Why was using the Cappuccino considered cheating?

Why was using the Cappuccino considered cheating?

Attached: 1520916861892.jpg (640x357, 33K)

because dagumi couldn't caccupino

It's a fucking cartoon, it means whatever the plot hole needed to make another episode.

because takumi is a little bitch.

Because light weight is the ultimate weapon on a tight downhill touge battle

I don't remember the exact dialogue, but it's used as a word in the sense of "this is such an advantage it will be cheating" by putting a rally driver into a car Takumi had no experience countering.

So why don't they all drive cappucinos?
That's like complaining about a dedicated drag car in a drag race.

Two reasons, it was considered cheating by competitor

The car was stupid lightweight even more than dagumis Tofu machine

The car was driven by a professional racer

why dont you drive whatever meme sportscar is considered to be the best car in the world at the moment?

because some touges are tigther and twistier than a ducks dick while others have long straights that let powerful cars catch up while others are composed of superlong straights with an hairpin at the end

You need to have the right tool for the right job

>using muh step on gas and then on brakes 10 seconds later as an analogy
this is why you dont get it.

Because I don't drive the tooooooge? What a dumb question.
For sure, and since I don't watch that production, why was the cappucino considered cheating when it's available to everyone to buy?

Why dont you own a top fuel when its available for anyone to build

Again, because I don't drive the striiiiiiip.
You can't complain about a car best suited to a specific task if there are no constraints.

You misunderstand my example, but whatever makes you feel better.

They didn't really considering cheating just a bit cheap. They bought the Cappuccino just for the battle against Takumi.

>drag fags so retarded they think a sport where you hold down gas in a straight line can be used to compared to someting as complex and nuanced as circuit or touge
kek

Attached: 1512365916685.gif (512x481, 646K)

you have to be a top tier fucking autist to not understand it.
Its like watching someones family die and then see them cry and go "why are you making that eye water"

Ugh. Mate, I'm not for any one team so trying to bash on me for a dragfag does nothing. It was an example, you strawclutching faggot.

What I own is so far removed from a drag car you're literally complimenting my own car.

Attached: thicc.jpg (1239x929, 349K)

>Comparing drag to real racing
thats like saying "son I make the best ratatouille in the world, all I've ever practiced is peeling tomatoes!"

you must be a poser if you dont fucking understand basic shit the show even explains to you

>why was it considered cheating

Because nobody had intentionally selected a car to the point of extreme as much as the capuchino did until then.

Thanks for the actual reply.
Was the cappucino specifically picked for one specific track against that character such a change from their normal choice?

nice paint ,get some lighter wheels instead of those anvils

I've not watched a single episode of the show lmao.

Attached: ACL pre pump.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

I can’t remember if he changed his car for it but I do remember that the car was chosen for mentioned reason.

watch the show
But since youre being nice
>hey this autist is really good at punching up and outhandling wayyy more powerful cars with his light weight and handling
>lets do the same to him
>they go to cafe to get geared

watch the show then
Youd be shocked at how full of neat little details and how grounded in reality the show is.
Especially if you can stomach 90% of the retardation here, the show is good

I'd love to. RPF1's in NZ are around $400 apiece, these Lenso D1-SE's came with the AR1's brand new for $1310 total. Couldn't ignore.

good steal.
I kinda wanted rpf1s for my featherweight but i find them unbearably ugly and they were quite thin so I went with JR12s. Nice light durable wheel

They wouldn't be my first pick on looks, either. Even the 6UL's I'd have to stomach just because function>form. NZ is a bit fucky when it comes to aftermarket prices.
Do I have to watch from S1E1 or can I skip some character building stuff? I've never been huge for anime, I could only stomach One Punch for the sheer anti-norm emphasis.

just watch from the start its not your regular "muh cute girls doing cute things must destroy ancient evil destroying the universe with the power of love and preannoucned attacks"

Ah cool, I can't stand that cookie-cut bullshit.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (571x383, 95K)

They should've driven Twingos.

>lightweight
>fast wheel drive
>pushgod van engine

Attached: file.png (564x564, 306K)

It was lighter than Takumi's car which was lighter than a ton, but the real reason is Ryosuke was afraid Takumi would sperg out and crash. You can see traces of this concern being valid when Takumi starts getting Shingo-tier angry that he's an inferior driver to Chadamoto

For reference both cars are modded to be lighter
>AE86: 940 kg
>Cappuccino: 679 kg
>Metric ton: 1000kg
One of the 86's advantages was that it was less than a ton, Cappuccino is that on steroids and most of the race monologues are focused on its incredible weight. If the guy used the rotary engine swap that's pretty common with racing Cappuccinos (more power, using a rotary reduces weight increase), he probably wouldn't have lost.

>he probably wouldn't have lost
He would have, you'd just see some sort of Shigeno asspull come through.

>hey it's raining
>wait it's raining more than usual
>and the wind is blowing hard
>cappuccino laprs as a canoe and floats into the ravine
>"we knew you could do it, dagumi, you are truly the fastest racer we know"

The plural of cappuccino is cappuccini.

This

Why didn't they just LS swap the Cappuccino?

Cappuccino confirmed ultimate touge god

Nankang AR1? How are you liking those user?

thats for the coffee.
because ls is pigfat and its only an upgrade for american landbarges with pigfat large displacement, double digit horsepower engines

To me the show falls off after the first season and I never really watched past it. Does dagumi ever lose?

No, he just fucks off to play golf with his gf, who is just him in a fucking wig.

Attached: 1514495387029.png (499x499, 151K)

So He was being like those 8 year olds on FPS games?

Would it be considered cheating if you drove the Cappucino on the long straights? Is it only cheating when it provides a what's perceived as an unfair advantage?

>show up to touge in vans full of parts, tires, have dedicated mechanic
>whine like a bitch because dude bought a Kei car to race you

He loses to Bunta and to a guy driving a Lan Evo III, not once after that, but God Arm is at least a compelling race with a modicum of threat to his streak

I'm so mad - this image was the first thing to make audibly laugh in a while

Stop living with so much anger in your heart my child, for it is not a healthy way of life

Attached: 1464228046418.jpg (595x960, 73K)

Dagumi has too many asspull wins in fifth stage

When he raced the guy in the S2000 that was a loss. He only "won" because the other driver had to throw up.

>80/20
HELP

ever played a fighting game ?
What they did was counter picking
The track they were going to race was full of tight turns and almost no stretches
So what would kill the already small ae86 in this track?
An even smaller car , the whole idea for this race was to make takumi into the pigfat Huge car while the opponent into the small and lightweight car

>So why don't they all drive cappucinos?
Because not everyone is chad enough to drive a cute car named after coffee.

>cappuccini
Christ I know like the other user said that's for coffee, but calling a horde of Cappuccino cappuccini is just to cute.