/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

New Musclefu Goddess Edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread: (Cross-Thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2168281/?tb=images&pUp=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(Cross-Thread)

Fucked up a little.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

It was an intentional meme, because we go DOUBLE BUFF

Is that muscle map a korean cannothave?

HHHHHHHNNNNNGH
Who's this?

I wouldn't suck her blood. Synthol poisoning is a terrible way to die.

Guys I'm looking for atention some hair that I can use to make Angewomon.
Can you help me out?
I'll promise it will be released here once I get enough (you)s on nexus

First for desperately in need of Heavy Armor

ded

Sometimes I resort to stealth archery.

Sabas Caelus, a big vampire girl from Nexus and a champion of Sanguine. Seems to like dicking cute girls.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2168281/?tb=images&pUp=1

Why not pick a hime cut hairstyle? There's plenty of those. Will you make LadyDevimon as well?

Lord have mercy on me

What was the name of that stand alone waifu maker game?

Threads have slowed down a lot since I remember, huh. I guess there's nothing coming out.

Honey Select? Black Desert Online?

You gotta pick something that looks flashy, Stealthy Archery is boring.

If I install HDT clothes but dont actually use HDT do they clothes still work?

I've been in that thread. Seems like the "dicking girls" part is not a joke.

Yeah but I need to find the right one to match the original as much as possible.
And yes, I want to make a lot of things from digimon specially from female ones

If you install lamps in your ceiling, but don't install electricity will they work?

Holy shit, thank you. Thank god /tesg/ is autistic enough to archive long-deleted shit. Last week I took a file named "Magic Rune Rings" that someone had posted, with a spell that made a magic, well, ring around the player.

Didn't think much of it at first, but to my surprise it had a special NiTransformnode which was exactly what I needed to animate cloak effects. This is something even Elysees struggles with, and the colorful magic guy. It's very, very difficult to get down, and that one, long-dead mod had EXACTLY the final part I needed.

I was able to make some incredible looking stuff with this, but to start, here's a v2 of my Voltaic Overload spell with the new effect. The runes now spin!

>a vampire
>using stealth archery
I think you may want to rethink your tactics

a lot of peoiple are gone on Saturday and sunday mornings. At night it's usually pretty full

no you'll crash, everytime

Damn, think of all them clippings with poses.
>Black Desert Online
Thanks for the chuckle.

Posting roll charts is now a bannable offense.

Hmm, I dunno... Sorry pal, can't help you there. Please make LadyDevimon, Lilithmon, and Bellestarmon!

Dual wield or bust, feggit.

Fucked up a little.

She usually use a big fucking sword. But sometime you need to kill a man silently.

Honey select was the one, thanks m8

And this is the big one, the one that took hours of tinkering to get down. Spinning runes moving in every direction, magic circles expanding and contracting like the irises in an eye. Honestly I haven't seen anyone else do anything like it before, aside from some spinning runes and such.

And even then this is only the beginning. With rotations, transformations, and scales, I can basically animate damn near anything now. Hell, I could take existing animations and transfer them over too.

But as for the spell itself, what it does is pretty cool, if a bit convoluted. The in-game description is the size of an encyclopedia article, but I'll do my best to get it across.

Got a link boss?

how do I get the dicking if I'm not a girl?

gib link to hijab mod habibi

Ponzu Effect right?

Bah Gawd, don't know whether to be intimidated or aroused

Way too much muscle, looks fuckin' nasty as shit.

Looks like Spartacus from Fate.

It's like a DC Amazon but better.

Haven't fixed yet. Also need reweight

That's disgusting.

Swords are cool, but does she know magic?
That looks like a fleshy pile with a woman's head and boobs attached to it.

Nice work.

>that someone had posted
your welcome. Can you do a magic shout effect that allows 2hand weapons to be enchanted like colorful magic does it?In colorful magic, you are only allowed to enchant onehanded weapons

That's a good question, I don't think she ever wrote anything related to guys being dicked by her schlong in her image sets, only the "ravaging of women" in some lore bits. Someone has to ask her that, I might give it a shot.

Please tell me that this convo will end with them fucking and Freir posting the pictures on /aco/.

That's alright. When I play as a waifu I am a waifu.

Anyways, the spell applies a short duration buff to the player. During that time, casting two different spells in a row causes the first spell to be instantly recast, for 15% of your max magicka. With the stipulation that you have to know the spell in question, so no temporary effects, and that concentration spells cannot be recast.

Obviously this opens the room for a lot of cool combos. Cast a firestorm, then use a really fast-casting spell to instantly cast it again.

In this example, I'm casting a spell I made called "Sol Invictus" which usually has a very long casting time. I cast one, then cast a lightning bolt, which has a shorter casting time and a much lower cost, and due to Snapcast Sol Invictus is recast at instant speed.

Link to what? My spell? Not anywhere yet. The rune itself? Lost the link.

Yep, that was the one. The spell itself was weird but there was a snippet of code in there that made everything work.

I'm not a huge fan of using shouts for that, I think shouts should be integrated better.

What I can do is make something that enchants your weapon when you attack. For example, a buff that doesn't trigger until you hit something, which would let you switch to a 2hander first.

That said, after looking at them, I'm not a huge fan of Colorful's enchants, and I would probably do something a bit different.

No magic. I even removed the fire spell from her skill. She don't understand shit about magic.

Yeah I will, but if anyone here has a hairstyle I can use that is going to make everything easier

What is the best idle mod?

I have so many questions, but the most important one is how and WHY did we go from this to THAT

Toobee

>Character crazily develops muscles through years

Hot.

Having constant sex is a good exercise. I'm not kidding, her lore is just her fucking women in the name of Sanguine and killing shit.

>Is it Enhanced Camera?
Yes, if you're using Oblivion Reloaded it might do that too, or cause a/this conflict.

UV and CSR are more animation mods but UV might adjust the first person skeleton which would cause fuckery too.

>Finally decide I should use Wryebash for mods
>Do a clean install
>Get my mods
>Open it
WHAT

Is there a "Wryebash For Retarded Brainlets" guide?

lads I found cat hairs in me and my wife Yasolda's bed. Where did that come from?

Is it normally that glacially slow or is that the webm?

I just use wyre for the bashedpatch

Her pussy.

Big sword best sword.

Magic is a crutch for people who want to kill but can't actually fight.

Sorry I fucked up my post. That's what I'm using it for. I used MO to install things.

you shouldn't worry about that

Tfw you can't marry the qt in the mountains who teaches you archery

Mid tier muscle Sabas is the best. Thin/normal sized is bland and her final buffed form is kinda too much. Still hot though.

>bashedpatch
what does it even do?

>Magic is a crutch for people who want to kill but can't actually fight.
Only stupid apes who can't into magic say that.

was she bullied in school like that Russian girl?

Who?

Where is Mistel?

Our new vampire musclefu goddess of course!

Well right click on bashed patch, select rebuild patch, then select leveled lists then press build patch

It helps all your mods run more smoothly

My crutch can conjure a warm bed, while your blade stays cold.

Wouldn't be surprised.

Now the real question is, is this balanced. I'm not sure that it is.

he could just build a fire

It make all your 200 mods work together better. For certain mods like Morrowloot it's vital. It also merge some of your plugins into one, that's important because you can't use more than 255 .esp normally.

I just did my first Bashed patch, it's really easy. But then this happened..

Magic is a secret weapon. It's something you don't run into the fight with, and if they get too close, you throw some fire to catch them off guard.

Does anyone know how the expressions in racemenu are used? Whenever i change one expression and move on the next, my character still has the same face

I like the hair. Any idea where it might be from?

She's 21 now, wonder how swole she can still get.

That's lame.
Do you even wizard?

She really developed those thunder thighs.

>suddenly /d/ hours

its /v/ermins, they eventually fuck off again

>touches rock
lol now I have a 50 50 chance to just ignore your magic completely

From what I remember, she killed her whole family and then became a giant muscular warrior who serves Sanguine. I think it's briefly explained in one of her latest story sets that she made a deal with two Princes at once while trying to escape the family clutches - Sanguine and Molag Bal, but then cucked Bal by going with Sanguine and becoming his champ, and Bal losing a new potential puppet. And she has guts to mock and taunt Bal through years. She's pretty over the top. I need to read her sets again to refresh memory. I'm surprised there are so many people who like her here, I honestly thought she's underrated and I'm a special snowflake who follows her on Nexus.

It's not a real /d/ hour without vore.

>Magic is a secret weapon. It's something you don't run into the fight with
What a fag.

Is there a mod where I can operate a farm filled with human sows that I can breed, milk, and slaughter for meat?

I think it's from KS hairdo. If not try SG Hairpack.

>trying out Unnecessary Violence
>wonder what throw key even does
>28,000 septim sword gone
>last save god knows when

Bound Swords.

>cant fix UUNP no matter what I try
Kill me now

>suddenly /d/ hours

okay nice blogpost now fuck off to your containment board

Fuck's sake user, I just fapped to the idea of Freir as a milking sow, mooing as her tits are being pumped for milk.

>thus /d/ hour continues

I only browse /a/ :)

definitely /d/ hours