Nobike here, just bought a 160cc chink bike, gonna get it tomorow, anything you faggots think i should know ?

nobike here, just bought a 160cc chink bike, gonna get it tomorow, anything you faggots think i should know ?

Attached: images (20).jpg (410x359, 17K)

>chink bike
PLEASE tell me you didn't buy a Hyosung. I'd rather remain a nobike than buy a Hyosung.

Hyosung would be still better than any Chinese no name stuff that will likely erupt in flames

don't crash

Hyosung is still Chinese stuff that might busy into flames though even if it technically isn't "no-name"

Remove all bolts and put some loctite on them.

Hyosung is korean.

its a honda cg160fan

So are they actually feasible as a first shitbike? I always assumed they're Chinese

Honda is jap, not chink

had one as my first bike, was great until a bitch in a roundabout decided to smidsy the fuck out of it

They're shit in the sense that Hyundai and Kia was shit 10 years ago and if I remember correctly Hyosung use old Suzuki engines and parts.

Was it used or new? There's a fair bit of Hyosungs round here but I was always quick to dismiss them

Well it's 2018 and IME some Hyundais were passable by '08... /dbt/ anti-suzuki posting is strong though

>Honda is jap, not chink

That particular Honda is probably made in China though, just like how Yamaha make their learner and budget bikes in Indonesia, Thailand and other 3rd world shitholes.

Honda stuff is also made in Thailand
They don't trust the chinks

heard the new 250 is decent

>keep a safe distance from those in front of you, prepare to slow down for SUV's, you will be steamrolled by some halfwit bitch making a snapchat #hubbys_car #yolo #coffee #nigger
>install flashing rear brake light
>learn to use the brakes, only fatties crash while cornering, a locked front wheel will down whoever wherever
>hiviz does fuckall, makes you look like a child or old coward, retards in SUV's miss whole trains and trucks, your hiviz means shit
>don't road rage, your bike isn't fast enough for it
>if you do road rage, get a cam and actually fight someone, so disappointed on all the motovlog faggots pussying out on a good chance to knock a cunt out
>address problems on your bike ASAP, unlike a car, a bike breaking under you might hurt
>get comfy gear, balls pinching or loud helmet will make riding uncomfortable and you'll learn to hate it and become a cager because you were too much of a sperg to try on gear at the store changing room

Attached: IMG_20170619_152954.jpg (4160x2340, 1.03M)

Well then what the fuck am I supposed to use it for

>hiviz does nothing

Do you have anything to back that up

Okay, it does do something; makes you look like a fag

Thanks man

Yes, but it doesnt help visibility in your opinion? So i should just wear all black?

US Navy no longer requires sailors to wear it because it found that it did not significantly improve safety.

It doesn't hinder safety either tho

If I fell off a large ship I think I'd wanna be wearing hi-viz.

ha what a nerd

>/dbt/ anti-suzuki posting is strong though
Yeah but it's only from one autist that posts 10+ times every thread.

Attached: 1520912969105.jpg (800x598, 88K)

Yeah, people are going to see you're a fag easier.

Doesn't do shit, mil personnel in sweden stopped wearing hiviz near roads at night because people were more likely to hit them. Dumb bitches are like flies attracted to light. If people don't see the lights on your bike, they won't see your gay little vest.

No but it hinders fashion. If you're no safer wearing hi viz but look like a dork, might as well wear what looks cool.

The only thing I've seen that works is white helmets have reduced crashes. That may be hi viz, or it could be that people who wear white or hi viz helmets are more careful.

I do know that white helmets are like 5-10 degrees cooler in the summer here in TX.

>Yeah but it's only from one autist that posts...
This has become a new standard in every thread it seems. Veeky Forums is becoming more like /b/ every damn day.