What is it with this soyboy trend of putting low-profile tires on supposedly off-road vehicles?

What is it with this soyboy trend of putting low-profile tires on supposedly off-road vehicles?

Attached: 073A5155-980x620.jpg (980x620, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3NlaOS3Vxrg?t=651
youtube.com/watch?v=N9INWbm43co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>off-road vechile
impressive post

Surprisingly it is, just like the Cayenne.

Attached: land-rover-s-4x4-systems-a-brief-guide_16.jpg (1909x884, 400K)

where does it say that this is an off road vehicle?

Not sure I'd go try to recreate that photo-op with the stock non-MT/True-AT tires.

The Range Rover has always been about Off-roading.
It has always been the most capable stock off-roader, thanks to its state of the art electronics and air suspension that gives it huge ground clearance, and here Motortrend says it youtu.be/3NlaOS3Vxrg?t=651

Attached: 2013-range-rover-terrain-response-system-2jpg.jpg (1500x938, 180K)

>off road

Attached: 1497761502227.jpg (374x378, 15K)

>land rover
>off roading

Those pieces of shit break down everytime it rains.

Yeah but 6in of ground clearance on highway tires is good offroad because, the sales literature says so

>Needing a $100,000+ '''''off road'''' vehicle when you can just buy a $5000 Suzuki and $5000 worth of making it able to crawl over shit

Attached: samurai_rock_crawler-2.jpg (900x680, 156K)

Don't let Land Rover marketing fool you more than it already has, regardless of the original intent of the brand these are mall crawlers for upper middle class mothers.

>Cayenne
Good Lord.

what's wrong with running a 40 or 45 if it's driven predominantly on the street

youtube.com/watch?v=N9INWbm43co

*installs different tires and out-offroads your custom Wrangler build*

Exactly. Why would you want your off-roader and daily driver to be the same vehicle unless you're a nicaraguan farmer?

>not parking the truck at the fucking trailhead and using a dirt bike

Shit even a stock side by side would fly through that shit and be 10x more fun. I don't know why people do that to their trucks when there's much more fun toys for the job.

It's ways cringy as fuck when you call these custom wrangler builds when ever you post this video

The last off-road Land Rover was the Range Rover P38.

t. never touched a land rover.

Truth

Attached: Graham-Jarvis-–-Rockstar-Energy-Husqvarna-Factory-Racing.jpg (1536x1024, 264K)

Meant for

how about an off road coupé ?

Attached: 2019-land-rover-range-rover-sv-coupe_100645814_h.jpg (1920x1156, 385K)

J
O
O
S
FEAR
T
H
E
SAMURAI

This. Land Cruisers are the only capable off-roaders left these days.

What is it with this neckbeard trend of calling anything they don't like something for "soyboys"?

I'm guessing it's for less rolling resistance to improve fuel economy. They know their audience consists of nothing but mall-crawling Stacies and will never go offroad in it's life.

Wow hundreds of thousands of dollars for less car and doors, i am astonished with what these people can sell to dumb rich folk. Impressive

Attached: 1519669499380.png (254x256, 125K)

>being too poor to afford two vehicles

I hate Land Rover, but they're good for school runs if you have more than 2½ children.