"NEET MASTER RACE, WAGIES ON SUICIDE WATCH"

>"NEET MASTER RACE, WAGIES ON SUICIDE WATCH"

>No health insurance
>No money
>No friends
>No girlfriend
>No contribution to society

Lmfaooo why do neeties delude themselves on this board?

No. Your "stock trading" on robinhood with $400 you got for your birthday doesn't make you an investor.

No. Your 300 memecoins that won't exist a year from now doesn't make you an investor.

>No health insurance
I'll pay with cash.
>No money
Wrong.
>No friends
People are braindead.
>No girlfriend
Not worth it just for sex.
>No contribution to society
What?

>People are braindead.

*tips fedora*

i am NEET. the only thing i want is money. if i wanted insurance, friends, contribute to society...i would have those things.

If you're neet then how the fuck do you want money?

*steeeeeeeeeeeetch* *yawn* Aaaaaah good morning wagecuck :)

Well would you look at the time, you best be off to work, to spend the best hours of your day working for the man.

I think I'm going to sleep in for another couple of hours, then get up and make myself a nice hot coffee, grab my duvet and start browsing the internet. I think today I'll study more Quantum Physics and learn about wave function collapse. Then afterwards I think I'll discuss my new book online.

I have all the time in the world to do the things I want to do.

Oh sorry to keep you here, go on cuckie, go to work and finish those TPS reports. You wouldn't want to be late!

*steeeeeeeeeeeetch* *yawn* Aaaaaah good morning NEETie, oh wait it's not morning. You've slept until 2pm again haven't you? :)

Well would you look at the time, your mom is almost home from work. You better eat your "breakfast" and scurry off to your basement before you catch her eyes and she starts asking you about those job applications you said you were sending out.

It's great that you have all that time but it's too bad you have no money or motivation to do anything. I mean that IS why you spend all day clicking through multiple Veeky Forums board catalogs and trying to pick what to play from those Free to play games.

>I think I'm going to sleep in for another couple of hours, then get up and make myself a nice hot coffee, grab my duvet and start browsing the internet. I think today I'll study more Quantum Physics and learn about wave function collapse. Then afterwards I think I'll discuss my new book online.

I know you think you're describing something enviable, but it only brings images of sadness.

am I a rare breed of neet or something?

Am pro 50nl poker player but also receive ESA, as long as I have less than 16k in bank it's allowed lol.

I live alone :)
Only in your depressed mind.

if you dont have this 1 already, I recommend it

You live alone in your basement, yes.

Most people don't have basements

I trade crypto for a living.

Thanks friend, I'll take a look at that today :)

> NEETs spending their time on something useful that isn't masturbating to anime

mid lel

I love how it's romanticized but the reality is this. In the united states as a NEET on disability you are forced to have a maximum balance of no more than 3k in your bank.

You are allowed 1 vehicle for your family. Each child you have grants you an extra 2k or so to maximum allowed in your bank account.

You are stuck with minimalist income and have to pay uncle Sam back if you're making too much money via your spouse if you have one.

You will be stuck living out of subsidized housing with other undesirables and will have no economic mobility.

To the NEET's who think trading in crypto is a way to make money : You are likely not reporting the conversion back into fiat as capital gains. Not only are you doing tax fraud, but you are defrauding to benefits system.

It would be best to get out of crypto while you can and seek tax professionals as the IRS is starting to wage war on tax cheats.

Nice bait but good luck releasing a book when you are capped on maximum income and bank balance.

Dude being a NEET as a glorified lifestyle is just tongue in cheek humor on /r9k/. It's a parody... All of them are depressed and unhappy with their lives.

This is what wageslaves genuinely believe

>tfw normies dont realize the power of compounding

double $400 20 times and your net worth will exceed $500 million

>Go on /r9k/
>It's a "YAWWWWNNN good morning wagies :')" thread

>Right next to 5+ "Mental illness/depression general" "GUYS IM DONE WITH THIS LIFE. IVE ORDERED MY HELIUM I'M FINISHED WITH THIS SHIT" threads

Yup.

Not having health insurance cost my ass. $40,000 mrtal plate in my foot. 1.5 years laid up not working. Pain forever.

Get health insurance mutherfuckers

It's called gallows humor

Daily reminder.