Driving in florida

youtu.be/D9C0pCt3JIY
>driving in florida

Attached: miami.png (1440x1032, 1.25M)

Miami is not Florida you flyover faggot.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""driving""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" in commiefornia

Attached: IMG_9616.jpg (663x479, 61K)

So, nobody's packing?

I actually live in florida, driving here is a shit show, especially i4

Attached: 3KBEilt.png (1500x4402, 2.11M)

I4 is shit, Im down in Naples and its just filled with old fucking snowbirds that have no idea where they are and drive 20 under.

I85 is such shit. going through Charlotte and SC the cars are bumper to bumper across all lanes, nonstop construction and are still moving as a pack going 70. once you get past Atlanta though it's practically abandoned

>person in fender bender made the situation way worse for himself and others by running
Why do people do this?

usually because they have no insurance

Fucking hell, they’re real

Attached: 15D5DB6E-D7C3-4A67-8029-CE03641ACB58.jpg (598x1775, 195K)

Yes it is you fucking hick.

>Hundreds of thousands of elderly drivers on heavy medication
thank god i don't live in spick heaven like miami

At least we'll throw your ass in prison if you flee the scene after hurting somebody

fucking tell me about it
Every single time there's a stupid slow driver in the Fort, Jensen or PSL, BAM, Pennsylvania or NY plates

Attached: 96vtor.gif (400x225, 3.09M)

Remember that time Veeky Forums doxxed that biker guy in Florida for being reckless and bragging about it on youtube?

>random guys blocking with their cars
>random guy taking out a hammer
>random guy giving chase

ayy lmao

MUH BIKES

the ocean needs to devour cuckifornia pronto.

Attached: 1520440766956.jpg (750x563, 47K)

Too bad, its not

What is wrong with your island ?

>Floridians think they're not flyover

It's litterally one of the most flown to places in the US. there's definitely some culturally devoid areas though, and people are generally retarded here.

Most of the retards here are people from other states too. Funny how that works.

literally every gram of cocaine you've ever seen landed in FL and got shipped out, and eventually ended up in your nose

I am not a degenerate, which probably explains my dislike of the """people""" in Florida.

uh, coke is not the drug of a degenerate

They all are. I get high on the great outdoors.

How much a pussy do you have to be to flee from the consequences of your acts?

>That dumb bitch waving her arms and screaming as her husband is actually doing something
Why do women always do this? Stand by the side and scream?

what are you, a fucking mormon?

>florida
>everyones speaking spanish

Attached: 1384458578342.jpg (427x381, 58K)

that's just south miami

its a great attention getting method

Then they'll move their retarded shit inland.

Good, fucking scum of the earth getting what they deserve.

He's even stupid enough to keep running when he was actually seen by an officer fleeing the scene. I hope he gets jailtime, but knowing how cucked the legal system is he'll probably just get his license suspended and some community service.