Consumer reports has released the best and worst car with ratings based on reliability, costumer satisfaction...

Consumer reports has released the best and worst car with ratings based on reliability, costumer satisfaction, performance, and safety.
The 10 worst brands from worst to less worse are 1. Fiat 2. Jeep 3. Land Rover 4. Alfa Romeo 5. Mitsubishi 6. Jaguar 7. GMC 8. Dodge 9. Ram 10. Mini
And the 10 best from most best to less good are 1. Genesis 2. Audi 3. BMW 4. Lexus 5. Porsche 6. Kia 7. Subaru 8. Tesla 9. Honda 10.Toyota

Attached: 636565100717246362-FT018-100FHbvt20dn6o0gk8i0eaail1jourg.jpg (640x470, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/news/its-official-ram-truck-brand-split-off-from-dodge-brand-good-idea-5581/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Consumer Reports

Attached: d76908f56cc90ce8dafff5dd2b3d039094f42ff7734d5abc643e11cdab534712.jpg (497x266, 32K)

>Mitsubishi is shit
>Kia is better than Toyota
wtf I love CR now.

Attached: 27336766_1625270690886950_355725115496361247_n.jpg (720x770, 60K)

>most best to less good

It sounds like they just did a survey. Theres nothing objective about this.

I like it how most of the worst cars are all American brands or brands owned by American companies and the best cars are all foreign

Mitsubishi is objectively shit though.

It means the ones on the bottom are still best but they're less best than the others which are more good

No it means the goodest ones are best put on the tip and any lesser gooder cars are good below better options

>Honda isn't number 1 most reliable
Where did it all go so wrong lads?

Attached: 1465103750032.jpg (244x206, 4K)

>reliability, performance, and safety

>opinionated survey

There's one, 1, singular American company in the worst list.

Literally peoples opinions on reliability, performance and safety

They simply asked how reliable people thought their car was or how well it performed. It's all opinions and it's equally arbitrary besides

Okay, fuck off. Those are all objective statistics and you know it. They measure problems per name plate and safety test scores and things like that. Customer satisfaction is the only one that isn't "objective" but it's still important to consider.

>This brand broke down more often and owners had to put it in the shop more often than this other brand, so it's less reliable.
> Well that's just like your opinion man

>people that only care about reliability buy hondas
>my car is so reliable that i dont have to do basic maintenance
>car breaks
>FUCK HONDA

It's a hyperbole, most of them are American

1. Fiat
FCA
2. Jeep
FCA
3. Land Rover
Owned by jaguar who is owned by Indian company Tata motors
4. Alfa Romeo
Fca
5. Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi
6. Jaguar
Tata
7. GMC
American
8. Dodge
FCA
9. Ram
Fca
10. Mini
BMW

No they aren't. If you look at the actual consumer report you'd see that it's all a survey where people rated cars on the 5 categories from 1-10. They did no data collection outside of the survey

Dude most of those are American. Fiat is Chrysler, dodge, jeep, ram, alfa Romeo all Chrysler. GMC is obviously American,

Inb4 FCA isn't american

It's fucking not you sperg, it's a collaboration between other companies

>Dude most of those are American. Fiat is Chrysler
There should be an IQ test to post on Veeky Forums so retards like you can't shit the place up with your ignorance.

The one surefire way to kill this place

Fiat is literally owned by Chrysler hence Fiat-Chrysler automotive

Chrysler is owned by Fiat dumbass

>renault is japanese

Attached: 1508953688660.jpg (629x504, 24K)

Who cares where the brand originated. Associating it with the origination is fucking stupid. You wonder why so many brands shit themselves when they get bought out by an American company. Most of those worst brands are American and all of the best brands are foreign. Says a lot about who fucking owns them. This is the same way Renault has gone to shit because Nissan is shit. While all you frenchaboos jerk off over twingos Renault hasn't made anything good in forever

No, Fiat is owned by Chrysler

Infotainment issues. I was having my airbag recall done and 4 people came in to have their radio reset.

JD power is opinions. Consumer Reports is a mix of surveys and tests. The reliability is not severity weighted though. You radio being bugged is equivalent to your transmission blowing up.

>the Clio and Megane are bad because I say so

Consumer Reports is garbage. Customer reviews don't line up with their product reviews at all. I'm a new subscriber but I won't be renewing. They come up with the dumbest tests like "this bowling ball bounced the highest on this mattress so it's the best :Dddddddd"

That's why Genesis is first, the only guy who owns one is the VP of marketing.

My favorite report
>What AWD car is best in the snow?
Answers: you should buy snowtires.

>best grill under $400? This $700 one.

>we really like this $399 model, it has everything the more expensive ones have for less, but we're still going you save your money to get this more expensive unit
Consumer Reports is a joke

>>What AWD car is best in the snow?
>Answers: you should buy snowtires.
So consumer reports is just Veeky Forums?

If you had to pay for a subscription to Veeky Forums . There is some value to their historical reliability data and cost of ownership data through. I kind of like the owner satisfaction surveys but you need to realize that is among people who bought the thing. The Prius has amazing owner satisfaction but you need to remember those are all the kind of people who would actually buy a Prius.

I was mostly poking fun at Veeky Forums having the same exact opinion as consumer reports on which AWD car is best in snow, snow tires.

>Dodge
>Ram
>separate brands

Attached: 1520905059330.jpg (225x224, 6K)

motortrend.com/news/its-official-ram-truck-brand-split-off-from-dodge-brand-good-idea-5581/

Welcome to 2009

Attached: LivingUnderaRock.jpg (480x360, 19K)

This is why the American cars rank badly time and time again on Consumer reports.

Boomers (the only people who unironically believe Chevy and Ford are still heaping piles of shit compared to their Japanese and Korean econoboxes) are also the only people who have the time to take these surveys and file complaints every fucking time their son looses a valve stem cap on his new Chevy Cruise.

Imagine being this retarded.

WORSE
>fiat at the top of the worse
Not surprised, same goes with FCA's line up.

>Genesis at the top
I don't know what to say about that... are the Koreans actually making good cars or is that just a big fat lie?

>Toyota
>10th place

??????

Attached: 1517354616787.jpg (200x211, 6K)

>Consumer reports has released
While some people prefer the other reliability ratings from the perceptions of new car buyers, those surveys do collect money from the manufacturers and their non-profit support organizations. At least consumer reports has input from people who paid money for their subscriptions and use real-life data such as how many times did it need to have repairs. That's more concrete than those Powers surveys of new car owners.

As for people who attack info because it is a survey, even the US Census data is a survey. The data an insurance company collects is survey data because it is not data the insurance company itself examined and generated; it is data generated by someone else with financial incentive to fluff the data. So if survey data is to be ignored, then you've killed off the Census and insurance companies from their databases. So stop with your one-liner cheap attack on "it's a survey".