>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5lNrPC-AmY
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv304580115
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/color/play
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty sure FEH is beating FGO and Granblue right now when talking about worldwide sales
Even though FEH is losing to them in Japan, it's in the top 10 top grossing in America and Japan right now

Cuckdeliafags LITERALLY SEETHING and FURIOUS that /their cuck/ whom they spent money on is LITERALLY outclassed by a F R E E unit.

everything is reddit

Reina!

Does any even give a shit about the voting gauntlet? No one's talking about it.

Just rolled this lovely lady(male), +atk, highest bow attack in the game. Would work great with my new Lancina and a Brave Bow. What else should he get?

Tharshitfags LITERALLY SEETHING and FURIOUS that /their shit/ whom they spent money on is LITERALLY outclassed by a C U T E unit.

FEH's generous gatcha means less need to turbowhale.

Remember that you can spend $5000 and not get the seasonal unit you want in FGO. i think one guy spend $6000 to get Schatach. You can whale $100 and not only not get a 5*, but you can even not get a 4*.

I just rolled a -DEF/+RES Lanceina. How fucked am I?

>supporting the reddit lord

NA FGO probably yes, JP FGO I'm not sure, but there's literally nothing to do at the moment in the game (JP FGO)

Has the Famitsu NicoNico stream started? Link?

I picked Lyn for horse bows, but Roy looked more fun, and I have ZERO usable green units.
Was this a mistake??!

no u

Depends on if you have horse memes setup already.

Enjoy the calm before the storm, because once day 2 ends there's gonna be some serious shit flinging.

we already know who's gonna win

>just rolled a +spd -hp Roy
FUCK HOW DO I SALVAGE?

Faye is cute I say.

don't open Reinbros, cursed image

I'm going to put Memebow on my B.Lucina +ATK and there's nothing you're going to do about it

3 charge attacks are shit you need to kill in 1 round of combat

Yeah it's me.

So Brave Roy needs LaD if he's not running +Speed? And probably Fury otherwise?

I think Lucinafags and Lynfags will still be willing to work together to support whoever they lost against against Shitja/Cumilla

>literally nothing to do at the moment in the game (JP FGO)
That + the CYL banner are probably why FEH is making so much bank right now in comparison
Just wait for Ike vs. Lyn
That's when the fun starts

Is Ike going to get another multiplier? Was asleep whenever he got one.

Frankly with her defense she could bait then kill next round. Draconic Aura would have been good

this is a good image

>yfw we aren't /fgog/

Who else bored as fuck with feh? If autobattle didn't exist I'd only login.

FE:H will never beat Granblue and F/GO in Japan as they currently are due to how nice the gatcha rates are in FE:H.

People spend thousands to fully upgrade A SINGLE UNIT.

In FE Heroes you can literally fully SI Level 40 +10 a unit with a few hundred dollars for the whales and have a ton of good stuff left over.

FEH will never surpass those games, FGO is THE poster child of predatory waifu gacha and Granblue kind of set a standard for gacha in a lot of ways.

You can tell which games are the most profitable by which ones get the most h-doujins. FEH barely scratches the surface.

Not much to talk about really.

>Ike is stomping Roy
>Lyn is inching out Lucina
>Chrom and Hector is close
>who gives a shit about the thots

Everything people are predicting is happening, the only thing that could shake it up at this point is multiplier bullshit.

Roy couldn't put him into multiplier range even with a bonus.

Ike's probably just going to slowly creep up and overtake him, which means no multiplier.

wife sheep

youtube.com/watch?v=u5lNrPC-AmY

>3:40

It was our time Lucinabros

Doing quests and completing new levels for orbs and then rolling said orbs are keeping me up.

Alright who Should I give the goad To? Or does it not matter?

Very rapeable village wench.

Definitely the first to get passed around when the village gets raided.

>the state of my Ephraim

At least he's still better for blade tomes but man his combat is ass.

When I go to the 'purchase orbs' section in the shop, it just loads forever and never registers/takes me to another screen. Is this happening to other people too? Does Anna not want my bullion?

Cecilia. She simply fills a niche and doesn't need it as bad as the others.

I'd rather lose to Lyn than those other two thots. Not even mad.

Well duh, you got a -Atk Ephraim. He's fucking garbage.

Ephraim's more common than Lucina though so you'll be fine, you can get a new one now.

Your wife is my little sister.

Are we cousins now?

>-ATK Eph

Ouch

I do them to, but I only use autobattle now. Insane is kinda fun but I wish they'd expand the map size.

this got is an idiot, why do people watch him? His summoning video was funny though
>126 orbs
>Only 5 star is the very first summon Ogma
>4.50 pity rate
Serves that faggot right

Alright thanks. Also how is the twitter campaign going? Are we getting the 10k feathers?

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go through colorless hell for Lachesis

>but he can take on Rein despite having garbage Res
No, he can't. Stop being stupid.

Don't we always

>Tharja has a bonus
What are the chances that Camilla can trigger another one by the end and let Tharja win?

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv304580115

The Warriors segment doesn't start till around 3 AM PST. I'll post the link again when it starts up.

>cares about Cooperation making money a day
Jesus Christ

TA boey can survive, but rein still take huge chunks of his HP.

I hope this is the last one. Gauntlet is a really cute idea, but it's very shallow and linear. It also sucks to have to check your mobile game every 30 minutes to stay on top.

They tweaked the numbers enough that it's not just a roflstomp from the most popular character, but since they found an equation that "works", most people understand that you don't spam feathers unless there's a bonus. Since there's no realistic way to coordinate, it almost feels like luck of the draw: the most popular character either just wins by keeping a steady advantage, or they get upset at the last minute and it's total bullshit.

No chance, those games can earn more profit in Japan alone than other games worldwide.

>Gachta rates so low you need to whale thousands for the goods you want
>Incredibly expensive summoning item

Not to mention Granblue takes it a step further, if you don't whale the game becomes a massive grindfest to even progress.

Funny thing about FGO is that you can literally beat the game with 1* units if you are familiar with the content. Hell, you can destroy battles that wipe 5* teams with 1* units with proper planning. The only reason to whale is for waifus.

Neph!

Sweet. Spent more then 40k in one day perfecting my team and it hurts. And how about the moble browser game?

give me builds for a +Spd/-HP Nowi!

Reminder:
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/color/play

Which chicken should I promote to finish my dragon meme team +spd or +res? Both are -hp.

All hype people have for these things is dead, which is a shame because this is probably the most interesting one yet.

So /ourboy/ came home a little slow, but extra beefy got any sets?

That 30 minutes shit is really off putting
Why not 1-hour

will be Boris'd in a couple of weeks...

>Brave Bow is the best he can offer to the loveliest lady (male) in the game

A slot: Dick
V slot: Dick
M slot: Dick

Darting blow + hone cav buffs and you won't even be able to tell him apart from a +spd roy. That's the best set for your roy.

I'd rather they limit it to x times a day so I won't have to dread missing a multiplier I couldn't stay up for.

>Chrom's bonus wasn't enough for him to overtake Hector
Well RIP, guess I'll just chill with my top 1k rank in team Hector for the next 24 hours.

good

Also give him QR so he can still kill when not buffed

>feathers
Six gauntlet

Six goddamn, motherfucking gauntlets

And people still talk about spending feathers

FUCK

I really find a shame that to be sucessful mobage you need be Jewish as fuck.

It's feels like people like being scammed. But well, Ninty approach with FEH is entirely different from FGO or granblue which are purely predatory cashgrabs.

It could be worse. It's not great but it's workable.

>Hectorfags expecting consistant multiplier that Chrom gets

Honestly, this is what shocks me the most. 30 minutes intervals to play, with better rewards being given to the people who no life the most totally violates the principle of a mobage (pick up and play any time).

The current system also rewards not picking your favorite character, since the ONLY incentive is getting higher rewards for better performance. So you pick the least popular character to circumvent the issue of having a life just so you can perform better.

I think they need to dramatically revamp it, but hell, even making it a X times per day deal like the rock paper scissors browser game would work better. There's also the issue of the Lv 1 trick and the fact that it's generally way too fucking easy. Voting Gauntlet is a mess and I hope they cycle it out for something else.

I tried to make a thing

>Lyn now has 100 000 000 ahead of Lucina.

It´s over for Lucina, the only way she can win is if japs turn the tables or if she gets multiplier in the last moments.

Fuck

+Res for more tankiness vs. +Spd for not getting more doubled than she gets now

Why are we so autistic about Camilla and Tharja

>normal monster color

xcuse me

N-no!

>Normal card border
>Effect monster
You're a special one.

>we

Who gets to fuck this?

So, y'all remember a few weeks ago when they had the special banner with better odds? The one with Ike and Ninian.

Well I got 3 5* Ninians.
What the fuck do I do with them? Cannibalize two to make one of them a +2? Give them all a different set of abilities and have blue-dragon-silly-tymes?

"We" aren't, just a handful of people who obsess over them, and 2 or 3 who bitch about those people for the hell of it.

Fuck.

Yes, we.

LOOK OUT MICHALIS
IT'S MARIA-CHAN

me

>Effect
>Yellow
>Not even doing minimal search of how yugioh wording wording looks like

you just made a card that kills your own units. disgusting

Are the CYL units actually going to be permanent or is that just a meme?

Western puritan aka cuck mindset that overtly sexual characters are bad and liking them makes you a degenerate

Who are """"we"""" here?

Hold onto them until more dragon shit comes along so you can pass Fortify Dragons to some better ones and make a proper meme team.