Should I be worried about my shitbox displaying this message when it's 66° F/ 18...

Should I be worried about my shitbox displaying this message when it's 66° F/ 18.8° C out and sunny without a chance of precipitation?

Attached: IMG_20180313_145000.jpg (1816x2048, 270K)

Id keep my eye on the coolant and oil temp gauges if you have any. Thermostats might be broken.

Thermometer broke, big deal.

The state of modern nannies

As far as modern nannies go, this is probably the least intrusive for the effect. It just displays on the gauge cluster for a couple seconds when you first start the car under 38°F/3.3°C.

It's possible. Not probable or likely, but possible.

My car doesn't even have a clock, and I like it that way.

This is an 80s technology dude. Tons of cars had simple thermometers and digital displays telling you it was cold out

I'm a little behind on the times.

Attached: Miku.jpg (2048x1114, 589K)

LOL, it's completely separate to the coolant sensor, it will be an thermostat just need to look up where it's located on his car.

Yes but at least the old 90's ones didn't break down within a few years

Seems to be the opposite for American cars. The 90s were terrible for American cars and the 2010s are actually pretty good. Yeah cars are way more complex now so when they break it really fucking sucks, but they definitely don't break down as often as they used to.

Mine does that too, is that an Adam or a Corsa or something you've got there?

Tahoe, pic is off google

Don't worry about it. Just ignore it or get new sensor.

Mine shows bit inflated numbers every now and then, in the pic it was only -27c.

Attached: 35.png (1118x823, 685K)

It is probably a broken sensor. But since they sit in the bumper, they are programmed to not react to higher temperatures quickly because when you sit in traffic the exhaust from the car in front raises the temperature and they just wait more to show the real weather. So it might be that.
My mother's 99 Car had the same thing, it even had a shitty snow icon when the temperature fell below 4 Degrees Celsius.

Ah, my Adam has the same dash as that pic just wondering.

Black ice is a bitch, destroyed my dads AMG due to that shit. It was 32°C outside, but the intersection was covered in black ice and I hit a guard railing.

>32C
>black ice
We're all fucked

Yeah, no kidding. Totally wasn't me trying to impress some high school girls with my hektik drifting skills in my dads AMG or any shit, it was the black ice I tell you.

Global warming in effect.