SELL YOUR CRYPTO AND STANDBY WITH FIAT FOR FORK NEWS MARKET REACTION

"In the unlikely case of a blockchain split, we are not terribly concerned what exchanges decide to list the two tickers as in terms of name, however we strongly advise that exchanges observe Nakamoto Consensus: the chain with most proof-of-work IS the bitcoin currency unit (currently known as BTC or XBT). We are encouraged that exchanges are well prepared for the event of a blockchain split and that this will result in THE MARKET DECIDING WHICH BITCOIN WILL BE THE MOST useful and thus VALUABLE in the long term." - Bitcoin Unlimited team

tl/dr The basic gestalt is standby with fiat (sell if need to now) expect a big dip across the crytpo world like when etf rejection news broke then buy in at the price you think is the bottom and ride a rocket whether in bitcoin or ether.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointimes.tech/2017/03/statenationattack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also consider:

It’s possible that the hard fork reality is already being priced in, but the full ramifications of two different Bitcoins won’t be known until after the hard fork occurs. Uncertainty generally creates bearish price action, and uncertainty regarding the underlying principles of the Bitcoin protocol certainly has many traders and investors concerned.

>that exchanges observe Nakamoto Consensus: the chain with most proof-of-work IS the bitcoin currency unit (currently known as BTC or XBT)
>implying
it's like reading marxist indoctrination
>(((Bitcoin Unlimited team)
>t. We are not 51% of miners, but we pretend we are

I'm thinking FIRE SALE!
I expect a similar if not worse market reaction than what occurred after the etf rejection news. Yet bitcoin dies hard so we should see a quick rebound or the flippening if this is the last straw for bitcoiners who needed a reason to migrate to ethereum.

Fucking gooks ruin everything. This chink nerd virgin is trying to corner the bitcoin currency and play god against the will of the vast majority of bitcoin holders. Not to mention, before talk of this forced fork, Bitcoin was expected by many to hit $3000USD- well we can kiss that goodbye now. He is a fucking faggot and deserves to be killed as far as Im concerned.

I'm balls deep in IOC, it's been in a constant uptrend throughout the ETF FUD, the fork FUD, and has the tech and dev team to make it to the top 20 in market cap.

hahahha IOC is fucking trash what are you talking about

>It’s possible that the hard fork reality is already being priced in

It cannot be. This is unlike the stockmarket in that afterwards we would have two completely independent tokens for every current holder. But what is the proper price for either? You think they will both hold the current price, essentially doubling the total value? A new price would have to be discovered for both and even if the two prices would add up to the current total - it won't stay that way for long.

Die-hard believers in one chain would immediately sell all their holdings on the other chain to sabotage it, causing a massive drop. If a sudden burst in supply clears the demand on the exchange, the price is going to plummet, regardless of what had previously been priced in or not.

>expect a big dip across the crytpo world
when exactly?

Just a reminder BU (Bitcoin Unlimited) is being pushed by bitmain as they are going to have ~80% of hashing power making them de facto the controllers of Bitcoin with the power to reverse and double spend transactions. BU is a fork. Current Bitcoin rules dictate a 1mb block size limit with segwit effectively increasing it to 4mb WITHOUT a hard fork. BU is an attempt to gain control of Bitcoin by the Chinese.

cointimes.tech/2017/03/statenationattack/

This couldn't have come at a worse time. All the altcoins are finally blooming and I really need some cash right now to pay my debts.
When exactly is the BTC fork going to happen?

I'm up 25% you dunce. There is nothing available under 40k, and the only wall in sight is at 60k.

How fucking stupid are you?

No one knows when it will happen, if someone said they know then he/she is lying

when it's too late, ETH is weeks away from achieving God-Coin, when that happens no one will even care about Bitcuck

>weeks
It will take years

>ETH gains 3 billion market cap in a month
>bitcuck bleeding from 20 to 17 in the same period

hohoho the only question is how much of a stampede will occur once the exchanges crash from bitcoin selling pressure

ETH is just a BTC clone. Try a crypto that has useful underlying technology unless you want to end up holding some bags.

>ETH is just a BTC clone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

eth fork went fairly well, but having visible management really helped

because btc makes up for 70% of the crypto market

What does this mean bitcoiners (pic related)

>implying fiat has any real value, I stopped caring long ago about how much (dollars) are my crypto worth.

I'd burn all my fiat and record it but at least I can trade those filthy pieces of paper for food (boggles my mind). Something I'll need when shit goes loose in 3 months.

>debt ceiling
>government is broke
>bailout
>hyperinflation

Do your research and get ready.

Not an argument.

Seriously considering moving all into ETH, but it's so high and if BTC actually does hit the meme million dollar status I would be upset. If it doesn't and the flippening happens I wouldn't really care at that point either.

No no no user, every other crypto is a btc clone, ether is completely diffrent google n invest now

how to buy 1 milion dollar bitcoin

how to buy 1 milion dollar bitcoin