My sister moved to China to teach, and she left me her Honda Fit...

My sister moved to China to teach, and she left me her Honda Fit. Is there any way to tune this car up to make it less faggy?

Attached: 2017HOC080004_1280_01.jpg (555x416, 23K)

Nope it will always look like a faggy poor hipster mobile for new liberal over educated debt slaves.

k20 swap and you'll be pushing insane amounts of fun

>muh trucks
>muh GM

Attached: 1510368361201.png (1052x1137, 223K)

Attached: 1520743310368.png (500x583, 88K)

Wtf I'm divided and conquered now

The 1.5 turbos they're putting in Civcs and CRVs bolt right in.

Are there any mk2 Fit owners here? I might be getting one, was interested to hear your opinions

Yeah I know
Do you have a specific guide that you recommend for K20 swaps?

Great car. Loads of space if you fold the rest seats down and it handles well. Yes it's slow, but that just means you can hoon it without ending up in prison.

It's harder to wrench on then you'd think. What should be simple access for a lot of parts is needlessly complicated. You will likely need to do a valve adjustment on it.

>My sister moved to China to teach
poor life choice

Attached: 1493702158034.png (1400x5552, 1.14M)

fun piece of shit

What makes it a piece of shittu?

I own an 09, it's not the fastest, but the interior space is nice, fuel economy is great and the handling is great. I was going to K20 swap but it's a bit more complex, I have to find a new instrument panel or not have working gauges if I'm going to do it

Thanks, it's either this or a Fiesta from the same time. The only thing really holding me back is the fact that supposedly the Fiesta is more fun to drive, but you guys are saying it's perfectly decent then I might just go for it anyway

Oh yeah, Fit over Fiesta easily. It's not even close. That is unless you are talking Fiesta ST.

That's my feeling, there's really not much that the Fiesta does better at all, literally just driving feel apparantly and that's it. Build quality, reliability, spares cost, economy etc are either pretty even or in the Fit's favour

I own a 2012 Sport.
My feelings are pretty much summed up here.
We need a Fit Si, but Honda won't give us one.

It’s a 2007 with 300ks so it’s forgiven Bumpy and loud as hell and revs way higher than it should. 60kph feels like 80. Pretty fun but unless you can find a clean one I think you’re better off with a GTI.

Golf* although mk4 gtis are cheap as hell. People think they’re slow, but they’re plenty of fun

OP here. Would it be better to just do a supercharged L15 instead of a K20A?

L15 is very optimized for fuel economy. By the time you work everything up, it will
-be a different motor entirely
-be more expensive than a swap, especially the further you go
I contemplated it, but really the L15 is an economy engine and not designed for performance

install original back spoiler maybe

Looks like I'm just gonna have to deal with the gay until I can afford to k swap

Oh sweetie, putting in a bigger engine won't make you less gay. If anything it'll make you more gay since you can drive to the bath house faster.

Fantastic car, great folding seats and shit, perfect reliability in my experience and pretty fun to drive if you wring it out.