/PMMM/ - Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story: Magia Record

Previous: Get the Game
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aniplex.magireco
apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/4839
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/jp/app/マギアレコード-魔法少女まどかマギカ外伝/id1164785360

Playing on Android without Google PlayStore?
pastebin.com/aXsMu3N5

Official Website
magireco.com

Official Twitter
twitter.com/magireco
twitter.com/madoka_magica

Game Info
Tutorial + Menu Translations:
imgur.com/a/8aVyt
Friend Guide:
imgur.com/a/NLz7K
How to get Homura:
pastebin.com/Y2KyfpUD

Translations
pastebin.com/7D0h0g9W

EN Wiki:
magiarecord-en.wikia.com
JP Wikis:
gamewith.jp/magireco
magireco.gamerch.com
muketsu.info/magireco
game8.jp/magireco

Friend List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16mLyaQUPkjt_0m7_q8QCvjxPjD-zA_twRhZFSCPWUFY
Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6d_pfyFHH9dd2dh1XfgqNw5RC3-A7SRH7l6XUPF3FC6Ip2g/viewform

News
>250 Apologems for delays on the 28th, region-locking enforced through the PlayStore
>Login daily until 5 Sept 23:59 JST to collect 1 Release Memorial Medal and 10 gems. Trade these in the store for Iroha's swimsuit outfit or other consumables.
>Mitama's Special Training event until 4 Sept 14:59 JST. Clear event quests to get event coins. Iroha receives 10k XP from the first quest and 500 Episode points from the second.
>Chapter 4 Parts 1 & 2 will be released on 4 Sept, one Part per week released thereafter
>New chapter celebration event: for a week, 2x exp, 2x support points, 2x chance for bonus meguca exp
>Mission that grants up to 50 Magia Stones for completing 1st and 2nd episodes

Current Rate-ups
>4* Madoka and Madoka-related memoria until 4 Sept 14:59 JST
>4* Tomoe Mami pickup gacha starts 4 Sept
>2* Felicia to be added on 4 Sept

Reminder to trade 200 gems for 10 tickets in the shop each month, saving 50 gems on a ten roll.
Bind your account!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/a66qb7Nx
pastebin.com/VyruUkV4
wiki.puella-magi.net/Magia_Record_Story
appmedia.jp/magireco/939238
magireco-news.com/post-10556/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still waiting for Sayaka!

Did you guys feed your Eroha your semen today?

List of material drops.

Only the hag is allowed to pump her full of semen, user.

>implying the old hag isn't setting up arrangements to fuck Eroha with a bunch of old men

>Sayaka

Next OP should use a Pastebin for all the wikis to free up characters for News items: pastebin.com/a66qb7Nx

How old she even know where to find faceless old men? Sounds very dangerous.

*would

Post waifu new girls

I thought Mitama was the sexual predator?

You and me both, user. Maybe she'll get her rate-up after Mami's finishes on 19 Sept.

pastebin.com/VyruUkV4
where is the version of this for other girls

Is the chance of obtaining the items random or there are higher chance in specific ones? Because I need 5 letters, and would choose the one that consumes less AP.

I am not sure, but drops are definitely enemy-specific.

For example 1-3-3 has familiars that have shells for ears, and the boss is a witch that has a pair of shovels on head.

How does the star rank up system work in FGO?

I am literally IN LOVE with Homura.

>go to PvP
>it's a Lv. 100 5* madoka
>power is 44443
what did they meme by this

Some translations have been collected here wiki.puella-magi.net/Magia_Record_Story

Appmedia appmedia.jp/magireco/939238 recommends either main story battle 2-4-3 or 3-5-(2 to 5) depending whether you want a chance of sheep horn or rooftop key as a rare drop. If you only care about the letters, 2-4-3 costs 1 AP less for same amount of enemies. Unknown if they have equal drop rate or not.

Power level is calculated by how many megucas are there + their levels, or something like that. So if there's only one meguca, it isn't going to appear as a powerful foe, regardless of level.

>missing joke like that

Death and 4 are homophones in Japanese.

>It was a joke
Oh.

There is no "star rank up", a 1* character has various level caps that can lead to them being level 60, where as a 5* has various level caps that end at level 90, although you can use grails to increase a character's Maximum level cap of any star level to 100. That being said a level 100 1* won't quite compare to a level 100 5*, but that seems to be the same here as well.
Fate/GO's ascension system is comparatively a little better I'd say, though. The characters don't revert to level 1, and they gain a new, generally more complex sprite along with it. Where as everything in maguca stays pretty static except for the basic card art, and even the final card arts are slightly underwhelming for a number of the characters. Madoka's especially strikes me as odd, as the 4* art seems far more... dedicated? or something, than the 5* art which is rather simplistic and cutesy.
But this is just opinions and all that.

Why is Nanaka's story file so huge? It's 180mb.

I didn't make it or the archive but having just opened it, it includes complete screenshots for every line.

>not a single gem
Huh.

My daughter is ready for new story content and gachas. Look at how determined she is!

Mitakihara & Kazamino Yakuza Coalition aka Puella Magi Holy Quintet

Themostdangerousones
Madoka:GreatestHomuraloverintheuniverse
Homura:GreatestMadokaloverintheuniverse
Mami:DangerouslyBigBoobs,StarPlatinum,Stronk
Kyouko:HungryYakuzaofKazamino,"Mami~,food"

Lesbian Brothel "Chouseiya" (Invaded by above)

Mitama:Walpurgislesbianthatrunsabovebrothel.Willtrapgirlsinanddominatesthem.
Iroha:PoorgirlwhowanderedintothelesbiancityofKamihama.Shegetsthejuicesextractedfromthelesbian,strippedandputintoaskimpyswimsuit,andsoon.Inlovewithanoldercollegestudent.
Yachiyo:Acollegemagicalwoman(asopposedtogirl).Recentlyhappeneduponmany"daughters"shelikes.WantstocallIrohabyherfirstname
Tsuruno:SlamsfriedriceintoIrohaandYachiyoeverytimetheytryto"connect"

Team Gorrila (Protected by Momoko Barrier!)

Momoko:ChargeGorilla.BigsisofKamihara.Mitama'ssexfriendandrestrainer
Kaede:Shy,buthassomewhatgorilla-likepower
Rena:AccelGorilla.LovesKaede,butisabitch

>you can sort memoria so that they appear from 4* to 1*, and dupes of the same card are together
holy shit that makes upgrading memoria easier, since I can easily find dupes of 1* and 2*

>Seyiku
>Not Kyaku

user what the fuck

>star platinum
is this an anime reference

The word I think you're looking for is dynamic. The art is overall more detailed, too. I love Ume's work, but her 5* art is underwhelming compared to what Dokes has for 4*.

How the fuck up did you mess up copy and pasting from Reddit?

>no thread number
How do you mess up that badly?

Hi I like my 2-star blue hair baton girl. She's cute and the first Meguckers I rolled. How fucked am I?

>hair baton
that tells me nothing

Too early to tell. Forced tutorial roll doesn't really matter much in the long run.

This one, I really like her though, so I don't mind it.

Senrans are very cute

>already at level 50
You might want to start grinding for her rank up.
(Rank up is the same tab as stat bonuses; rank up reqiures level cap and getting all bonuses)

Also she's the cheerleader and iirc she has met Homura, boosting her morale while Homura was training

She's a titty ninja in disguise as a cheerleader.

Oh, she's a Senren Kagura? Is it her Seiyuu or her back story?

Yeah sounds like a good idea, I just got the game last night. I'm still pretty new to it

It's her artist

Just so you know, rank resets character to Lv. 1.

iroha event is up, getting her up to 2* shold be easy enough, considering you can bring up support and if you look hard enough you should find lv. 80 madoka or something. getting her to 3* will be harder but it still doable in few days

Do quests get harder when you repeat them? Tried to repeat the Iroha solo quest since I failed one of the stars, I think the condition was that she fell below 25% health, and on the second try the witch was doing much more damage.

The Iroha solo quest is harder the second time around for other reasons, mate.

Will I have to start grinding for xp to buff Iroho up or return at a later time?

>memoria also can get extra EXP bonus

Probably. To be able to complete the stars of that quest normally I had to max level 2* Iroha.

>buff iroha up
>when the event exists

But he didn't mess up

>magireco-news.com/post-10556/

Just like Sayaka, Momoko the gorilla also wasted her wish on a boy and regretted it later.

It seems like there is a pattern, a hidden agenda going on.

It's okay. The lesbian is going to suffer too. Suffering is LGBBQ friendly.

So what did she exactly wish for?

The incubators are rushing girls to make hasty, thoughtless wishes so they regret them later and become witches faster?

I'll assume that means keep playing.

She wished for the courage to confess to the boy she likes. But when she's about to do it, she walks in on him confessing to some other girl.

Her regret afterwards really activated my suffering boner. Pic related.

QB the conman always wins.

The lesbian already suffered far enough. There is no more room, her brain is already fried.

I just realized you meant the saberface after posting.
Nobody can escape karma, her wish wasn't ethical. She'll pay for it eventually.

>Make a wish
>Inmediatly get cucked
Kyubey's on a fucking roll in this game.

>wished for the courage to confess
>didn't actually have the courage to confess
What happens if Kyubey doesn't fulfill his end of the deal?

Rebellion.

Huh. You have a point there. Even if the situation had changed she still didn't have the "courage".
Lore ruined. Everyone go home.

He gave her the courage she asked for, but her moral compass wouldn't allow her confessing because it would be technically trying to steal him from her. Kinda what happened with Sayaka.

But she confessed her regret to Rena, granting her wish.

>But she confessed her regret to Rena, granting her wish

So what power does this wish give her? Besides a shit ton of charge discs. "Courage" to fight witches would be a pretty fucking shit bonus.

Nah that ain't how it works. If the wish did what it said she would be all over that dick no matter what got in her way.

The wish is about her not about him. She could have confessed and he would have rejected her. Totally possible.

>put two 1* memoria to upgrade a memorioa by a single level
>this happens

seems like levels are an arithmetic progression with r = 10, which means that lv. 30 will require about seven thousand or so

That's not what happened though, she got cold feet

She wished to have the courage to confess to a person she loves.

She didn't say anything about the contents of the confession.

After she saw he already confessed to someone else. He was already taken at this point. She's no bitch, that moment showed her true character.

That doesn't matter. Something still scared her off from confessing. It directly contradicts the wish.

She didn't wish to confess, she wished for the courage to be able to confess. There is nothing about actually doing it.

You might need to brush up on alien law.

>rolled every single 2* in the game
>rolled both forest 3*, no others
>no 4*

Nah man, if she can't actually do it then she didn't have the courage to do it.

You can have the courage to do something and not do it for other reasons. This is what happened in this situation.
Her character a person overcome whatever courage she was given by QB.

The implication seems to be more that she gave up on liking him after she overheard his confession to someone else be accepted. Since the content of her wish was "The courage to confess to someone I like", nothing here is wrong. It just means the wish should still technically be active.

Do you get better loot if you star a mission?

Her desire to confess dropped to zero, and unlike a certain other thing involving aliens harvesting emotion, courage couldn't turn 0% to 100%.

So she still retains the courage to confess to someone she likes. I guess her wish wasn't that wasted.

>QB always wins

He's still winning, he just doesn't know it yet

Hopefully, sooner the better!

>Madoka rate up ends soon
>still haven't gotten her
Do I give in and whale? Is this where my life goes downhill?

What happened to the girl who wished her love became a lesbian? Did QB do something like "She's now a lesbian...but she's in love with another girl!"

Just reroll until you get her or buy an account with her. Don't start whaling, it's too dangerous

user. Is that something you'd be willing to trade your soul for? Are you okay with this?

Wait for timeline 3, fags

Reroll hell is so tedious and I'm already attached to some of my girls, though.

Just fuck my shit up kyubes, I'm ready. Endless despair can't be any worse than being a whale.

You have to cut your dick off first

Why didn't QB just make a mobage about magical girls? Seemed it would have been a lot more efficient than the whole real magical girls slick.

Are you implying he didn't?

>implying he didn't realize about the real world and made this game

I'm surprised there's this many Mikifags, me being one too. When did she get so popular, I thought people liked her the least?
Or is it because she's a Siegi no Mikata?

>He can now bring despair to thousands of people at once with shitty gacha rates
The mad man. Cat. Thing.

Rebellion probably helped. Beyond that there's a lot less shitposting than when the anime was still going on, and Sayaka is easily the biggest shitpost target.
>Wish on a guy
>Get cucked
>Turn into a witch
If you ignore or downplay everything else.

I mean her whole character was being a "hero" and Gen enjoyed shitting on hero archetypes. So she obviously made her the most suffering of all the girls. When she embraced her Yuri side in Rebellion, she did get a much nicer light and was a lot cuter. But I like Sayaka, since she's a dumbdumb like me.