Hello Veeky Forums newfag here since i'm going to get a licence soon i was thinking of looking for a car and because of...

Hello Veeky Forums newfag here since i'm going to get a licence soon i was thinking of looking for a car and because of retarded laws in my country it can't have more than 95cv i came here to ask for some help so if you have any suggestion be my guest
Also i was thinking of getting maybe pic related since it's pretty cheap

Attached: 2018-03-14-13-12-39--231109226.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>unironically wanting to buy a russian car

I don't know much about cars that is why i came here

Assuming you're eastern-yuro: poski fiat 126

Attached: 1200px-1973_Fiat_126_IMG_7855[1].jpg (1200x800, 250K)

Nah bro i'm in the westen part but thanks for the suggestion

>cv
France?

Italy

Are scooters or motorcycles on your mind? If not, I guess any used Fiat is good enough for you

No scooters it's basically sucide and fiat it's too expensive

>too expensive
even used fiats?

>fiat is too expensive
It sounds like you need a twingo, or if you want to do mad skids (watch Initial D if you don't)

Attached: 1505558322007.jpg (960x538, 91K)

Yeah 6000€ for a fucking used fiat 600 no thanks

the 1.4 FIRE (188 Sporting)

kys poolentone

Why should i kill my self? Just because i asked for some advice?

nothing wrong with niva desu they are cheap to run and unironically decently reliable, plus dirt cheap parts if you live in eastern block, not everyone is ghetto nigger tier faggot and wants to buy e38 with million miles on clock
go for it op, but better alternative is used samurai keep in mind
if you have hard on spartan offroaders, look at uaz hunter too, its so shit its beautiful plus can fix with fucking hammer

>its so shit its beautiful
also water will leak little bit when it rains, but some people love that kind of eperiences, if thats your thing, it will clock half million and never let you down, but wigger wannabe richfags will give you shit for it

Is the uaz hunter under 95cv?

as far i know it has axe
once more, dont buy it if you arent ready for normalfag shitstorm

I don't give a shit about normalfags all i want is a cheap reliable car that's under 95cv

MAMMA MIA

Attached: images[1].jpg (275x183, 12K)

Believe it or not but when i was 13 that was my first choice so.....

beause you are worst italy

Attached: padanian berd.png (1368x726, 44K)

What's a cv?

Can you please stop insulting me? I'm just asking for some help choosing a decent car on the car dedicaded board but if you want to be a cunt and start sperging over the fact that my accent sounds better that yours and i don't look like a retarded monkey you can go back to /pol/ you inbred southshit now you can either go and be a cunt or stay and help me the choice is yours

Attached: Simple_CV_Joint_animated.gif (320x240, 305K)

Attached: 1483278708402.jpg (1155x880, 269K)

I think it's horse power? I don't know i didn't check how it was in english before posting sorry

Is that way now go you retard

u mad?

>93HP/70KW/95CV
Theres probably a lot of nuggets that are under this.
Knowing nothing o four laws, is it what the manufacturer rated at the factory? Or just a thing they if they suspect, they make you have it tested?

Regardless, the Renault Twingo

Attached: 280px-BlackRenaultTwingo1998.jpg (280x183, 12K)

Yes i am mad because i currenty am on my period and i am also sick so thanks for asking i appreciate it dude

I don't know much about French cars, why not just get some old Renault hatchback? I'm American so I always assumed the memes about French car reliability are just that. I mean they can't all be that bad if they keep making them, right?

men cant be on their period, silly

Attached: 1456679134281.png (547x599, 43K)

Well they keep on remaking the panda but it's still shit so i don't know

Try to use your brain silly, i know you can do it

Attached: images-48.jpg (226x224, 9K)

>Also i was thinking of getting maybe pic related since it's pretty cheap

On the positive side, you will have to actually learn driving since everything is manual
On the negative side, if you crash you're SOL since it has no safety measures beyond the most basic seat belts and maybe ABS (if it's relatively new and ABS hasn't failed yet)

>believing safety measures matter in most scenarios

frenchie term for horsepower
that's how the 2cv got it's name, because it only made 2hp

They kinda do when you're driving a car that's unstable above 60mph and rolls over if you look at it wrong.