How are Americans even allowed to drive?

How are Americans even allowed to drive?
Holy fuck looking at some of these crashes and its just plain idiotic.
youtube.com/watch?v=j1-3i37N85g

Attached: EEBJ7727.jpg (246x246, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j1-3i37N85g?t=5m6s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that first nissan driver
how

Attached: 1520881978242.png (512x512, 46K)

I love the part where an American was a lazy, ignorant, entitled slob and reinforced the stereotypes about his nation.

>youtu.be/j1-3i37N85g?t=5m6s

>amerishoots

Attached: 1444280937860.png (327x316, 221K)

Honestly when I visited the USA I found the city drivers to be at least OK.

Sure they don't know anything about traffic flow but at least they generally weren't outright dangerous.

The country boys on the other hand. They fully fulfilled the stereotype. A 12 ton crane flatbed swerving between the breakdown lane and center lane simply because he was on the phone.

You haven't seen nothing till you see a semi swerving on an Interstate, though he's working I guess.

i almost saw someone get t-boned by a school bus on the drive home today

people do 2:16 where I live all the time and 99% of the time arent lucky enough to successfully merge

We let everyone drive. If you don't have a license or insurance you still drive. If your shit has been revoked is suspended, you still drive.

Abundance of automatic transmissions and iphones, no winter tires, zero requirement for license.

Attached: le 52 percent face.jpg (420x420, 39K)

Because of the way America is set up, a car is basically a requirement to survive. So the conservatards made the driving test super easy so people can buy cars and go to places and make money and pay taxes because >MUH BUY BUY BUY SPEND SPEND SPEND TAX TAX TAX

How the FUCK does shit like 4:12 happen?

It was the guy in fronts fault for cutting across but how does the dashcam driver still hit him when he’s doing like fucking 5mph

I really think license tests should be harder. I lived in South Carolina for a bit, and I was stunned at how bad their negros are at driving

>he hasn't seen Russian, Asian, and European dashcam compilations
user I hate to break it to you but human beings are idiots regardless of locale.

>implying automatics increase accident rates

this
the idea of these idiots driving, being on their phone AND worrying about shifting gears is terrifying to me

Automatics are easier to drive, therefore less attention is given to driving. Cars SHOULD be hard to drive so you have to give your undivided attention to them.

People that cant handle shifting and observing traffic should get the fuck off the road.

>manual is easy to drive and it becomes second nature
>manual requires your full attention to drive
You can only pick one

Indirecly yes.
If you are driving a manual there is less chances of you trying to use your phone while driving since you are busy with actually driving your car

>implying stacy wouldnt try to do both anyway

>a euro on Veeky Forums is fine with his government taking away his god given freedom machine
lol. you fucking pussies will never be men.

>my face when an american was fat near me

Attached: 1280.png (800x768, 388K)

>mfw a euro asks me to hold his purse

Attached: yeesh.png (210x198, 64K)

Attached: 1519267255853.jpg (349x378, 21K)

>that goldwing rider with the little American flag flying that falls over at the slightest attempt of turning

Attached: 534019A5-0F70-48C2-8AE3-1A2ED9D28779.jpg (727x727, 55K)

i definitely heard a few blyats in that video

its fucked aye

>We need safer vehicles! It's not our fault that driving is hard!

reminder that almost every manufacturer appeals to the american audience

Attached: 1345833716271.png (259x194, 86K)

Americans are the reason cars have gotten so fat, and will soon be replaced by autonomous vehicles
Is there anything the US won't ruin?

If you're not fucking shit you can still multitask in a manual. Changing gears won't stop Stacy texting Chad about last night, especially if they're on a highway

>his

That benis was femenine! There is no he when there is a femenine benis!

>guy who backs into the cop then speeds away

M A D M A N

You have a disability
We are trying to say that these people are fucking shit with autos so why the fuck wouldnt they be fucking shit when they have to do more you chest-beating retard? No complexity will unglue these assholes from their phones so the best thing to do would be not to make it more complex, but to make it so that they cant do shit like in an autonomous vehicle or a taxi, where their awful habits cant endanger other people.