Amazon May Not Renew The Grand Tour After Season Three: Report (Updated)

jalopnik.com/report-amazon-will-not-renew-the-grand-tour-after-seas-1823681326

>Though season two of The Grand Tour just ended, and season three has yet to begin production, Amazon has allegedly decided that the car-shenanigan trio of Clarkson, Hammond, and May will not return for a fourth season. According to The Daily Mail’s sources, the show’s leading men will all be looking for work in the near future. (Update: Amazon won’t comment, but another source cast some doubt on the report.)

Good night, sweet princes

Go back to BBC and fix the universe back to what it once was.

Attached: ksver5tsnrdc9i0aosbt.jpg (800x533, 41K)

bump

Attached: 7ca8fe9ef96e25b4e77b43eee6d18eb2.png (408x168, 16K)

>don't believe the thing until we tell you that it's true
>I want to remain in a strong negotiating position when amazon doesn't renew our contracts

Dies this mean James may can go back to putting shit together again?

Toy Stories is underrated

Good, the grand tour is shit

this show was such shit

its sad when amateurs on youtube produce higher quality car content

>Go back to BBC and fix the universe back to what it once was.
lmao they dropped them

Attached: 1520699832729.jpg (750x500, 389K)

ill watch anything with Clarkson in it because i suck his old limey cawk.

Can't beileve this is what europoors call entertainment

not trying to start a pol shitpost thread but its odd that my state is whiter than these british cities assuming these stats are correct.

They struck gold with top gear, thought it was their creative choices that made it popular, realised they were wrong too late and tried to make top gear 2.0 in an attempt to keep it relevant

I doubt it highly, as I understand GT to be extremely popular. Faggots at my college who never cared about cars or watch TG constantly talk about shit from GT.

>the show’s leading men will all be looking for work in the near future

Why? They are all old.

>Muritards call us poor
Dude, not even with all the billionaire jews who own your mind are you in the top 10 of median wealth per capita.
You don't realise how third world the US is do you?

Attached: Screenshot_20180214-030542.png (1440x2560, 385K)

>This per capita bullshit again
retard

He raises a good point. I'd wager that a vast majority of USA USA USA USA knuggledragging mouthbreathers are well below the per capita line.
If 1 dude owned 99% of a country, but that total figure is more than a collective country of similar size but all of their citizens are equally wealthy, is the first country still better?

How are places like Monaco NOT on this list?

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

i would assume the serving class outweighs the rich by far

nobody lives there

HOW CAN THEY COMPETE WITH MATT LE BLANC!

this

they where originally only on contact for 3 seasons

after that it was all up in hte air

This is kinda true, new new (new) top gear is pretty good.

i agree its actually excellent so far this season

True
How many times clarkson has to be sacked to understand that top gear formula expired already in his bbc days?

Is LeBlanc any better? I watched a few episodes of season 1 and I don't have any problems with Chris Harris but Matt LeBlanc just makes everything sound awkward

Yeah he kinda takes over in his own right he's no clarkson but his brash american charm joey from friends playful persona shows off

and they do alot more physical stuff than the old trio

I'd say rory reed (black fella) is the only weak link but thats only in scripted segments

Chris harris is excellent as always, only reason i watch it is for him (no homo)

Send him to roadkill as punishment.

>Daily Mail

Attached: Capture.png (859x789, 365K)

is it just me or is this thread full of shills ?, GT is so far very entertaining and immensely popular, I bought prime during the airing period only to support it and i'm sure i'm not the only one as everyone i know has same opinion, top gear sucks balls and GT is what everyone wants to watch because of the trio.

I've also never seen anyone talk good about nu-top gear: I watched 2 episiodes of it and i died of boredom and cringe.

tl:dr BBC LEAVE THIS PLACE

Why are they even doing car shows? Clarkson should do a show like Ali G except he's posh af and his guests are trashy wiggers.

Richard Hammond and James May do skits exploring the trashier aspects of western society.

nu-top gear is much better just with Reid, Harris and Leblanc. Also
>Stop liking what I hate!

>assuming that I watch flop gear because Gop Tear is shit.
How about neither.
Three stooges are rockstars of automotive journalism.
Modern Top Gear is shitty tribute band.
Grand Tour is like new album of The Rolling Stones - you guys were epic, you had huge influence on the scene, but stop already.
Rockstars are supposed to die young.

the way you write reeks, further i never said you're not allowed to like nu-top gear just what i heard from my entourage and my own opinion
you make a valid point though I still enjoy those old bastards for their humour

well, season 2 was kinda mediocre

I'm not one of those forever malconcent people and i enjoyed season 1, but season 2 just felt so forced, with shitty uninspired trip to some niggerland in order to pull off their standard "hey we're still politically incorrect haha guys" on top. The only good thing i remember from season 2 now was episode where they drove around in those classic cars with unsynchronized gearboxes

Attached: 1445991422745.png (256x256, 125K)

>Jalopnik
>The Daily Mail

Are there any actual outlets that confirm Amazon isn't going to renew?

>is it just me or is this thread full of shills ?
>GT is so far very entertaining and immensely popular, I bought prime during the airing period only to support it

don't know if it was, but it sure is now
unless you're baiting, in which case gg

I would fucking love a roadkill + grand tour episode, they would probably hate each other and talk so much shit it would be hillllarious

>he's never heard of the daily mail

>politically incorrect

it wasn't about that, it was poking fun at the celebs who do "gibe moni pls" adverts when most of them could help feed some dusty african village for a fucking thousand centuries without spending barely half of their personal wealth

>According to The Daily Mail’s sources

Attached: 11378086_896539740438713_1110488615_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

>May goes into detailed exploration of entertainment through the 20th and 21st century and how everything from wartime civilian life to geographic location shapes how a culture forms
>Hammond unironically enjoys everything they're supposed to be parodying

Attached: 1447457900191.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

>taking anything a newspaper says as fact
>taking anything the daily mail says as even remotely close to the truth

il believe it when i hear it from amazon themselves and not from a company that makes money by spreading bullshit

BBC employees get out

The last season was absolutely terrible. The format has been totally run into the ground. I hope it's canceled, Clarkson focuses on his column, and May on re-assembling things on video.

I liked the unscripted episode.

The thing I dislike most about GT is that they have too much money. TG was best when they were given £1500 and told to go buy a crappy Porsche. But I understand that the trio is old now and they don't want their cars to break down on them all the time.
GT feels like they are trying to sell specific cars all the time (specifically cars that I can't afford anyway). TG was more about trying to make people like cars in general.

>groningen in the Netherlands
Now I know my university (coupled with the university medical center) is a nation within a nation and that the medical center has north of 10k FTE, but 25% of the population is a student. Literally HOW

i think budget isn't the problem, it's their choice in stuff that sucks. i mean, i loved TG shitbox challenges like everyone else and i'd love to see more of those, but even with too much money to spend they could still pick interesting expensive stuff to drive (like those old cars in one episode or xj220 or even beach buggies which probably took some budget to make), not soulless supercars, alfas, and then fucking suvs as the icing on the cake

>TGT feels like they are trying to sell specific cars all the time
is perfect description of everything that's wrong with the show right now

>s it just me or is this thread full of shills
>GT is so far very entertaining and immensely popular

heh

now deduct your taxes faggots.

I rather see a show with just May. Every epsidoe is about making or fixing something. Ranging from Beef Wellington to classic motorcycles.

>stop liking bants against matt le blanc
>stop liking shit
>why you not watching the kino OG

Jeremy Clarkson saying "Vee-eight mo-durr" in what he thinks is an American accent is my ringtone.

It's just too fucking expensive to produce

I’d watch a show like that
>May puts dish in the oven
>”right, while that’s on...”
>goes to the garage to tinker with an old triumph roadster

watch James May The Reassembler

Anyone else sort of tired of all the scripted stuff? I just want fun spontaneous adventures with my m8s. ;_;

>>is it just me or is this thread full of shills ?, GT is so far very entertaining and immensely popular,
AHAHHHAHA
H
A
AH
A
HA
HAH

AH
AH

season 1 of TGT was vastly better than the Chris Evans TG

S2 of TGT was a mixed bag more of the same stuffy old shit with some brilliant episodes.

the end of season special sucked ass except for the gag at the end

Most of it sucked though
Jeremy knew he probably wouldnt get a 4th+ season so he milked it.
I honestly think its time to end their formula peaked years ago, let the young fellas take over

The trio should just do one or two specials a year and leave it at that. Clarkson and May are getting old and Hammond keeps trying to kill himself.

i think the horse bolted when BBC fired him

Hes already got a shit retirement job hosting a gameshow on reality tv its over

May can go back to doing comfy things and hammond can just larp as a american into the sunset

You see this is PRECISELY what's wrong with The Grand Tour.
The show has been dumbed down to accomodate american audiences to whom the only definition of quality is how much money/views it brings

What show is he hosting now?

Good, they do well on a tighter budget. They need to stop playing around with Arab cars are go back to basics with the British made shitboxes.

he's gonna host who wants to be a millionaire for a week of episodes to celebrate the 20th anniversary on itv
>reality tv

eh no