Why on earth does Veeky Forums think that a 4x4 sedan can handle through off road better than a modern 4x4 SUV?

Why on earth does Veeky Forums think that a 4x4 sedan can handle through off road better than a modern 4x4 SUV?

A Mitsubishi Evo VIII and Subaru Impreza can't off road for shit and a modern SUV like a Ford Expedition or Honda CR-V can run through off-roads easily.

Attached: 10084841_pick-your-suv-everest-fortuner-montero_ec0c3f93_m.jpg (640x387, 68K)

None of those are SUVs, they're crossovers

>Honda CR-V
>Off road

Honda is garbage tier at off road capable vehicles.

A Nissan Patrol, Land Cruiser, Ford Everest etc are god tier off road machines, not some crossover cuck shit. Unironically a Mercedes or Volvo sedan with air suspension set to a high height and road tires could probably handle off roading better than a CR-V.

Attached: bait chloe.jpg (625x626, 85K)

What about Fortuner?

Attached: new-toyota-fortuner-off-road-experience-3-720x477.jpg (720x477, 64K)

>LITERAL rally cars can't handle better than a CUV

Doubt

Which part of them is crossover?

>>
That’s some low quality bait bro.

I actually think that the crv is a pretty capable little cucklett car that is great for trails, sand, paths, and whatever, but it’s not so,etching you would want for true “off-road”. Get it stuck and reduced once, and it’s going to snap rear axles and have shit falling off.

I think aussies use them harder than any other part of the world, but that is probably because they are mostly using them over deserts and shit like that.

Attached: 38309FDE-BE88-4163-B3B7-47898E8B940A.jpg (768x512, 128K)

The 1st gen was ok

Yeah now it's an ugly cuckmobile. What went wrong with Honda? They are making 3 kinds of these cuckUVs

Attached: hrv_brv_jazz_crv-keycase.jpg (800x440, 59K)

I can tell you with at least 4 of those you're straight up fucking wrong and retarded.

Attached: wrong.gif (270x150, 1.09M)

Evo and impreza haven't been rally cars since the 90s you dork

all five. As you know, they're all literally wagon versions of 4x4 pickups.

What's wrong with wagon versions of pickups? Pickups have stronger suspension than your normal beater DD car or sportscar and can handle off-road

Don't know the first thing about the Chevy desu.

N

Bah, damn auto post timer. I think he was just agreeing they're SUV's because they've all got low range, locking centre and LSD rear.

Nothing. I'm agreeing with you that retard is a retard.
On a side note I think my next car is going to be a toss up between either the Isuzu MU or the Toyota Fortuner.

Subaru crosstrek/xv 2018 best crossover

Attached: 2018-subaru-crosstrek-left-800x533-c.jpg (800x533, 150K)

>Impreza with awful suspension geometry
Next!

A crosstrek beats the hell out of the STi over off-road due to it's higher ride height. When will you Veeky Forumstards believe that higher ride height = better off roading capability

>a toddler beats a baby over off-roading
kys

Only marginally, you're far more likely to get stuck with 2 wheels spinning than beached due to ride height unless you're incompetent.

all rook same

They're decent from what I've heard, they're the same platform as the hilux IIRC

Is this going to turn into another baby thread?