very versatile unit who can do offense, defense, and support. Don't expect her to be Mage bait though.

(To be continued....)

More like ShitShit lmao

If the art style was only a bit better I would break my NoFap for this

what happened to that guy who went on about lyncucks and how cancerous they were, and how cordeliafags shitting on tana were actually falseflaggers and so and so

Cute. Sadly I don't have all of them

Serra thread!

Takumi did not scale well at all.

Cuckdeliafags LITERALLY SEETHING and FURIOUS that /their cuck/ whom they spent money on is LITERALLY outclassed by a F R E E unit.

>Boons and banes are a controversial topic within the Fire Emblem Heroes community. There have been many requests to have the option to change a unit’s boons and banes. Is this something you would be open to?
Matsushita: We have heard fans’ opinions about the individual stat differences on summoned heroes. This is something we’re looking into right now. The stat differences was definitely something that we had planned. We had expected players to make the best use of these. But we do know that there are some fans who would like to be able to change the individual stats that get increased, the boons and banes. However, if we had that it could also lead to some other problems. So it’s something we’re still looking into.
>Sacred coins were introduced several weeks ago, but their purpose is still unknown. Could you shed some light on that?
Matsushita: I’ll ask you to wait until October, and you’ll find out then. But there’s no disadvantage to collecting them now, so keep at it!
>Where are Xander and Camus? Will they ever be returning?
Maeda: I don’t have a set date that I could give you right now, but these heroes will appear again in Grand Hero Battles.

20% of players using cav memes.
Xander and Camus return.
October for sacred coins info. rerolling IV fags BTFO

>-spd roy

I've never had an issue with shitty banes until now. I'd rather have -Atk than this.

(Continued....)

Ike is.... unique. His tank-on-steroids design can make him a fairly annoying unit to face. There are only 2 problems. 1) You will have to decide whether you want to be an efficient tank with DC to bait kill foes, or to be more of a troll-ish tank and bait foes to charge up your Special. Ike's default kit is already pretty good, albeit Beorc's Blessings can be rather limiting. However, in this ranged-dominated meta, it can be rather tricky and frustrating to use a unit that can't bait kill foes, as it allows enemy allies to catchup and gang up on you. If you give him DC to remedy this, however, he will become a less effective ranged tank as Urvan's effect will activate much less often when he can retalitate. 2) Another issue with Ike is his viability outside of the Arena. His tank role is great when stat-inflation isn't present, but in side mode maps, he can be rather inefficient as a unit, where enemy placement is bullshit and stat inflation is so far up the ass that he will barely be able to tank or efficiently help you clear the maps' enemies with his middling stat spread. However, he is still a unique unit and it should be interesting to see what people will come up with for him in the Arena.

Roy is incredibly solid, don't get me wrong. However, in return, he is nothing special, especially compared to the other 3. This brings out a question about how viable he will be in the long-term, especially if cavalry teams become less common. Roy does his job at being an offensive powerhouse of a Sword Cav VERY well, but that's all there is to him. He doesn't have much of an Enemy Phase though it is undoubtedly better than Eliwood without DC. This also brings into mind the question about side modes. With their infamous stat inflation dickery, how well can Roy keep up? All 3 other CyL units have at least some defensive options for themselves. His A skill can help, but most will be replacing it to activate his prf more often.

>+spd -def lyn
>+atk -def roy
>-atk +def ike
>only 180 orbs spent
>get to fix that ike with the free roll
good shit

Just do it

What are some interesting units you've come across this voting gauntlet /feg/ ?

He's still a pretty decent archer. It's not like he's C-tier now.

But yeah, I don't feel so bad about never having rolled him now.

You did this last thread. You're retarded.

is this a new pasta

i don't know if cordeliafags or anticordeliafags are more annoying

I wasn't able to tell if that guy just hated Lyn, or was a Cordeliafag or Lucinafag

Does this help you, friend?

What's the best A skill for Brave Roy, Death Blow/ Darting Blow/ Quick Sparrow/ Steady Blow/ Sturdy Blow/ or Life and Death

WHEN'S THE WARRIORS STREAM ON JAPAN TIME
sorry for that

>3 Hectors against 3 Chroms

Why are there still idiots?

These faggots should be banned from playing FEH

>You will have to decide whether you want to be an efficient tank with DC to bait kill foes
No one should ever do this

Eirika looks like a burn victim

disgusting.

i want you to die for posting such an abomination

what happened to camilla, sonya, ephraim and eirika

First day of the CYL banner is wrapping up.

Post spent orb totals and spoils

Have the developers said anything about IVs? They were quick to make TT less painful when everyone hated the first one so they're obviously listening to feedback, but have remained mysteriously silent on IVs.

>+ATK -RES BIke
How much does it cripple his ability to take on Tinyhand McThundercock, and how would that balance his damage output?

Yup, that'll be my defense team soon as I've leveled Lancina

steady breath is op on dragons

Post underrated/non-top tier units that never let you down

>didn't even use him at first because lol Xander is better
>became my highest scoring red after rolling him 3 times
>dominates enemy phase with massive attack, QR, 41 def, and often double moonbow
>incredible player phase thanks to high attack and zero cooldown moonbow.
>Master at gimping dangerous ranged units.
>reposition + cav movement offers excellent utility.
>looks like a boss

I don't even use him on a cav team. He doesn't need the boosts.

I like Hana

>first I get exactly 99,999 in TT
>now this
if only my rolling luck was as good as my gets

>no summer Sonya and Camilla

IV is here to stay

polygon.com/2017/8/30/16227082/fire-emblem-heroes-interview-choose-your-legends

Where is Snack's sister?

Was thinking on building my Tiki with one.

>Moonbow

Use Bonfire or Ignis, my guy.

even in CC Lunatic and the such with inflated stats? Really wanna beat the last two CC ten maps

cordeliafags had it coming once they started shilling warriors; none of the other waifufags whose wives got in did that.

I really don't get why people think they would allow players to change IVs, they are a necessary evil for gachi games

Friendly reminder that Lucina Emblem was already a thing

CHOOSE

Roling for Lancina now and hope I can make this team before the new arena season.

>literally a sketch
>better art style
Pick one.

me too

>Camilla still using an axe
>Innes still using a bow
I could not give a single fuck about the tumblr art.

But this. This frustrates me.

Does that Gwendy belong to someone here, or did someone else have the same idea to give her Berkut's Lance

Top blue

where is adult snack

I have a +res -spd roy I know your pain
So much of his kit requires you to be doubling
>galeforce
>steady blow
>desperation
I'm hoping Fury+horsebuffs can save him.
57atk and 40spd.
Maybe go LnD if you're desperate.
or full oneshot with deathblow

>We had expected players to make the best use of these

Fucking idiots

There's nothing to "make use of" a shit IV unit in 90% of scenarios, they're fucked regardless

They could at least be honest and say "we want players to get cucked by shit IVs so they roll more"

Please don't summon him back. The threads have just started to get decent,

Bottom right is perfect iv'd lyn

the doot represents where BLucina disappeared to

>Rolling for BLyn and BIke
>Keep getting Lucius and Lachesis
>Didn't know they weren't 5* locked
I never felt so paniced in a long time.

Jesus fuck that Hana.
Wish I can get my Athena like her. Just can't seem to roll her 4* very often

oh, that

yeah, idk, maybe sit tight for the camus rerun since he has goad at 4*

Yeah, but now Lucina can buff herself up to have +9 atk and speed without even considering C skills.

>-HP +RES Lyn
>+ATK -RES Ike
>+SPD -RES Lucina
>Stray Ryoma and Amelia
>~175 orbs sank
Will roll more later but I still have my free roll so I can pick up neutral Roy to complete the set. Good shit, I love this banner

what is the best build for Klein?
i figure that death blow is his best A slot, his B is good but a breaker might be better and for his C clot i guess i could put in hone speed/atk or something
anything else? maybe change his special?
inb4 CYL Lyn is better, i know i just really like Klein

Yup. How exactly am I going to make the best use of a +Spd -Atk Ike? There isn't a single situation where that's useful

60 orbs spent.

I got Hector.

Summer Sonya and Camilla are too lewd for ISIS to allow.

Bottom right meme is for real, it's always that or top for me

How many units benefit from boons/banes, really? Some like Hector have such low res and speed that they can go with +res/speed OR -res/speed for specific niches, but most characters just get screwed over by it.

Neutral free Ike and +Spd / -Def Roy with about 50 Orbs spent. I already have a Brave Bridelia and QP Rein built so I'm wondering if I should roll for Lyn or go all-in for Hector because I could use some DC fodder.

those two are better for PvE, but in arena I've gotta make sure I can take out merged ranged units with one blow, so moonbow gets the nod. If he were +atk then maybe I could do without it. ...Or if I was running hones like I should. This new team doesn't have good C skill synergy.

Sure there is give someone heavy blade.

>15 orbs in so far waiting for the monthly quest reset to do another full roll
>2 lyns + a neutral so far
I am doing ok

Fuck man really annoyed that I had Goad and just simply merged it. Wasted 22K feathers to make Olwen great.

Nice, they're going to finally seperate gay ass healers from the colorless orb pool

Please respond

Summoning all 5 heroes and increasing pity rate vs. Purposely avoiding colorless and keeping the 3% rate

What is the optimal f2p way to summon, /feg/?

>too lewd