Scams you've fallen for

>2017
>Verizon lies about promotion
>Trade in iPhone 6+ for a 7+ 256GB(+ one time payment of $1XX)
>Rep erases everything from old phone
>"Oops, we need to upgrade your plan to activate the promo"
>"Oops we traded in your phone for trade in not 'trade-in'
>Oops now it's on a giftcard that you shouldn't touch! for the promo to work"
>"Oops, you will have to wait 4 months for promo to activate"
>"OoOoooops the only way the promo works is if you stay with us for 2 years for the promo to pay off the difference of the iPhone 7+ every month"
>"Oh c'mon don't think of it as a two year contract, you can always pay off the phone in full/$1000."
>"Yea sorry we forgot to tell you that before erasing your old phone"
Lawsuit
>Three days later
>Apology email from Verizon corp + phone paid off
>Leave pic related inside store
>Call in asking rep to look for something I forgot
>Leaves it on managers desk (guy was in on promo scheme)
>Come home
>fuck gf

What a day

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>bought 1000 ETH at $15
>sold at $50
>have Stage 4 AIDS unrelated to that

ASTI

>Pandacoin
>Dogecoin
>Affiliate marketing
>Dropshipping meme
>Youtube channel meme
>Runescape gold meme

too many more to count really. i always get jewed in some way

litecoin

>rode ltc to 50 last boom
>rode eth to 40 this boom

will eth succeed where ltc failed?

I must have tht pepe, plz sir

>Dogecoin
What a piece of shit coin, I bought a million thinking this was the next big thing. How stupid can someone be thinking that. Luckily I sold them way before the bubble, so I didn't get affected financially.

>etherium meme
>bitcoin meme

Sorry to all the crypto currency bag holders out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

this is a good video, make more people unironically. Liked it desu

BTC is backed by black market and vendor solutions. There will always be a demand. However ETH...

"if its too good to be true, it probably isnt"
to cheer you up, i cashed a 1000+ fake check, but i didnt spend anything from it back then.

I bought 3500 doge before the fork and forgot the wallet password. I was only out $10, but still feels bad man.

Exact same thing happened to me with t-mobile. I'm actually contacting a lawyer over this. A ton of people also went through this and commented about it all over the internet

>Runescape gold meme
It's a fun game but it's maximum like 2 dollars an hour if you don't have some massive fucking bot army or something.

Wow has this ever been posted here before?

It's definitely my first time ever seeing it. Please post this more on this board, I'm sure nobody has seen it yet.

> ahem

kys

Dropshipping is my main source of income im 19 uni student parents kicked me out so im making $200 a day and living tha life

Some guy said he was making $250 per day on stream with 10,000 viewers once, but it was in the past I suppose.

>Dropshipping
What is this? What do you do?
Help a brother out

the lord giveth and taketh awayeth

> Liberal Arts major in college.
> Graduate 50k in debt.
> Job prospects slightly better than a high school grad but wasted 4 years + opprtunity cost + money

learn computer science on your own and apply for real jobs

I bought bitbay at 600 SATS

Are you in California?

Who was your lawyer? I got put into the same bullshit.

How much did it cost you to start the lawsuit ? Pls explain

He's lying

No personal lawyer, no expenses paid.
Just contacted our good ol state Attorney (North East) ^_^

His team helped me clear $2000 last year too
God Bless America

>2017
>dying of aids

i want to see that pepe screenshot that you sent them and you post it

read this
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

make money.

a-antt-thing for you quadsan

OP I'm not sure exactly what happened. They wanted to tricked you into a 2 year contract? By.... activating a promo with a gift card?? What?

I switched services to Verizon because of a promotion that let me trade in my iPhone for a newer one, turns out that promotion was so misguided that Verizon shut it down less than a week.

Representative in the store didn't care less and just wanted a commission so she left out a "few" details while I made the switch.

Recorded most of the convo so it was an easy win.

i made 500 bucks on asti. should have sold

i bought a fucking gizmondo at release week, i had saved 1 year of Christmas money and birthday money, also the money you grandma give you on your name day.. it had so much cool games coming and then that fat bastard crashed his Lamborghini and it all went to shit

How you file a complaint with the AG?

I spent $10 on a kickstarter game then after a year or so of missed deadlines the dev just vanished. The money certainly isn't missed but it really bothered me.

Fell for the bitbay scam, fucking kill me

when did you buy in?

last year I had to drive 40 miles to drop off the letter when I had a problem with my gym (could've mailed it but whatev).

This year I saw they setup an online fill out page that was much easier with doc uploading options.

Depends on the state I guess.

>these cowards getting scared from ONE dip

Never going to make it, wait until 1000 sat at least jesus christ

I finally quit my gym recently, and it was needlessly annoying. If you try to cancel over the phone, they'll stall and refuse to do it. If you try to cancel in person, they'll tell you to come back when they're not busy. You can cancel by mail, but they require signature certified mail.

The real problem was that I was just too lazy to do it, so I didn't look for the membership agreement for months.

joining military