Should I hold ETH or sell?

Hey Veeky Forums

I currently have 20 ETH. Should I hold it or sell it now and buy other cryptos instead?
The price hasn't changed much over the last two days. It it worth keeping it until the next "moon mission" bubble or will the price drop first?

hodl

sell 10 eth, buy 20 monero, hold the rest

>tell me if i will gain or lose money because i'm too much of a pussy to make my own decisions.

NO ONE knows what will happen, make your own judgment.

Don't you think Monero will drop soon? Is it really worth to take the risk?

And what do you THINK will happen?

ETH is the coin of kek, do not despair

But when will Kek send us to the moon?

SELL

Recommend selling eth then putting into Bitbay. Should shoot up after the 22nd and maybe even on. PIVX after that, and then buy back into ETH when it dips after 50. 10-20% gains on each of those is the goal. Try not to get greedy.

Looking at the chart I see a nice consolidation happening. With the nice news cycles bound to happen this year I feel like your ETH is safe.

I would hold your 20 ETH as a long position and prepare to sell in the high $50s low $60s

If you have more money to invest I would try and buy in the mid to low $30s and sell in the low $50s

Depends on your risk tolerance, if its high and you dont need money right now, hold. If its low and you need money, sell.

I'm holding 500 ETH, you tell me what you think I'm doing.

when the time is right

Sell unless you're comfortable holding the literal 1984 NWO currency.

Speculating. Hindering the Ethereum economy by not spending ether. You're literally the opposite of an ether job creator. Go purchase goods and services with eth. Go create a good or service and sell it for eth. You're fucking up the economy you speculative piece of shit.

About an hour ago, I sold off 55 ETH (half my collection) in order to buy a shit load of BAY.

Big moves coming tonight through wednesday

Wednesday March 22nd to be clear.

There are a lot of Wednesdays this year

>spending ETH
It's not even a currency. Get fucked nocoiner.

It's a way to overpay for future compute time. Are you a developer? Nope. Are you a miner? Nope. You're speculative scum.

>not a developer
Wrong.
>not a miner
Wrong.

Not everyone is a piece of shit cruising in life like yourself, nocoiner.

>selling ETH when it's gonna moon after bitcoin ETF fails on the 30th.

Cool, what is the minimum gas price you can accept and still be profitable?

by holding eth they're keeping the supply low and price high
higher price means more miners and a more secure network

it's the fork that will send eth to the moon
everyone with a brain knows the sec isn't going to approve

any idea when the fork happens or is it anyones guess?

supposedly support from miners for unlimited is at 40%, think they would wait to get to 50% to do it

but that just means they need to get a couple more mining pools

eth fundamentals are completely sound. ETH should be worth $100 right now. It will overtake bitcoin in 2018. Hold.

dubs says ETH is the coin of KEK because I don't believe this faggot

Trips say IPVX is the coin of KEK

If this post ends in 7 then ETH is the coin of kek

So it is, PRAISE KEK

the vince russo NWO?

If it is a bulls trap, what would the estimated 'normal' price drop down to?

bump

we are past the bull trap

I used the same image to compare ether, however, that second bump (closer to date) could be the second bump no?

lol

I sold at greed and purchased at delusional thinking it was going to skyrocket in a day. im still holding now. I don't have the nerves required to be a trader

Bull traps are meant to be pretty quick after the bubble pop. They aren't trapping anyone right now. If anything the second bump is just a bear trap that will initialize the second take off.

You're still holding, that's more nerves than I had.

i had 300 profits from the shares i sold, and i put it back in for less ether. hard lesson learned. it was the amount that made up for my bitcoin losses. Also I definitely feel into a depression hole on the 19th.

Reddit: The Post.

I think it's stabilising now, I think a lot people were worried about a second dump, dropping it below 30$ again.

Im still worried for that 50$ sell wall though.

You mean if and when it reaches 50 again?

Alphabay == price gains

>everyone with a brain knows the sec isn't going to approve
It won't do shit to the market one way or the other for this reason already. Noone thinks it will pass and noone will be surprised when it doesn't.

Yes, panic will ensue and either it will shoot right back up or drop.

I think there's a lot of newfags buying eth who won't hold, which is good cause it means cheap eth for us.

If the eth price goes down you buy it with a smile than if you buy at a high and it goes down. Btc dropped from $130 to $65 in 2013 months before it went on its first moon trip.

>Recommend selling eth then putting into Bitbay. Should shoot up after the 22nd and maybe even on. PIVX after that, and then buy back into ETH when it dips after 50.
source?

That's my plan, stock up on it as much as possible.

Supply isn't big, I expect this to break the 100$ this year.

Question: How the hell do I get 14,000 BTCs or 14 million dollars in order to properly become an ethereum overlord? Holding for months has always seemed useless to me because you're missing out on all the other P&Ds while waiting for the big P&D.

Unless you bought incredibly low under 15 cents and you have around a few hundred thousand ethereum coins laying around in your local encrypted wallet.

But that's still no reason to not use a 5k-50k dollars to go for all the P&Ds on Bittrex and Poloniex if you want to daytrade or night trade.
But I'm talking from a rich neet's perspective with endless free time.

Holding 300 ETH nigger. We're going to moon. Never sell. Even after it dropped from $58 to $33 I held mate. We're going moon.

buy bitbay