mmo-champion.com
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/blizzard-to-launch-global-diversity-and-inclusion-initiative-aims-to-boost-women-and-minority-group-employment-figures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course they don't, they were stupid to neuter the reward so much. Hopefully they'll either adjust the rates so that basically each hand in is like 0.1% or something or just have them on timers.

Or fuck, we're fighting them on Argus now, why can they be fucked tearing them down. Just have them permanently up but rotating the rewards every few days

>tfw we are in a new golden age of WoW

>he didn't get his challenge mode appearance
>he'll never get it now that no one is doing Broken Shore

still not as good as the wotlk launch

Judge this thoroughly, and tell me whether it looks good or not

not a pic of the next expansion

>tfw i transmogged my cm artifact appearance to my cm wod weapon while wearing cm armor
i'm mentally challenged

complete trash

Dragoons confirmed as next class. What're your thoughts?

I didn't want it though

Looking cute with a matching mog > epeen

>Neutral faction
How the fuck would pvp work? If spots are filled regardless of faction you might as well not have factions at all.

Which I'm all for, but Bliz has other ideas.

tfw no tall dragoon gf

Just imagine it

Cross Faction Raids, that would actually make some goddamn sense for the big guys like Death Wing, LK, Fucking Sargeras, etc

yfw playing on a pve server

what archetype

I miss having fun in this game leveling in cata instead of just being addicted to it.

>leveling in cata

it sucked not being able to see the new 1-60 zones as a max level 80 at the time but fuck I was not gonna give that shit up after thrall started yapping about the end of the world
shit was sick

mail wearer, tank, damage, healing (field medic)

has a leap ability, strong focus around a spear identity, deals with slow and powerful attacks in DPS, uses a glaive as a tank and uses the warden motif, healer uses a dagger and a potion offhand, is a melee healer who uses alchemical concoctions

Survival is already a Dragoon spec and your healer ideas are fucking terrible.

as i'm reading this i can imagine you stealing the job archetypes straight from final fantasy tactics of dragoon (dps) and chemist (healer)

maybe you wanna go play ff mmo? wow is about batshit magic that doesn't make any sense, buddy.

also
>class with leap
>spear identity
>slow powerful attacks

you literally just described SV hunter.

>Dragoons
>Not enchanted with the power of blue dragons
>Not wielding a lance
>No long winded Jump ability that lowers threat

Dragoons cant tank shit but damn I want a class that deals absurd amounts of burst damage every 4-5 seconds just to fuck over the DPS meters

>but damn I want a class that deals absurd amounts of burst damage every 4-5 seconds just to fuck over the DPS meters

Literally Sub Rogue
>tfw your DFA crits 22m

sorry, I suppose you want another nature-themed healer

survival is shit and needs to be deleted, it's an abortion of a spec.

what we need is a holy damage caster, like a scarlet inquisitor

all the dragoons in the game currently use spears mate, what do you want? the lightforged ones and the ones in black rook hold.

>survival
>slow, powerful attacks

you fucking what

dragoons aren't even a fucking class, you're the one hyping them like they are real. AUTISM.

they just fucking plopped some night elf npcs and called them dragoons and gave them spears. THERE IS NO DRAGOON CLASS. It's just a fantasy idea that exists in almost every fantasy setting, there is no precedent or background lore for fucking dragoons!

>he didn't spec butchery

>look up vid on rouge changes from legion
>this is the only vid

you motherfuckers

Survival is great, it just has too many buttons for scrubs and suffers from being melee in an expansion where it's competing with tons of other melee.

If Demon Hunters hadn't been added, and Outlaw had been a ranged spec instead, Survival would be popular. As it is everybody simply has too many melee.

As for Healers, Ghostcrawler talked about how they'd been spitballing an idea for a Time mage spec who undid wounds rather than healing them. That's always on the table.

So dps shamans are still the official forgotten class correct? I verrrry rarely see them in heroic raids or mythic+ and they're not at the top of warcraft logs or anything. Surely they can't be that bad?

what are bis trinkets for a mut rogue?

Nobody plays Rogue anymore because Assassination and Outlaw are the two worst performing specs in the game, and Sub is barely mediocre. But Sub is bursty as fuck and really fun so I stick with it.

The reroll trinket.

my favorite part about that pink-haired dyke is one time on the legion beta i watched her run straight into the tanking dummy in acherus and get fucking ONE SHOT
i laughed for a solid 5 minutes

bet you think you're smart

New class should be warden. Tank/healer, no dps spec.

>dragons aren't a class
duh, but all the enemies titled dragoon use spears, so it's not like i'm not going to give a fake class taking that name and idea a similar weapon. there's so few fucking polearm users.

survival is fun for half a minute until you blow your load and you're waiting on shit. stuff like harpoon is also cool. it's just not competitive in any way at all and brings nothing to the table for it's abhorrently low DPS.

i just want a class that heals that isn't a light-user or a guardian of nature / elements thing. like a Surgeon class that channels slice and dice on you to knit your arm back together using top notch fucking gobbo potions that also give you a random buff or something. time mage would be pretty cool, but i feel like they'd have to introduce spellblade as a class and give them some sort of Nightborne motif with a melee spec, a spellfire / astromancer spec, and a time healing spec.

Time mages would certainly be an advanced class

something like...
>Wound Warp: Heal target for the last ten hits that target took
or...
>Desperate Future: Fully heals target but target cant be healed again for ten seconds

idk im just spitballing random af ideas

More like you'd just cast UnWound, Rewind and Temporal Displacement.

New class will either be tinker or dragonsworn.

>Love playing my Frost DK now that it is not focused on BoS
>Doesn't deal that much damage even with the buffs
>My Ret Paladin which is just shy of the same ilvl does more damage

It hurts...

Or some dumb bullshit like
>lockout: Interrupts cast: Adds 1 minute CD to that specific spell

Survival single target damage is competitive, it's just the average Survival Hunter logged on WCL is like 15 ilvl below the average Marks Hunter and has barely any Concordance ranks because Survival is relegated to the Alt class.

>wanting to put Tracer into WoW
You would be the ideal blizzard dev.

I'm playing wotlk for the first time on warmane, should I buy legion?

haha
hahhaaaa

pcgamer.com/blizzard-to-launch-global-diversity-and-inclusion-initiative-aims-to-boost-women-and-minority-group-employment-figures/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is Mage fun this expac? Which spec would I have to play at 110? Is Arcane viable?

>only two genders

>be 928 rogue
>apply to a +11 votw
>link KSM that i got literally yesterday
>leader replies with "that achievement means nothing"
>declines me
>told him to look at the date
>ignores me
>mfw

>paymane
lmao

>Finished four of my toons for the new patch
>Still need to do another four

I really wish they at least let you skip the rp bullshit.

op, looks like /wpsg/ died again

>having more than 1 toon

>not having alts that are basically mini garrisons

for shame

Since there are multiple carries for it, that achi certainly doesn't mean anything.

I main one toon. The rest is just to see how they are and it helps getting multiple of something one toon would have to wait forever for.

>928 rouge
>920 Huntard still does more dps

stupid cunt
do you really think everyone buys carries? pathetic
dank meme bro

>"I didn't buy a carry, I swear!"
Sure. Also why the fuck would anyone pick a rouge. It's a dungeon run, not pickpocket minigame.

burst damage

>2 vengeance DHs in bg
>"Me go flag"
>They end up running around alone with their crutch trample
>Never cap the flag
>Blame the other players in the group
Why do people play this stupid shit meme? its not even a spec, its literally just single (1) ability that they overuse and if the enemy team has 1 or 2 mediocre players its a complete fail

imagine being a lowly grey parser who thinks everyone better than them bought a carry haha

burst damage < consistent damage < consistent damage with periods of burst damage

>ANOTHER tank
fuck off

Hey! Should I buy Legion for 15 € cheaper right now? Haven't played since mid Warlods when I got 'Lady of War' Title. Kind of feeling the itch to play some Legion while it's the active expansion. It's the last tier of the expansion right now, correct? Would be very thankful for anyone offering serious pro/cons to help me decide! (also, which classes are fun/strong or useless currently?)

anyone else disappointed that the vindicar is just a building?
remember the flying ships in icecrown and deepholm or the stormheim intro scenario?
they should have built up that technology instead and have the vindicar move from zone to zone and while the vindicar is inside a zone you can do shit. it also should not have been stationairy but move around all the time within that zone. i mean you can use the beacons to always get onto it so why would it have to stand still. they really blew this opportunity. phasing, npcs pathing and ai, and even events all worked on the airships already. all they had to do was polish up the technology behind it to make it more seamless and acomodate the way things have been handled in legion.
heck as a matter of fact the airship technology can be adapted for use in ships. it should have been that way in draenor.
ships between capitals should also not be just glorifed loadingscreens but instead take like a minute or two to actually physically move you there.
there was a private server a while back who actually did this. they just extended all the maps and moved calimdor into teh same map as the eastern kingdoms including npcs and entities and it worked just fine.
if the next expansion truly is the south seas then they need to fix up the world to be one big map rather than lots of shitty instances. traveling should not be instant teleports but take some time like griffon rides. remove fatique and instead have other dangers like being able to fly but storms on the sea could knock out your mount when they occour right into shark infested water which happens to be full of elite sharks that always seem to be 10 levels above you.
yeah im mad. the technology is there to have made dreanor ships a real thing instead of just glorfied stats and the vindicar an actual moving entity but instead they went the lazy rout and still have to timegate content because if they would release it all even blizzdrones could not defend them.

t. prot warrior

thaspion,...

>every single new class has added a tank and mdps
>1 healer
>no rdps
>whenever someone mentions a new class that isn't purely rdps and healer

give DKs a new rdps lightning spec

I really don't know why blizzard thought adding more melee dps was good idea? It was bad enough we had demon hunters but now we have hunters going survival. Majority of the time we are always needing ranged dps and healers but only fucking melee dps always apply.

>Spellbrewer
>Mixes hexes, arcane magic and holy magic for different effects by debuffing the enemy and using a spellburst, like pallys judgement
>can consume a brew that keeps their mana regeneration high, encouraging tons of mixing and spellbursting

this is why I dont work at blizzard btw

>Also replaced one of the previous rDPS classes with mDPS
but y

>TFW full bags of ilvl gear for pvp and movmeent sped gear

Hunters always wanted a melee spec which is fine but they did it at time where we don't need any more fucking melee in this game.

Maybe if rdps wouldn't be designed to be pussies and to stand around doing nothing, then more people would play them.

how the fuck does pvp work now? i have pvp talents apparently that i have to unlock? the fuck?

can I PVP with PVE gear?

You gotta more honor to unlock all the talents, and yeah you can use PvE gear for PvP and vise versa.

>Be healer
>Press Rejuv 50 times
>done

>Be tank
>Hit the boss and use Rune tap when he's about to cast the big dick DPS spell
>continue to hit

>be dps
>spam macro

the game isnt really all that hard...

Yes, you are set to be more or less equal than everyone else
PvP gear is more of a transmog thing these days

Hey WoWG for a PvP server should I go for Tichondrius or Emerald Dream

>melee monkeys actually believe this

rofl

And made it so shitty at the start that literally no one focused it as their main

kind of too late to bother now and it still doesn't outdps its counterparts

FUCKIN FAGGOT FIRELANDS COMBAT BUG AFTER SPIDER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sub is barely mediocre
??????????????????????????????

Most melee are designs to able to live through dumb shit even if you are standing in the fire like a retard. Most casters are squishy as fuck that need to play around it in order to live. Be glad you can sit on the boss and never worry about anything.

best way to grind reps with Wardens? or is World Quest my only hope?

I honestly think they'll never have survival as the top spec because of the shitstorm they'd get from people being forced to respec into it

if you had multiple characters you wouldn't be so butthurt about what he said, it's true. rdps avoid 75% of fight mechanics. That's why guilds stack rdps because people are fucking stupid and it's just easier to cheese mechanics than have a bunch of morons fucking try to know what to do even with DBM warning you 100 years before anything happens.

I really don't see the appeal to bringing in a survival hunter? My guild kicks them because they expect a ranged.

WQ's, Vault of the Wardens, OH missions

What else would you call this?

does anyone even play survival, I never see them

Kiljaden fight is a best example why rdps is more preferable. You have to soak which means mdps is fucked, while rdps literally does the same thing. Melee is the only spec in the game with an actual skill level.

is a m+10 7.3 equivalent with +15 7.2.5 in terms of difficulty?
or is all they changed the iLvl?

No one really plays a hunter to be melee. It's like Shammy, one spec is going to be subpar compared to the other - and it's almost always the melee spec

>A random screenshot from a random moment is usually enough to set people off

this is why the monk died

Not sure personally, but had people say it's closer to a 7.2.5 +12 or +13 than +15

what classes besides healers and tanks really appeal to raids?

do you really need classes anymore for anything besides bloodlust/timewarp?

besides some heal shit most guilds use bear MT to cheese the content with their 6 gorillion hps. What classes really bring anything vital at all anyway anymore??

Desu to the scourge... and desu to the living! owo

>A compilation of data from over 7000 individual raids is just a random moment

alright, that's nice

Yet somehow the only class requirement on that fight bigger than bear for road is stacking rogues

it's called skewed by pad fights