Why does nobody on Veeky Forums talk about this beautiful bastard? All I see are Mustangs and Japanese cars on here

Why does nobody on Veeky Forums talk about this beautiful bastard? All I see are Mustangs and Japanese cars on here

Attached: San_Francisco,_Dodge_Viper_SRT-10-1.jpg (3885x2590, 3.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x98G8ExGK4A
youtube.com/watch?v=zhcV0UxOzdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it terrifies the eurofags. They just can’t compete.

because it was 30k-40k overpriced so only rich white trash bought them

Because its fuel economy is measured in gallons per mile.

ya the viper is awesome. cool thing is the re-sale value is reasonable if you don't mind second hand abused sports car

>red wheels

no

actually i think it's measured in smiles per gallon bruh

#DISPLACEMENTFTW

>beautiful

Vipers are ugly and sound awful, cheap as fuck interiors too. The entire line sold like shit and it was so unsafe it was canceled.

>White Stripes
TRIGGERED

SILVER
THEY SHOULD BE FUCKING SILVEEEEEER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yuro here, only fags hate the snek

Attached: 1509914594810.jpg (744x752, 72K)

>he wasn't here when the ACR was top shit
those threads were the most positive I've ever seen on Veeky Forums, at least until the typical shitposting sets in and they stopped

whooop whoooop whoooop

Attached: 1432038921844.gif (320x141, 784K)

Probably because you're fucking new
Veeky Forums fellates over the Viper, it's the one American car this board agrees on, anyone who says otherwise is a faggot

>the one American car this board agrees on,
>any Veeky Forums board
>agreeing on things
spotted the retard

>As much of a consensus on this God forsaken place as you're gonna get
Happy?

Im never happy

Checked and pic related

Attached: ims.jpg (1500x844, 60K)

then kys, no point in living
as a yuro, the snek is my favorite car ever. the 2nd gen GTS, though.

Attached: autowp.ru_dodge_viper_gts_6.jpg (1600x1200, 786K)

>so unsafe it was cancelled
You mean it was cancelled because of a new airbag regulation for rolling, probably pushed by a competitor because they knew dodge would have to redesign the viper. It's coming back, give it 3 years and they'll announce a new design.
Yeah I've only been lurking Veeky Forums for a couple months now, mostly go on /pol/ these days. I hardly ever saw comments on the viper but now it makes sense lol if most people here agree on it then there wouldnt be a lot of discussion

as a jap car fan and us car hater this is the greatest car to come out of US and its one of the greatest sportscars ever made
Fuck the new shitheap pony cars and those fag ass cuckovers with flatbeds you call trucks.

But I guess nobody talks about viper because theyre too pussies to drive it

got a neighbor few houses down that has the 1st gen viper. says it handles like shit on normal roads (even he rarely drives it). later gens are fine though.

Dude same here! Except im amerifat not yuropoor. Currently have a mustang and hope i can eventually sell it and get a viper instead with a dad van on the side to carry kids. Its such a good looking car

ah, so you're a doubles advocate i see. nice to meet a fellow gentlemen of discernment in this doggie-dog world

Attached: 1432081301007.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Attached: thatboostedchick_21149403_148676029054918_3314083416558796800_n.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

At least you live in the land of the snek. Whatever Viper I can find on my soil has a heavy meme tax on it. A pristine 2nd Gen coupe can go for at least 68k yurobucks. That's
$84.000

the euros fear the snek

Attached: The Last Viper from Pennzoil (Official).webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

we have a few sneks here, had like 10 but now its down to 3 because theyve crashed. All get tracked. Currently one red one is doing well.

It's generally agreed upon that snek is a GOAT candidate sports car.

Because its a Dodge and as American cars go its a laughing stock to retarded Mustang and Camero owners.

viper is the only truly great GM car ever produced
charger hellcat too if you are some kinda soyboy who is afraid of corners

Veeky Forums loves the snek, newfag, it's just that no one here can afford one
>tfw neighbor across the street has an immaculate black snek
>only ever see him take it out of the garage on weekends

Attached: 1433825371346.gif (200x200, 2.47M)

>tfw remember watching that TV show with the Viper spy cars that could go invisible & shit as a kid
>always wanted to buy one "when I grow up"
>grown up, can't afford one
I had a little slot car track and a Dodge Viper slot car just like this though, it was fucking badass to 8 year old me

Attached: 1490967423438.jpg (2000x1125, 228K)

I had a mint all metal model of a 46 ford coupe deluxe that got stolen along with some jewelry and a camera in a home robbery.

>tfw still torn up about it 20 years later

Attached: 1425111123769.png (361x373, 223K)

Admittedly it was way overpriced when it was in the same performance class as the higher end Corvettes- like the Ford GT (but not nearly as bad). Other than that they are great cars, ultra low and light with a proper NA engine.

It is a no bullshit sports car and the epitome of a driver's car. It takes major finesse to drive one fast but it will beat almost anything if you got skills. I like to think of it as the Corvettes crazy ass cousin.

>ugly
You are objectively wrong.
>sound awful
Better than your 90hp 1.2l, Mohammad.
>cheap interior
Newer ones had awesome interior, what are you smoking?
>unsafe
First two generations were. Newer ones are just as safe as any car of the era. The reason they killed it was because instead of neutering the car and making it worse, they let it legacy live on.

Stop being a faggot, user.

I lost my Viper slot car in the sand at my old elementary school. I feel your pain user
>tfw grandma bought me this really awesome cherry red corvette R/C car from a goodwill
>dad tossed it on the ground and broke it because I got bad grades

Attached: 1516258910818.jpg (392x495, 136K)

The Pennzoil/Dodge commercials are the best car ads I've seen in years

He's not wrong though, Vipers sound really bad because Chrysler figured they'd make the V10 odd-firing to emulate that "classic muscle" sound that boomers love so much.

t. someone with the Viper GTS-R concept way up there in terms of favorite cars

Attached: tfw no GTS-R.jpg (1280x990, 302K)

I don't know what viper you're thinking of, but my father's 2010 viper gts sound fucking glorious.

the words of a person that doesnt own one.

Attached: 5yne059.jpg (968x726, 63K)

that picture is perfect because the girl is just as fucking ugly as the car

God i love 1st gen Snek. It just burned in my brain when i was little east-yuropoor kid. Got a 1:43 model somewhere.
Is it true that its base is truck engine?

Nose is too long you can’t see the road for like 20 yards out front.

It is the jew of sports cars.

Not him but the Original engine before production was very similar to the truck V10, but the Viper team had Lamborghini re-tool and remodel the block + head to all Aluminum and helped optimize the thing in general. When they finished the production Viper V10 shared hardly any parts with the Truck V10

>Camero
>Calling others retarded

Use spell check buddy

Early Vipers are some of the only American cars I unironically like. They're raw and silly with zero regard for safety or practicality. It's all very TVR-ish. They also have a great silhouette unlike any other American car.

No shit fucktard, why would I ever want one? Awful cars.

>tfw grandma had this little electric C4 I putted around in when I was a kid

Attached: 6042290+_81d69564a5d7a28ae80c8fb6835ceb77.jpg (538x466, 46K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1519508857491.gif (400x299, 149K)

the words of a person that doesn't own one.

its actually great. once they get disassembled or banged up once they look like kit cars with awful fitting body gaps, but virgin the fit and finish is excellent. its a great looking car, drives great, interior is totally fine. i dont understand the hate really. and theyre the cost of a base v6 mustang at the dealer lot, its probably the best car out there you can get like it for 25-30k.

heres a pic of my shitty interior. sure is fucking horrible isnt it.

Attached: IMG_0031.jpg (3000x2250, 1012K)

Looks like a Ram with a Autozone steering wheel.

oh well. it wasnt bought for the interior.

but hey, when im sick of it ill sell it for a slight loss, what a paid, or slight gain. what a concept.

Cool, doesn't make it a good car.

It has potential. It just needs it's boat anchor of an engine gone.

Attached: 1999_viper_with_small_block_chevy_v8_05.jpg (1600x1200, 213K)

so what makes it a bad car? cause i dont have any complaints about mine.

Attached: viper3.jpg (968x545, 375K)

Why do the wipeout videos only happen on mountain bends?

>"m-m-muh miata is cool right guise?"

Attached: 1520994068011.png (645x729, 20K)

complete faggotry to suggest the Viper's V10 sounds bad. Bunch of kids that are pooper peeved that they can't afford a car with greater than a 2L engine yet, claiming they don't like what clearly sounds better.

youtube.com/watch?v=x98G8ExGK4A

Attached: IMG499422987.gif (320x240, 1.09M)

Miatas are literally impossible to make cool. Vipers are still shit.

A Honda 2.0 sounds better than a Viper though.

>nail gun noise intensifies

what an inconsiderate cunt neighbor

interdasting, is that an ls1?

And I thought LS swaps couldn’t get any more uninteresting.

The snek is the only car we can all agree is great. Anyone saying otherwise is a liar looking to stir up shit

No because its ungodly expensive. At their cheapest they were 2x a base Corvette.

Mustang and Camaro owners respect Vipers, they don't laugh at them. But its like a American Exotic.

Well it's that or a Cummins sooo.

daily reminder that all FCA owners will be killed

Attached: article-2024790-0D64505F00000578-729_634x614.jpg (634x614, 90K)

burgers cant into corners

Attached: follow me.webm (320x240, 309K)

Attached: follow me 2.webm (854x480, 2.57M)

Cummins swap would be 10x more entertaining than yet another soulless LS swap

this.. ex chrysler tech.. every dude who owned one was the professional money version of a mustang owner.. pure douche.. like the type of goofy bastard that wanted a bidet in his bathroom

thay laft at muh snek so i laft at thur dookin bank accoonts

>he doesn't wash his ass
typical mech trash desu

>Americans love massive comfy barges
>They also simultaneously jerk themselves to the Viper, which is pretty much the exact opposite

>Is it true that its base is truck engine?
No, and in fact, Dodge later released a truck (Ram SRT-10) with the Viper engine in it. Even the lightest version weighed over 5100 lbs, but it could supposedly go 0 to 60 mph in 4.9 seconds and run a 13.6 second 1/4 mile.

>>nail gun noise intensifies

Fucking top kek. I like the viper, I still lol'd.

>land of the free .webm

Attached: 1520702776039.jpg (460x512, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zhcV0UxOzdU

I loved this guys coverage of the original Viper. Nails pretty much everything square on the head. I love the first generation.

I'm so mad at how entertained this video has me