Can someone explain the sniff meme to me

What started it

Why is it a thing

Find a flaw

Human

Is Menat good for a beginner?

Being a zoner in ungastalkers

It's just the pantsu sniffing joke taken to its extreme

Just like the Rashid x Cammy joke and calling Guilty Gear players Goobers while posting pictures of Kermit the Frog killing himself, they started out as little inside jokes that only one or two people posted and then grew into a part of the larger lingo amongst the thread

Neither do I but it's free here and I don't want to end up like the rest of my family

Menat is for _____

you start off by following the exemple in pic related

Not in any recent games.

But she also is rushdown as fuck.

is sniff is an fgg only meme

I think it was stinky boat

anybody else watching vesperarcade's menat stream right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=uKAtUeWCfrE

It was just in Project X Zone 2.

Not blue.

Cart fighter when

>It

I need more.

why would i watch a talentless player that is extremely boring and has no personality?

its surprisingly entertaining to watch

ok i have $5 steam wallet what SFV DLC do I get

Neat.

Can you explain why everyone here calls SFV "Jive"?

what characters do you play

Was this a mistake on Ed's end or does he really just do no fucking damage

the sf4 theme said something like "this is our war / street fighter 4". sfv didn't have a song so people jokingly imitated that song saying "this is our jive / street fighter 5"

he had full meter, what do you think?

>Mika getting wake up thrown by Menat
Literally how does this happen

he either panicked or wanted to go into round 3 with full bar. trying to save meter isn't necessarily a mistake but it sure looks bad if you end up losing because of it

>SFV is now probably one of the most accessible and content-rich fighting games on the market right now but people still talk about it like it hasn't changed since launch where there were only 16 characters and nothing to do besides a barely functioning online mode
>MvCI is looking really spectacular and quite possibly deeper than any other MvC game but people still harp on things like Chun-Li's face or the functions meme even though 90% of all the complaints so far have been either fixed or addressed
>Puzzle Fighter, a whatever F2P mobile gacha game that actually looks to have way more effort put into it than it ought to have is now being treated like it's a cardinal sin against the very fundamentals of video games itself even though we've known about it for one day.

Seriously, what is with all the anti-capcom sentiment online? Sure they're far from perfect but Jesus the things people say about this one corporation make it sound like it's responsible for mass genocide. Is the hipster effect just that strong? Is it that Capcom is making solid game but because they were the top dog a couple years ago it's the cool new thing to hate on them?

Failed shimmy attempt? Or just a Bronze Mika doing Bronze things? Or does Menat have some secret tech I dont know about?

He could have ended it right there.

Why would you shimmy a character with no wakeup

>ID is "MenatWork"

So does he make a new account for each character?

Can you tick throw with menats balls?

Fite me
Room: vidya
Pass: vee

it's easier to whiff punish an attempted tech than it is to frame trap someone

Maybe that Mika saw Gootecks do it and thought it looked cool? Mika definitely never need to shimmy Menat, just thinking about the possible options why that would have happened.

yeah he's our guy

>Mid Frankensteining process

>I'm going to get up and get my boy pussy ravaged with Menat all day today
>10:15pm
>haven't even turned on the PS4

That's not very funny. /fgg/ memes are stupid.

ibuki swimsuit

What file keeps track of the survival/story mode stats? I have to change my OS again and my autism flares up when I can't keep track of ez fight money

>that ragequit

>can't have shirtless unshaven Ryu vs. shirtless unshaven Akuma
ONE JOB CAPCOM

I'm livingand yout dead

Since it's on Steam wouldn't your data be backed up in the cloud?

>dont jump please

That's what makes them funny, is how stupid they are

No. I uninstalled SFV before and everything not tied to CFN was gone.

But Akuma is now a pristine lion and his gi never gets ragged because nobody can touch him.

youtube.com/watch?v=TcW3c4hWB-Y

Ryu's beard is pretty insanely groomed too actually

Not morrigan.

>smoking

gross

youtube.com/watch?v=HZBw-9VFIjg
Oh my god this is amazing

Catchy.
Do Blazblue dlc characters usually tend to be a coinflip between broken or low tier?

so would menat cover gief's bad matchups?

I know Makoto and Valk were fucked up on their release. Platinum was kinda eh IIRC?
Kokonoe is the prime example of a broken DLC character. Literally broke the game's back. Celica was a gorilla but not really broken.
Mai is... eh.
I feel like I'm forgetting someone, but I can't remember.

nu-13 is the epitome of this

Es. Best bb.

Who the fuck knows. Menat/Guile is such a fucking retarded matchup because Guile shuts down ball and no ball reflect shuts down Sonic Boom.

>Nu-13
>DLC character

Wasn't she just a secret boss character like Susanoo?

ill join when someone leaves

Is he broken like his daughter (that got fucking soft banned) on release

why do people conflate grinding muscle memory in training mode with using your brain

No

Lmao hell no he sucks.

imo meter is always worth it for the round if you need it

>bought menat

welp

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish

So why is he shit again? No damage or mix ups?

jive limbs

Tao but less shit
So still shit

Everybody barks up Capcom because Capcom is the big mac while they're the small fries.

Who is the best grappler in fighting games and why is it Ganesha

I hope you have a good time playing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

NOW HANG ON JUST A MINUTE!

Can we talk about dbfz here

yes of course

Or what?

About to pull the trigger on this, is it worth it? Also should I swap the buttons and stick for sanwa ones?

>Puzzle Fighter, a whatever F2P mobile gacha game
That's why. It's a mobile game. People seem to forget that puzzlers are a dying genre on Consoles & that if it was a console title, Puzzle Fighter would flop. HARD. Harder than SFV. The CoC-esque artstyle has also turned off people. You're right about the effort though. From the trailer being a shout out to UMvC3. To some of the roster we've seen. Hell, the most curious thing of about this game is the confirmed Assists. I hope this team knows what they are doing.

My friend has one, if you want to swap the gate it's a little difficult. Imo the buttons it comes with are fine but whatever you're comfortable with.

Come watch all the Akatsukis, man

Hayabusa vs. Sanwa is entirely preference, they're both "arcade standard"

Alright. We need some art of Abigail being bullied to hell while people worship Menat.

Poor Abi :(

Is it the standard square gate? If so then I'm fine. I'll also give the buttons a chance

Last question, where is a good place for custom art online or in person, I'm in Jew York

Why the fuck would it be some meme gate

i'm kinda surprised that it took capcom this long to make a phone game. all you have to do is make a skinnerbox with pretty graphics and a gimmick and it's easy money.