Serious question here. What do American white collars need to tow that justifies a Fuckhueg truck...

Serious question here. What do American white collars need to tow that justifies a Fuckhueg truck? Why not just get a diesel car?

Attached: 6603779-bmw-5-series-touring-1.jpg (833x625, 120K)

Why are eroupoors so obsessed with American pickups?

>yuropoors
>Y U NEEEED EET?

We want them because the utility is nice. Not only can you tow something, but you can also put large objects in the bed, and some tricks are also excellent off-roaders. The big gasoline V8’s are also fun to modify and respond well to basic bolt on parts.

Combine that with a total lack of diesel cars offered for sale in the USA due to our strict emissions laws

>Why are europoors so obsessed with Americans?
ftfy

Americans had the perfect leisure vehicle but they fucked it up

Attached: 491F0081-99EE-48DB-A69D-F8BB72ABAA78.jpg (593x330, 79K)

Attached: 1520475927636.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

It's not about the needs, it's about the right.

pallets of food

Attached: costco.png (776x513, 964K)

You sound jelly, dude. We have big trucks because we fucking can, that's why. This is the United States of America, the greatest nation on earth, and we don't need anyone's permission to be able to drive a truck if we want to.

t. proud owner of pic related

Attached: sierraMAGA.jpg (1920x1080, 312K)

>truck is worth more than his house

Typical

>truck is worth more than trailer house

Attached: E9D8D157-87B6-4108-810B-4B07DDB5C0F0.jpg (727x727, 55K)

Pallets of burgers.

Attached: 20121018-white-castle-crave-pallet.jpg (610x458, 53K)

gay faggot

Stay salty fags. I get more pussy in a day with my truck than you have had your entire lives.

Listen here merle, even your hick kind has moved to BMWs, the X5 is the new Superduty. Only blue collar spic foremen still drive trucks.

Yeah but Texas girls are garbage. Fucking a guy for his trailer trash clapped late model pickup confirms.

We actually drive off road and need the beds to keep shit in when we haul campers.

Refined lad, I'd invite you to dinner, I think you'd fit right in in my Paris apartment.

>Why not just get a diesel car

Show me the vast variety of diesel cars, sold in America, that can tow 3k lbs+

nice try yuropoor

Attached: 4DA7CBE8-D4E0-4451-95F1-D2728464BBBF.jpg (716x1013, 419K)

Truckerfag here

The problem with those diesel cars is they're okay for level hauling but America isn't flat unless you live in Florida or parts of the Midwest

The other thing, those trucks are body on frame and you need that structural rigidity when towing one of those massive land yachts, some of them are as large as my semi and I damn sure wouldn't try it with my BMW

The other advantage is 5th-wheel campers like what most people in the states use are better suited for highway speeds and aren't as likely to wiggle behind the vehicle towing above 55mph, some parts of our country the limit is like 80mph and that BMW pictured would fishtail into a death wobble at those speeds

Attached: yes-i-am-fucking-my-sister-no-its-not-wrong-23545640.png (500x962, 157K)

user please

Attached: smug.jpg (500x500, 58K)

man these stupid breads are getting so fucking old. Have any of you euroshits every actually towed anything that big behind a vehicle that small?
sure modern engines produce a lot of power, but getting the trailer moving forward is only one part of towing. try traveling at highway speeds and some fucking idiot mergers right in front of you and immediately starts slowing down, now you have to stop 8klbs of trailer with those small bmw brakes. those things will not last long they will overheat and they will warp. not to mention your stopping distance will greatly increase.
>muh trailer brakes
sure those help but sedans rear suspensions are not made to handle that much weight, not to mention they are uni body vehicles and they usually have irs grate for turning not for hauling.
lets not forget the amount of tung weight would put far to much weight on the rear of the vehicle making it unsafe to drive something that those car are not made to handle.
we also have trailer sway with crosswinds and during emergency stops the trailers will be all over the place. even if you driving slow af getting passed by a 18 wheeler will make your trailer move like crazy with a small towing vehicle.
how about proper cooling for those transmissions or engines? those fuckers will be cooking towing such a heavy load. If you have a automatic high heat will murder your transmission. A small car is not designed for towing will be over worked and things will fail. Engine cooling will also become a concern how about oil temperature, highly unlikely that those vehicle are designed to handle that much heat.
climbing a 5% grade with a small tow vehicle and the engine will be screaming and the transmission will be overheating, and if you make it to the top of a mountain guess what you now have to come down with all that weight behind you. enjoy dying, no way that trailer stays steady and no way you are stopping with out your brakes becoming toast. God this shitpost on Veeky Forums triggers me

Attached: 156455964891.jpg (800x600, 225K)

Its nice that we can afford to eat unlike you commie yuropoors.

This actually made me hungry

that's my yt channel

Prove it

you also arnt taking altitude into account.

the highest point in Bongistan is 3200ft while the closest mountain pass to get to the other side of my state is over 4000ft.

another one:
>The Mount Evans Scenic Byway is the highest paved road in North America. It's located in Colorado, USA. The byway has a length of 28 miles (45 km) and has an elevation gain of 7,000 feet (2.100 m), achieving a final altitude of 14,130 feet (4.310 m).

you Yuros really want to tow a couple tons at 14,000ft behind your Renault?

Attached: gmc-life-sierra-1500-all-terrain-mh-lg.jpg (1268x423, 269K)

Why are Europoors so asshurt about what Americans are doing?

Oh that's right, it's because they can't cruise across a vast nation, driving a massive truck, and eating pic related burgers like we can.

Attached: Burger.jpg (630x472, 105K)

Come on now fellas, we are talking to yuropoors that the closest they have ever gotten to a trailer is when they were passed by a tractor trailer in the back seat of their moms Peugeot. Don't sweat em.

because fuck you thats why

why do you give a fuck what people in another country do?

Attached: derge3.jpg (960x576, 133K)

How often in your life are you going to tow "a couple tons" up Mount Evans?

This is now a vehicles towing themselves thread.

Attached: UoBC6EsgTDaO4ugHQYvigg.jpg (1400x943, 182K)

Attached: rxvcefn7nvw5yxdqcisg.jpg (1024x683, 183K)

pretty cute

i lost virginity with my cousin
i was 15 she was 16
she was very cute too
im extremely grateful to her for letting me make love to her

t. european

>the only legitimate intelligent answer
>is totally ignored because it doesn’t cause an autistic flame war
I hate all you people. I wish you would all just fucking die

Attached: 5456198491.jpg (960x576, 182K)

Hey you fucker I posted the pallet o' burgers because I am a god fearing, high capacity assault weapon(notice how now they call them weapons instead of rifles, so they can reach for double stack pistol mags next)fielding, a little overweight but still able to take care of business American.

Rock Flag Eagle.

Attached: derge1.jpg (960x540, 103K)

>houses made of toothpicks wrapped in vinyl cladding
>but at least my truck can tow a load that I will never tow but id like the peace of mind that it would be able to tow if only i had something to tow btw gotta go to the mall

Attached: 1517579311277.jpg (1024x681, 106K)

it's ignored because he's a truckerfag and a tripfag..I mean what do you expect? I do however agree that his response is logical

>need a permit to buy a spoon
>state mandates that Ahmed lives in my house and fucks my wife
>can only afford a 1.0L Renault.

Thats a sick rig bro

>yet another thread where the entire world points out the ridiculousness of american truck culture
>the only rebuttal an american can think of is of course letting a stranger have intercourse with your spouse
why are americans so obsessed with cuckoldry?

Attached: 1520706894613.jpg (1828x852, 460K)

>"typical" cuck fantasist lives in the United States [...] consider himself an alpha male
suddenly being called a soyboy by an american feels like a compliment

Attached: 1506154450801.png (470x470, 299K)

>customs and tradition consist of shooting up schools
>Nation of mutts
>Engineering prowess come in the form of an 8L V8 with 100hp

One in the front weighs about 15-1700 lbs, one in the back about 6500 lbs. Need I say more?

Attached: DSC_0692.jpg (3840x2160, 3.12M)

because the roads are shit op

Attached: 20180303_141448.jpg (5312x2988, 3.02M)

Building with brick or stone is a pain in the ass and pointless when we gut and remodel or bulldoze and completely rebuild houses every 40 years. Generally living in a """""shitty""""" house that you can afford or have payed off will allow you to have lots of toys to pull with your big truck.

> lives in government owned apartment
>becomes homeless when government imported "refuge" is given apartment
>pays over 60 percent of income in taxes to support rapefugee

>be american
>get shot

why are yuropeens so obsessed with diesels

>be American
>driving own highway
>I NEED MAH 9 LITER V16 TO HAUL MAH WALMART GROCERI-
>get overtaken by european in pic related

Attached: ca3329367ab3f6e0288ec17a7e83416f--eriba-puck-retro-caravan.jpg (720x540, 36K)

I have the smallest diesel available in my car and it produces more torque than the largest petrol available in my car while using less fuel. Great stuff for commuting or towing.

You know what's fucking clownish? Slapping six liter petrol engines in pickup trucks when a three liter diesel does a better job at anything pickup truck related.

No sway bars, I'd love to see that thing pass somebody at 85 MPH on a windy as Fuck interstate going through Nebraska or Oklahoma.

>Slapping six liter petrol engines in pickup trucks when a three liter diesel does a better job at anything pickup truck related.

Why don't you start talking about shit you actually know about instead of just meming bullshit.

Shit priorities.

He's right. A big Gasoline V8 is a horrible idea in a pickup truck. The only engine useful in any work-related application is an I6 diesel

>You know what's fucking clownish? Slapping six liter petrol engines in pickup trucks when a three liter diesel does a better job at anything pickup truck related.

Newsflash: Diesel is more expensive to buy and maintain over the life of the engine. That's why gas is more common, and sells more.

That's well and good but if you can't make it affordable to the average consumer it won't sell.

No he isn't. Diesels modern diesels have higher upkeep and diesel fuel is more expensive. Not to mention having to deal with DPF in diesels. If we were talking about diesels of 20 tears ago I would agree. It isn't nearly as clear cut anymore.

Modernizing and making the best use of more efficient materials and designs is a shit priority?

>Diesel is more expensive to buy and maintain over the life of the engine

Attached: 67y.jpg (851x714, 80K)

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Attached: February 8 2017 686.jpg (4032x2268, 2.8M)

How much is diesel compared to gasoline? How much is routine maintenance gasoline/diesel? How many gasoline engine deal with DPF issues?

Attached: Brainlet.png (645x729, 40K)

Attached: 102.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

>Hi, I don't live in the states and am unaware that diesel fuel is typically a third higher in cost and diesel shops are uncommon compared to normal independent shops.

I mean that's all you had to say, is it really that hard to admit you didn't know something?

20 ton wrecker unit in the bed of my pickup.

Attached: Fall 2015 085.jpg (1280x720, 463K)

>Diesels modern diesels have higher upkeep
Simply untrue. Diesel engines are more reliable and can go further in between oil changes.
>diesel fuel is more expensive
That's ridiculous, has to be a distribution problem in the US
>having to deal with DPF in diesels
Who cares. The benefits (more torque when you actually need it, more fuel efficient, steel blocks last forever) far outweigh this inconvenience

>My trailer alone is almost 4k lbs
>JuSt ToW iT WiTh A cAr

Attached: Fall 2015 166.jpg (1280x720, 436K)

>>diesel fuel is more expensive
>That's ridiculous, has to be a distribution problem in the US

Habeeb it.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-11 GasBuddy com.png (765x717, 36K)

>Simply untrue. Diesel engines are more reliable and can go further in between oil changes.

Great, still doesn't mean you're not going to be paying more during the time it is in the shop because the labor rates for diesels are higher.

Maybe you should tell truck companies and the military about the wonders of gasoline compared with diesel, they're burning money!

>Simply untrue. Diesel engines are more reliable and can go further in between oil changes
Bullshit, just looked at Fords site and the interval is the same V8/gas vs V6/ diesel
>That's ridiculous, has to be a distribution problem in the US
Doesn't change the fact that it is
>Who cares. The benefits (more torque when you actually need it, more fuel efficient, steel blocks last forever) far outweigh this inconvenience
You might care when its out of warranty and you have to seek out a diesel shop to fix it because a simple tune up won't cut it.

Wagons make great tow rigs. But my F250 is honestly better in nearly every way.

Attached: IMG_20160814_171420703.jpg (4181x2423, 3.78M)

>He thinks the argument is that diesels are worse than petrol, in terms of heavy duty applications

That's not the argument at all you mongoloid, the argument is affordability, if consumers perceive that they have to pay more to keep a vehicle running over the life of it, and have features they don't need, then they won't buy it.

Do I need to repeat that?

Intercity fleet trucks are almost always gas over diesel now.

Attached: cheesewagon.jpg (776x232, 141K)

Maybe its because military vehicles don't have to follow the same emission laws? Any Military vs civilian is comparing apples and oranges isn't it. Just like I'm not going to say that gassers are a good choice for tractor trailer use.

>be european
>be so insecure you feel the need to try and pass someone getting groceries while pulling a trailer

Gotta get to the sick campsites brah. Get your city slicking ass outta the way.

Attached: brotruck.jpg (3024x4032, 381K)

Of all the burgers you could have posted, why did you choose that nasty looking slop?

>Why not just get a diesel car?

That diesel car that can do that costs more than the truck that can also do that.

Why would you post uncooked bullshit? Take it back to the kitchen Fernando.

>we can afford to eat
>in the year 2009 15% of all american households didn't have enough money to buy food
keks on you

>payed

Attached: 68.jpg (259x383, 81K)

Horses.

either low IQ or a victim of trash culture or both

>"People have to justify their car's needs to me!"
>Being this used to being ruled over by kings and queens
>Being this euro

>wholesale store
>haha the burger has food pallet

The all-terrain-X GMC package is one of burgerland's best factory brodozers. A chadtruck for sure.

Why do leftists hate the concept of personal transportation?

> Sick trailer bro.

>We have big trucks because we fucking can

either baiting, or actual brainlet

>living in Shitbraska

i love this car

Can't tow one of these with a car.

Attached: 5th wheel pulled by semi.jpg (704x509, 81K)