Is it too late to buy some eth? I feel like such a retard not buying when it was 16 bucks

is it too late to buy some eth? I feel like such a retard not buying when it was 16 bucks

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/03/20/ibm-blockchain-fabric-based-enterprise-blockchain-solution-launched/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

considering that its gonna be 300 by the end of the year, no its not too late

I was thinking the same thing but my gut tells me to wait for a dip.i'm still considering putting 2 grand in it

Its not too late but dont buy all at once. Say if you got 1k to buy, buy $80 worth every month to smooth out any peaks and troughs.

great advice,thanks.

Bought 56 when it was 1.5$. Sold at 12. Pretty salty that I didn't hold unto it.

based upon what? BT is probably not going much higher. The recent increase in ETH was based off of increased industry usage, not speculation. It didn't see heavy speculation even when BT surpassed gold, why would people suddenly start buying into it?

I'm not saying it's worthless, but 300? It may go 60 max, but what would cause it to go that high?

bitcoin hasn't even forked yet
plenty of time

I felt like a retard not buying it at 5, but buying at 10 turned out well enough

This IS the dip. I just bought another 50.

then I think I'll put a grand in it

Bought at 48 and sold today at 44

retard

Cool, but remember there's many things that will help ETH coming up before this month ends.

Chances are, there's another 1000 people waiting for a dip too.

newsbtc.com/2017/03/20/ibm-blockchain-fabric-based-enterprise-blockchain-solution-launched/

this is okay, we need weak handed people like you

t. holding 1k eth

This especially since alphabay will be accepting it soon so im going to switch all my sales to eth and that will be a solid 2500~ in eth

A big argument against ethereum was that it would be used on the darknet, but alphabay just added it.... are the transactions with ethereum completely private?

you are r e t a r e d

yes but with is my question of the answer to the back?

don't trust eth

What do you vend?

>holding 1k eth
prove it shill

The price has been doing jumping jacks around the 40 USD mark ever since said price was reached, to me it's looking like a repeat of Litecoin. I bought at 20 USD so I'm not pissing myself too bad, and I'm still optimistic that it might go higher if BTC keeps screwing up, but I wouldn't count on it.

Mdma and lsd

>implying 1k eth is alot
fuck off poorfag

not sure if that's true but help a brother out.

0xf4435ab492806fb482c7a4a66eaa028f966c4dd6

BTC fork coming, BTC ETF failure again on the 30th.

Wouldn't be surprised if it hit's $1500 by the end of the year actually.

BTC will always be king

$100 maybe, no more than that, otherwise its just Veeky Forums hype

>People actually believe this

I don't think Eth will ever rise above $100 because the circulating supply is about 4x that of Bitcoins. That, and it'll have annual releases

We have no idea when. Could be tomorrow, could be a year from now, or 3 years from now. Nobody really knows.

If I had to guess though, I'd give it till the end of this year.

>4x that of Bitcoins
The full amount will be mined by 2107, that's why it doesn't matter.

litecoin crashed pretty damn fast after it peaked at $50. Ethereum actually has some legit new tech that can help the economy quite a lot. Litecoin is dead because it's nothing.

I think of eth technology like google when it first hit the web. Took some time to be what it is now but you can see things are faster now then they were when bitcoin first appeared so we shall see and see soon in months not yrs. whatever action you take must also be quick but be sure you can live with losing whatever amount you put into any investment ever. If you hold through the ups and downs you'll be rewarded like the early adopeters are that didn't sell through the DAO and hard fork fiasco or after it recovered to $11. Balls of steel to stay in to see it to $50 from $1.