I have one of these. 2010, 2.4 i5, 5 speed auto w/ trip in black...

i have one of these. 2010, 2.4 i5, 5 speed auto w/ trip in black. car is quite slow in the first gear but its fun to drive and i love it to death. should i tint the windows, lower the ride height, replace the exhaust and put HIDs in it? will this sacrifice daily drivability or resale?

Attached: A272680E-19C1-4E2C-BAA4-398E965B1225.jpg (276x183, 18K)

Don't modify it you goon, keep it stock.

good advice but why?

Because the car is nice as is, plus lowering it and changing the exhaust will just make drivability worse. HIDs and light tint would be okay though.

>tint the windows, lower the ride height, replace the exhaust and put HIDs in it
Are you a nigger?

this

Lowering ride hight will hurt the handling

Should have gotten a T5, user
Much faster, same mpg

Get the T5 head lights, they look better and perform better
The 5banger sounds amazing if you remove the back mufler, but its way too loud for DD

Don't lower it, the car is already low from factory and the oil pan is not protected at all

hahaahahfhfjjaj nigger lool xDDd

no lol? turbos are gay as fuck. i’m not a boy racer, no need to drive a significantly less reliable engine around for the increase of like 40 hp anyway

Awd? What is that? Thats not an s60?

>should i tint the windows, lower the ride height, replace the exhaust and put HIDs in it?
>i’m not a boy racer
Slit your wrist

Attached: l.jpg (736x828, 46K)

s40 you noob. its fwd

visibly assmad that i own a nicer car than you

Oh its a volvo econobox.
Dont mod it.
Dont Give it hids
Dont tint Its a waste of $$$.
Dont lower. Is already so low youll just scratch up the underside allllll ddaaayyyyy.
Dont do any exhaust stuff. Youll just make xc owners laugh.
If anything downgrade the car and replace the newer parts with old crappy ones.
Swap out those aluminum rims for generic steel and add a hubcap of your choosing.
Keep the aluminum rims for when you trade up to a better awd t5 volvo.
Avoid the t6's.
Why did you choose to put money onto a fwd volvo is beyond anyones guess.
Not even that. You chose the toyota corolla version of the volvos.
Its a reliable car. But dont spend money on it

>modding a shitbox
Kys.

>Volvo Turbos
>Somehow unreliable

The auto trans will shit the bed about 2 times before you even have to think about replacing the turbo due to wear.
If you wanna go full boiracer mode, search for a T5 with already fitted Volvo R bodykit and sell your NA for a reasonable price.

i want to take good advice from this post but your formatting makes me believe you actually have autism.

also its not about going full boiracer. i want to get experience working on my car, and i want to make it special and unique. its a nice car and i think i could make it nicer with a clean exhaust, a subtle lowering, better headlights and professional tint.

i didnt say anything about replacing the turbo unit itself, having a turbocharged car effectively halves the longevity of most of the engine components related to induction and compression. no thx.

Just do the tints and HIDs

donk it