twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cat lyns #1

autism

you need to stop with your self insert

Why must you perpetuate this agony

That's some piping hot autism.

look at this

i want to set that cat on fire and throw him in the river

This is pretty cute, we don't have enough OC content as is.

I like it

Can you replace the 3 people with 3 people that actually play the game?
I would rather see familiar faces that I can interact with in game while doing stuff like end game dungeons.
Not to be rude but I've never interacted with the people in the photo in the actual game because they're always offline and playing a different game. Basically what I'm saying is, who even are you three?

its just candi + luu

I have no idea who those people are. Do they host Ebondrake Lair lobbies or something occasionally? Unless they're from a different server like RU?

how new are you shitposter

they are just people who dont play the game and never really did, but that avatarfag game is next level raid tier. also the two on the right are the same person.

I'm the shitposter for asking a legitimate question and wanting to play the game with people here, alright then.

fuck off newfag

It's just kotori complaining again.

Oh okay. It just seems weird to me they would post something like that that only the 'old' players would understand. Like I've never seen those people around so what they posted just looks like random spam to me. You know, like an inside joke that people keep spouting that nobody really gets or cares about.

Calm down Luu, Hepatica, Maenne, or whoever the autistic fuck you are.

>Veeky Forums
>old people
>inside jokes

Shitposting aside, please fuck off

We are in an odd situation currently. The games allright and the people from here that you can find in game and on discord are generally friendly.
It's just these threads that became literal and the real shitposters here seem to have taken it onto themselves to self-destruct bnsg.

shitposter circle jerking with other shitposters
I shouldn't be surprised

kys virgin

hello dcs

203 775

is the truNEET discord gone? just realized its off my server list. or did i get kicked for inactivity

truneet broke and now the owner is autistic as fuck who will kick you for personal reasons

stfu and stop namedropping me
youtube.com/watch?v=PGpQk2cW494

arveene kicked all the inactives before he gave lead to kyoppi. kyoppi may have kicked you for whatever reason too.

Lair lair lair lair

Ebondrake lair

NA #204 182

When are Friend clan's vet/leaders typically on?

Trying to join but they're all gone

Good luck lynbois!

There are 9 of us on right now, including the Leader and Advisor

Also, almost everyone in the clan has invite privileges

Is it asking for too much to come to a game's general and expect people in said general to be.. playing the game?

I mean it's just odd to me that people who aren't active still post here (maybe more often than actual people that play the game?) I see rarely any dungeon lobbies in these threads.

And please don't call me a newfag for simply wanting to enjoy the game with other people who have similar interests: playing the game.

good evenyan~

3/6

I only kicked rip hajoon

Oh sorry, someone gave me 4 names in last thread. Um... could you, or maybe poke the right person for me?

Are you interested in playing the game, maybe raiding down the line?

What's your IGN?

well you are a newfag if you dont remember them.

Sure, what's your name?

Good night

this is my favorite lyn

Kindred Shion

>I'm defecting from truneet and ceru and demand diplomatic protection

I only see 0 lynboys in that lobby

No problem!

You will have to switch to our side before the invite'll work, tho

Shion! You're not on in discord. I think you're on under a different discord account

My IGN is DevilNitara. I know that may sound foreign to you guys but that's because I started checking out the threads only a few days ago.

5/6 leaving in 5 minutes

I don't do discord much and I only have one account ._.

Ignore the person calling you a newfag. Newblood is always welcome.

Tell me, are you in Zulia or Yura?

I'm in Zulia.

Ignore what I just asked. I just checked your profile. You've got quite a lot of characters already.Wew.

Unfortunately you picked a really shitty time to start browsing the thread

what a twisted place

GUNNER SOON GUNNER SOON GUNNER SOON GUNNER SOON GUNNER SOON GUNNER SOON GUNNER SOON GUNNER SOON GUNNER SOON GUNNER SOON

soon
SOON

Why do you say that?

Just ignore, the thread wasn't any better before

Say, are you planning to join either of the clans? It's Friend and truNEET. Crimson and Cerulean, respectively.

Because a major clan leader, raid leader and raid tank left the community, taking a few others with him

There's a lot of venom going back and forth right now, even more than usual. Not all undeserved, but a shitshow regardless.

I have a bunch of friends in my current clan so I don't plan on joining either of those two. But I'll try to join the dungeon lobbies posted here from time to time. If I get more gear I'll check out the raiding stuff. Is there like a central Discord or group that's got active game discussion going on?

I like to think it isn't actually either clans bickering because that would be silly. Even though there has been quite a bit of changes made guild-wise, the shitposting of each other definitely wouldn't incline me to join the other if one were to collapse completely.

There's nothing attractive about petty behavior like that

post your discord tag or check the clan pastebin
for who to add and you can get an invite to it

>faggot that wants easy gear

Fuck off. Don't come here. We've had enough of your kind.

wat u say you mother bitch? ill fuck u

If I want easy gear I'll just use my paycheck. Trust me, I know how these games work.

If you have a guild full of normie friends why are you here? What exactly do you gain? You certainly aren't needed or wanted.

hate to be that guy, but you have only been here a few days and you haven't seen everyone from the year before. No need to discredit them.

i'd like to think that too but what gets said behind closed doors made me think otherwise.

Veeky Forums is not some secret club anymore. I could bring my friends here to join the raid too if we get geared enough. I'm not here to leech, and I'm not here to complain about gear.

>I could bring my friends here to join the raid too if we get geared enough

That's where you are wrong. You think you are entitled to everything just because you found this place? You should really fuck off.

Oh no, I doubt that the shitposting has much to do with clan vs. clan mentality. A lot of people have characters in both clans, so it's kinda pointless.

Most of the shit involves assigning blame. Some blame the raiders for relying too heavily on one person to run/tank stuff and others blame Arv because the way he left was pretty dickish, even if the reasons behind it make enough sense. And others blame Arv's gf for ruining everything, because that's how a gf in an MMO often turns out.

The point is everyone's feeling really pissy at the moment, so expect a non-friendly atmosphere for a while

You mean like how you think you're entitled to shitpost because you're anonymous? I mean if your trolling was funny I would be okay with that. You're not really being funny though. Try harder next time!

hi can we talk about the game

What do ya wanna talk about, sweetie

If you don't have anything in particular to start with, how about the upcoming crafting changes? RIP Merry Potters ;_;

>join forced minigame afk team to get 1 more oil
>get banned for it

fuck you ncsoft faggots I hope you choke on razors

it's always been this way
people are just more vocal about it now because they're being cucked out of a free BT carry
i mean i would be mad too if my bt clear times went from 45 minutes to 3 hours

you can't offer me any advice for fm/riftwalk bm rotations so no

how exactly was the way arv left dickish?

I blame myself for not playing tank class and not being the saviour bnsg needs

it was dickish because arveene was carrying their asses and now they have no competent tank

basically, OMEGALUL

He left with no warning, and his final announcement consisted of

>I'm leaving
>You know why
>I'm gonna go run my own shit

What the fuck are going on about bitch. You'll never raid with us anyways so fuck off.

You guys aren't even running the newest raid. So your trolling isn't really working. :(

The new crafting system is pretty good for preventing bots and lvl 16 alts from crashing the crafting market.

I personally won't miss Merry Potters, though i am concerned abouts how we'll get the outfit for Crafty Collector.

seemed like tomato gave you guys plenty of warning but everyone ignored it LUL

What the fuck were you expecting him to write a resignation letter or some dumb shit? You're all autists I swear to god

The article mentions that they're gonna throw the Merry Potters outfit/hat into the cheevo vendor

Dunno how they're gonna change the outfit crafting mats for everyone else, tho

pretty sure the warning sign was when no one even bothered to sign up for VT

why are you so mad
its just a game

>talk trash and shit on people that carry you for months
>be surprised when they leave
WHERE MUH CARRY HERR DURURR

>abandoned all his friends that worked to gear him up
>WHY U MAD???

What? He put up with your shit for 30 weeks, if anything he was the one who worked the hardest to gear up everyone else in /bnsg/

>friends
>worked hard to gear him up
pretty sure arveene got his gear paying a lot early on then carried everyone for 30 weeks to get theirs

So tell me bnsg why didn't you have replacement tank for when shit like this happens?

but ahoka and friends are in the same clan with arveene
and tome/bacso quit the game
I wouldn't call people that talk mad shit behind my back my friends

tl;dr
nigga kys lmao shitposting faggot nigger fuck

list of known shitstarters?

1. Lolith
2. Taeyo
3. Alice
4. Luu

who else?

u

You.

I mean, that's exactly what you're doing.

you know the shitposting is coming from EU or outside of the discord because they aren't aware that we still have tanks, stop replying god damn