Veeky Forums I present to you Crown...

Veeky Forums I present to you Crown. Before you dismiss this as another shit coin let me explain to you the benefits of this marvelous coin.

After researching for countless hours (financial weaponized autism) on coinmarketcap, comparing charts and the gains for the last week, and constantly reading through many bitcointalk threads for the next coin that has real potential I believe I have found it.

It's is another unique coin that utilizes the bitcoin core protocol and the Dash protocol, in short it is a force to be reckoned with. Crown transactions are fast, toppled with the bitcoin network security, and then another layer of security with it's own version of the masternode system. *Crown can also be merged-mined with the bitcoin network*

You're probably thinking, it's another PIVX. Well it's not. PIVX it's in a POS state therefore can no longer be mined. Also, this coin has about 4.5x LESS the amount of PIVX coins currently. There is a planned supply of 42 million coins throughout it entirety.

This coin has been in development since 2014 and the devs are working hard to make sure they provide something of value. The community is growing at a good pace from what I can see.

I will leave the links below so you can see what I see Veeky Forums. A chance at supporting the growth of a crypto currency that deserves to rise over shit coins.

>Links below

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=815487.0

crown.tech/how-it-works

crown.tech/history

crown.tech/our-team

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Quick facts

>Currency is called Crown
>It’s ticker on Bittrex is CRW
>10,000 crown are needed to form a Throne (Masternode)
>Merged mining combination Crown & Bitcoin for stronger network protection and Masternode technology
>12,227,477 Crowns in circulation total supply 42,000,000

>Pic is the position of Crown on CoinMarketcap

where is it sold and give a tldr of why you think it has potential

With that said, my attention is to spread awareness about great innovation within the crypto-currency realm. There are a lot of people who get burned investing in shit coins. Again, I'm not here telling you to buy but presenting my case as to why this coin has what it takes.

>Pic is now

It's sold on Bittrex. user, I recommend you read.

You guys most not like making money.

>Literally just went up 7 positions on coinmarketcap from when I first wrote this.

Pivx vs crown vs bitsend are all competeing for the same thing, yes?

jfc, and couple hours after this coin is shilled on Veeky Forums and its up 172%

Haha, Crown, more like CLOWN, amirite fellas? XD

Looks like another pyramid scheme to me and bit coin being the #1 dog renders this one unlikely to get much attention.

REKT

bump, i think monies can be made here

Daily
Shitcoin
Shill
Thread

/thread
Finally

I think you're looking for the milocoin thread.

Shills bringing life to my thread. It's nice to see.

The Dev for Crown has a coin he's working on it's called TransferCoin. You guys should also check that out.

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1203975.0

>pyramid scheme
>comparing it to bitcoin instead of dash
You know nothing about crypto do you?

Get lost with your shitcoin, PIVX is the next big deal

Last time to buy the dip before you cry as a nocoiner!

if this followed the same trend as PIVX and BAY then now is the last dip I think. It just needs to reach like .00025 and it'll go up to .0006 just like the other two.

>another unique coin that utilizes the bitcoin core protocol and the Dash protocol

Dropped, alt dont make money might as well invest in milo coins