Thoughts on the Kia Soul? I'm thinking of buying a 2010 used model for 8400 that's gone only 99,000 km. Is it worth it?

Thoughts on the Kia Soul? I'm thinking of buying a 2010 used model for 8400 that's gone only 99,000 km. Is it worth it?

Attached: Kia Soul.jpg (480x360, 32K)

>Paying more than $2k for a Kia

Attached: 1519457234480.jpg (1024x1017, 83K)

Handles like a weeble-wobble and has no real benefit over a standard hatchback.

Old cat lady car

More like Kia Soulless. That thing is the most bland piece of shit on the planet, and only the most boring and generic people drive them. Not to mention everyone who drives it is a moron and tailgates.

LOOOOOOOOOL 8400 are you high? is that in pesos?

I used to go to lunch every day with this hispanic chick that had a huge crush on me, we usually took her car, she drove a Kia Soul. Despite being slightly giddy like you were back in the day when sitting next to a girl you like on the bus in 7th grade, I was depressed by how fucking bland and annoying the car was.
I seriously hated going to lunch in her car.

buy something interesting or just get a civic for 3k.

How do I unsubscribe from this blog

by not reposting memes and being completely unoriginal in an attempt to be funny.

Calling a blogpost a blogpost isn't a meme, m'dude

if youre paying that much for a hatchback kia, you should take that money and buy something else. Had a rental of one of these for a weekend before, no space, loads of road noise in the cabin, seat are just god awful, and if youre any taller than 5'5 dont expect to sit nice. If ya want a hatchback geta focus or something

Guess you're staying subscribed man.

You might as well get a new one, they’re only $16,000 new. It’s unbelievable how Kia manages to crank their vehicles out cheap while still building decent stuff. Get those comfy features.

But really the Soulless is about as nice as a PT Cruiser fucking an Aztec in terms of style. Cubes were never a good idea.

Canadian Dollars actually

>Gook trash
>Ever

That's a decent price in Ontario. These make good speaker cars, but that is about it. It comes down to how you like the styling.

Any car that stands out will get hate but then we all have cars that look the same.

I think I might test drive one

Shut up nerd

Btw, ex had one. It has awful passing power and steers like shit. Just get a fit

Why choose this car above all others?
What do you like about it? What are your concerns?

Lon story short my 2010 Hyundai Elantra got totalled a month ago and I just need a car. I heard good things about Kia and the Soul in general. Personally I find it to be spacious on the inside and it drives pretty smoothly apart from highway driving which makes the car vibrate. Then again my Elantra vibrated if it ever got above 100 km/h

i got one. it's okay
i make no bones about it, its a meme car

Attached: 26758744_10211058413792158_3404104073761984774_o.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Attached: 26063707_10210941621912434_7098372544309672690_o.jpg (2048x1152, 645K)

Nice fat shadow there

does that matter?
fun fact, you can be a fat fuck and fit in a kia soul
thats a positive of the soul

Have you considered cars that do not vibrate at normal speeds? Have you considered non-Korean cars at all?

I have a 2012 kia Rio. I can't wait to get something else. But for now it's a solid pos. I wouldn't buy another one

That's too much for a car with such high mileage.

I drove one when I worked for a security company and it was the best car we had, although the others were Chevys and Chryslers. It had 200k miles on it and I never had problems with it, and every other POS car gave me problems. They're surprisingly zippy for something that big with a small engine. The people saying they're soulless haven't driven one, they can get up and go just fine.

Even that being said, they're ugly and won't be popular much longer, similar to the Scion xB. If you want a hatch get a hatch, not a huge boxy hatch.

I just don't see thr purpose of its size unless you're actually going to shove a bunch of cargo in it.

i don't know if this matters to anyone in this thread, but the kia soul can fit a drumkit and a half stack when the back seats are folded

How's Kia as a car manufacturer in general? They make cheap affordable cars but are they good.