Will car designs ever recover from this era of ugly soulless blobs

will car designs ever recover from this era of ugly soulless blobs

Attached: IMG_6582.jpg (1700x1073, 500K)

Already did, tons of soul tons of beauty right here baby.

Attached: What power looks like nsx.jpg (1024x362, 126K)

It's the lowest effort insult to say a car has no soul, no car from factory has one, they all come to weak to quite and to heavy. Yeah cars suck now but the people buying new cars are never the ones crying about them so your opinion doesn't mean much.

Will nostalgiafags ever stop thinking old cars are special and new ones are shit because they're new?

@18804153
Why does bait just keep getting worse. I blame alphonse/s/o/vet

Attached: 1510543256033.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

i dont think theyre shit, i just think they look like shit. i want to like them

eventually, tasteless housewives and pedestrian safety are making it hard but good times will come... but it's gonna be crossovers for now though

You can't tell me that this car wasn't special the second it came off the line.

Attached: firstgenerationmazdamx5miatafrontend.jpg (2048x1360, 436K)

Soulless nip Elan ripoff. Basically China tier.

I can say that safety, performance, comfort, and even experience have greatly improved while also saying that appearance has generally gone to absolute fucking shit due to accommodating for those improvements in other areas over time. Both of these statements can be true. Both of these statements are true.

Attached: bml.gif (442x320, 978K)

Cars are looking better now than they have in quite some time tbqh, since like the 60s and 70s.

And you can say the current generation is better looking than it's immediate predecessors, but being better than the 00's, 90's, and 80's, isn't exactly an accomplishment when you have the 50's, 60's, and 70's, so far out ahead.

To be clear, I don't disagree with you and designers across the board have noticeable stepped up their game in recent years.

Slow, takes turns well, but so did every car back then because they didn't weight 7000 pounds and a face only a hairdresser could love

People are stupid to think the NSX doesn't look nice. I mean, look at it! It looks like a fucking amazing car ... in 2012.

try 2010-2011
i like the way it looks and its designer has a lovely big fat ass just like her car but holy fuck v6 hybrid just doesnt do it for me, sounds like a vacuum

maybe it will age better and eventually get a aftermarket but i doubt it somehow

Id gladly would take form over function. Fuck safety

You called?

Attached: not a real car.jpg (931x524, 66K)

that's not a car m8

Everything is continuously changing. Don't like it? Wait another decade.

That anime blush and stare is fucking hard to not see.

TRIGGERED

Looks great!

Attached: Awiens.jpg (500x500, 51K)

>file name
you said it yourself

/thread

Attached: 01-2018-Lexus-LC-500-Action-KBB.jpg (1200x900, 169K)

this is one of the few new cars that I actually think looks good, not even memeing. most other luxury brands are just modernizing their previous designs and making them look bloated (bmw) because they already peaked and need to keep changing things.

Attached: 2018_lexus_lc500.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Yeah, people just wanted a V8/10 Twin Turbo to compete with the Lambos and Ferrari engines, which uses a V10/V8 Twin Turbo setup, respectively. But no, lets make it heavy with additional motors and batteries.

It really is a shame.

The Mk.4 Supra was a blob too

>honda

Attached: Inside-Out-Disgust-193904.jpg (690x827, 86K)