Could you drive with chinese car? Their cars have 44% market share in China's car market

Could you drive with chinese car? Their cars have 44% market share in China's car market.

Attached: chinese-car-brands.jpg (931x493, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army
youtu.be/rtgutkaaH90?t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=fJtKgeNM66w
youtube.com/watch?v=bIYMmW0_qnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No I *could* not because my government is effectively banning the Chinese from entering the market.

China won't let foreign companies sell cars in China without them first a partnering with a Chinese company.

>MG

:'(

because Chinese cars are fucking terrible

I mean, they are drivable so yes I can drive one in a technical sense
but the vast majority of them cant pass safety tests in America, Europe, or the rest of Asia. If by some miracle they do, they will get sued by other manufacturers for copyright infringement because the Chinese government can't protect them in an international court of law. You will not see a purely chinese made car sold in the west for a very long time.

>tfw I only ever knew of Great Wall because of their relatively recent entry into the local market.

I am shocked that there are so many Chinese manufacturers. I knew there were a few more that I didn't know the names of that literally just stole car designs and made them independently like the rest of Chinese industry does, but holy shit that's a lot of manufacturers. Half of these badges look like GTA car manufacturers.

Attached: 1504080908268.png (531x472, 187K)

Have there ever been good Chinese cars?

>Could you drive with chinese car?
Example of chinese-made Chevrolet sedan's crash-worthy bumper.... It's an example of Chevrolet made by Chinese factories for the Chinese market. But the amount of material in the bumper and fascia seems to be minimal. What would happen if this Chinese-made Chevrolet was imported into the USA and it collided with a Miata?

Attached: Chinese_made_strength.jpg (620x340, 56K)

GAC, Geely, and Great Wall are literally the only three that are manufacturing anything close to Western standards.

Attached: Hank_sallaD.png (529x314, 133K)

BYD is ok
t. bus driver

BYD and Foton too, but Fotons rust like shit after three years.

Fotons are literally just badge engineered Mercedes trucks with different panels.

>and of course they would have a rusting problem being Mercs

Attached: dutch_woman.jpg (1142x1181, 67K)

Properly tensioned bicycle wheel with good quality double wall rimz and 28/32 or even 36 spokes is extremely fucking strong.
Each spoke has a tensile strength of like 500ftlbs but as long as the wheel is properly tensioned all that force is distributed across the wheel.
A paper-thin metal bumper can be ripped with your bare hands.

If it will be interesting/fast/not Electshit I can

>roewe was rover
Rover too.

I would love to entertain the though of a Chinese EV
>turn car on
>battery low because the charger is broken
>get new charger
>$5.99 but it takes a month to ship from China
>comes with mystery mini cd that you never try
>charge car
>go for a drive
>try a couple of pulls from a red light because muh torques
>batteries start on fire from being depleted too quickly

Yeah that's exactly why they're doing that, good goy

Haima's logo and cars suspiciously looks like Mazda's

this, most foreign brands like Kia, Ford and Buick you see rolling around in China are only there because they had to build a factory there first.

>GAC, Geely, and Great Wall are literally the only three that are manufacturing anything close to Western standards.

Chery is an example of Chinese crash test fakery. For one of the cars that looked close to the Western car it had copied, they replaced the outer skin with their car's skin and submitted those for testing. Picture related.

Attached: Chinese_Chery_Crash_Test_Fakery.png (705x695, 69K)

>get cingchong car
>shitpost about the communist party from your Huawei phone
>President Xi gets butthurt and orders your assassination
>issues order to manufacturer to engage killswitch
>killswitch is designed to shut brakes
>as killswitch is made in China it fails
>power steering fails anyway
>you are logged 45 degrees in a semi
>despite the 0/5 driver crash rating you survive
>car bursts in flames

Modern econoboxes all look the same anyway. Most soccer moms don't give a fuck if theirs was built by Mr Nakamura, Mr Park or Mr Qian.
Eventually the Chinese will figure out how to make a decent car, and then they'll nuke some major western car maker out of the market.
It's pretty much inevitable.

Attached: jeQBYfY_d.jpg (640x640, 33K)

>shitpost about the communist party
If you are ineffective or no one listens to you, you get ignored. If you are effective, publish and have lots of subscribers, you would be killed or kidnapped and displayed as an example. Various overseas dissidents have suddenly died or suddenly disappeared and then reappeared inside mainland China just to publish an apology and then they disappeared. It's a strong warning to anyone that becomes effective at gathering negative public opinion against China if they cannot be silenced through use of the Internet Water Army or by forcing the forums to delete those people.

China's Officially Hired Forum Commentators (tens of thousands of them).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

To be a 50center, the Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China now holds regular training sessions, where participants are required to pass an exam after which they are issued a job certification.

Water Army: Besides the 50cent Army, there are professional writers also recruited and they are paid more by the Chinese Government as the Internet Water Army. Certainly, professional sockpuppets are a problem on wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Water_Army

For better control and unified posting quality, the Chinese government has reduced efforts on the water army and created its own department that does the same thing. They recruit from their water army.

Would love one of those chink EV shitboxes as DD.

Like this thing BYD Qin, 2x110kW electric motors, has to be batshit fast in city traffic.

Attached: foto_001.jpg (1300x867, 174K)

Chinese Landcruiser copy.

Attached: Real one 2.jpg (1008x763, 139K)

>Like this thing BYD Qin, 2x110kW electric motors
Are those Chinese WATTs? I get used to seeing various brands of these Chinese 3-inch desktop speakers for the PC rated at 700 Watts continuous RMS power.

I've never liked that picture. That bike completely missed the bumper beam and didn't go deep enough to go past the frame rail. Of course the soft pliable plastic is going to deform, that's literally its job. Pic related, the bumper beam doesn't go all the way across on most cars. There's literally nothing behind the corner of the bumper cover even on US cars.

Attached: yes i know its not a chevy sail but you try finding a pic of one missing its bumper.jpg (653x490, 59K)

youtu.be/rtgutkaaH90?t=24

Someone here said he drove one in China and that its as fast as they say it is but in super scary way like no grip and hard to steer while on power.

>but in super scary way like no grip and hard to steer while on power.
That's probably why the government insists USA companies create design houses and their associated factory in China in order to do business there. The car design and engineering trains up the chinese. It's hard to learn simply by building from copies of stolen blueprints and stolen intellectual property when some of the underlying design logic is not apparent.

Basically, the Chinese government forces Western companies to give to them the rope by which they will then hang the Western companies later. It's ruthless and thick-skinned of them but ruthless thick-skinned governing hypocrisy has been that way through thousands of years of recorded Chinese history. What's going on now is just a more modern version that preys on the sheep.

>Eventually the Chinese will figure out how to make a decent car
They already know how. It's just that they want to have maximum profit, so they cut corners all over the place.

Chinese copycat practises are so uncanny.
I absolutely can understand making a cheap fucking electronic goytoy and slapping a faux apple logo and hoping some idiot buys it. Building such a thing in China is cheap.

But a car? Come the fuck on. Mass manufacturing of cars takes some serious resources. Are they really unable to come up with a brand that's not a ridiculously funny rockstar-kind-of-satire ripoff of a well established one?

I have bought enough cheap crap from China that I know to avoid it at all costs. I once had a tap out from China snap in half. The inside of the thing looked like an Aero bar.

Sounds like a suspension problem.

>tfw geely could own fca and make fca's lineup even shittier than they already are.

uh oh guys

Attached: 1477970282094.png (512x293, 344K)

They don't want the goyim realize they're buying overpriced cars and trucks.

People have always paid more for cachet. Nothing wrong with that. It's a "valuable" item for some social groups.

Fungwa buses have made me skeptical of any vehicle owned by a chinese business

If you figure out how to lease me one for $100 a month and make it reliable enough to get me to work and the grocery store. I'd be fine with the complete deathtrap aspect as long as it's cheap.

>I'd be fine with the complete deathtrap aspect as long as it's cheap.
And that post is an example why the Chinese will win in the end and own the other american companies when they go out of business. Most people don't care that the Chinese illegally do so many things. All those people want is a low price while they keep on whining how poor quality the american companies while they buy chinese goods instead.

>Could you drive with chinese car?
No. From what i've seen, even the Chinese don't like Chinese cars. They only buy them because it's cheap. Most Chinese cars are copies of other cars and actually offer badge packages to customers to badge them as the legitimate thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=fJtKgeNM66w
youtube.com/watch?v=bIYMmW0_qnE