imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/se62yVZG

Other urls found in this thread:

thoriummod.gamepedia.com/1.4.1.0
youtube.com/watch?v=T7MdSlyBnG0
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/worldgen-previewer.49753/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's try not dying this time

Overhaul mod server when?

quote from me after fighting expert skeletron for the first time

Why did you faggots let the other thread die

more like quote from you before dying to expert skeletron for the twelfth time.

thoriummod.gamepedia.com/1.4.1.0

grand thunderbird updated

Post belwds

pretty much done with this character, ranged is fun but I'm too cheap with ammo and just use musket pouch when dps isn't a big issue

D-d-delet

>strawpoll.me/4613115

Crimson vs Corruption

Which do you prefer and why?

>can't beat plantera on expert
>make non expert world to farm cholorophyte and get the pulse now
Watch out cunt I'll be back

Hey guys, I am using a number of the mods in the OP and since this is my first run-through, I am rather unfamiliar with them. Can you guys point out whatever it is in my inventory that causes that fucking unbelievable line of hornet shots? Is it the bee enchantment or something?

>The one time i start playing Terraria again in months and not monitoring the thread, the thread dies

It's fine user it wasn't your fault, /feg/ had an autism fit and filled the catalog with new threads that pushed everything that isn't the new hotness off the board.

post characters

>Expert mode plantera

I'm shaking right now

when do you guys usually start hardmode?

i usually do it after i've killed all the pre-hardmode bosses and have about 1k items on my chests, about 40 rooms for my npcs

i'm really scaredy of killing the WoF; i've only done it once and haven't gone more than 10 minutes into hardmode before deleting the world and starting over.

I started a mage run the other day, and as a former crimsonfag I think I've seen the light of the corruption
>band of starpower and its upgrades
>vilethorn
>worm scarf
>eater of worlds funner than the brain
>only flying enemies makes it easier to get swarmed (also fun)
>caves look better and are more interesting to explore
still going to smuggle in some ichor for the golden shower tho

bow*
I'm commiting a sin and phoneposting I apologize

>all those chests

USE MAGIC STORAGE MOD

RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

??? There aren't any chests in my picture though? What are you talking about?

>finish building tower
>realize left side is off by one block making it asymmetrical.

i hate when that happens to me too desu

Don't use mods for your first time playing.

Sorry, I meant it was my first time running through with mods. I have a number of characters post-moon lord. Anyways, I figured out that somehow, the hornet staff was spawning an incredible amount of invisible hornets within my character so the problem is fixed now.

Post item/block/weapon/whatever ideas
I'll start
>Randomizer: wiring block that, when activated by a wire, selects 1 of the other wires connected to it and activates that item
>Item dropper: acts like a chest, but when activated, drops an item, starting with the item in the first slot. If no item is in the first slot, it drops the item in the second slot, and so on and so forth

If i build my house up in the sky, do i have to protect it from crimson or corruption or hallow, after i get on hardmode?

someone post the new grand thunderbirb model

crystal eyeglasses - hallow mimic accessory that gives 15 armor piercing
golden idol - accessory dropped from lizhards, increases the amount of common drops you get
black lotus - accessory dropped from hardmode dungeon enemies, increases the amount of rare drops you get

A sky fortress is constantly attacked by harpies and wyverns, but at least you don't have to care about anything else.

A fucking physics enabled grappling hook like the one from Starbound.

Anyone has any screenshots of underground metro station builds? I could use some ideas for my underground train.

Building a Moon tower. Not sure how to decorate the top two rooms yet. I haven't beaten skeletron so I can't finish the book room in the middle yet either.

>Star Pendant: Fallen Star + Chain
Early game accessory that emits a tiny bit of light.
>Sunweaved Cape: Sunflowers (10) + Sil (3)
Accessory that grants strong regeneration, higher jump and speed boost when under the sun. Ideal for scouting the land. Does work over the corruption regardless of the time of the day.
>Steam-Powered Armor: Gears + Copper/Tin bars
Full set gives +30% increased mining speed and is the same tier as Iron Armor. Basically a better version of the mining armor since it doesn't have shit stats and isn't a pain in the ass to obtain.
>Mermaid Shield
Grants +3 defense. Heals 10 hp per second when in contact with water. Only works with pure blue water. Disabled during Blood Moon.
>Hand-Held Sonar
A weapon that deals 0 dmg, emits waves of faint light through walls. Depletes mana quickly.

Npcs don't reduce sky spawns?

>came from Diablo 2, used to play on Hardcore because i wanted to be the best player
>start Terraria on hardcore mode, because i want to get good too
>spend 1h building a house on the sky
>go underground for some dank exploration
>die to an unavoidable boulder trap

wow

that hurt me on a physical level

>play on hardcore
>die to a boulder or explosive trap or monster 3 minutes after spending 1h making a beautiful home

>play on softcore
>don't die until Golem

simply eric

fuck corruption vs crimson let's have a better debate: glowing mushroom or jungle?

???? but you can have both

youtube.com/watch?v=T7MdSlyBnG0

>hey lets make a pillar that has all ground based enemies and ones that can phase through blocks
>but hey lets also make an enemy that fucking rapes the player if they dare try to dodge by going upwards with all the jumping and flight accessories we've given them throughout the game
>sounds good my man, put it in the game
fuck the solar pillar

it's the bee enchantment, when you have bees summoned with it it causes the machinegun of stingers, if you get the accessory from the plaguebringer goliath that shit slays moonlord in no time

>butterfly staff is still death encarnate
>i'm just before plantera and it does 106 damage with some buffs
>main nerf is now the butterflies have limited range of operation but can target outside of it, meaning they need to be babysat
>can still make it with pre-hardmode materials

Why not just make it an evolving staff according to where you are in the game?

t1 = iron, t2 = demonite, t3 = titanium, t4 = hallowed, t5 = chlorophyte. at least then it's power is kind of gameplay relevant.

Shrooms because then I don't have to deal with all of the fucking hornets

Stealing your fish banner setup

They're probably stuck between wanting to nerf it and knowing whoever donated for it will throw a hissy about it being """nerfed into uselessness""" if they make it actually balance.

This. I set my spawn point as a surface mushroom playthrough throughout all of hardmode, and it wasnt nearly as frustrating as the jungle.

desu the limited range is what made me stop using the butterflies

i really hate that shit

reminds me of how much I hate the first few hours and you're starting from scratch

this game will be a bitch to you until you get the shadow armor

*spawns in front of you*

Is there a quick way to remove unloaded items after removing a tmodloader mod?

>hoard strange plants like a motherfucker
>trade in sandnigger like 20 of each after beating plantera
>not a single set of plain wisp dye

time to sacrifice hajeeb to the moonlord

>Boss drops a weapon on Expert Mode
>It's awful for that point in the game

>every modder excludes hovering from their best wings

dont die on me now

What's the record for a death speedrun, where you kill your character as fast as possible?

at least its consistent with most of the expert drops in the base game

Less than 30 seconds
>Expert mode
>Run in to the first slime you see
Easy.

Magic Storage portable storage unit WHEN?

wouldn't that be extremely OP? It's almost like an infinite inventory.

It'd be nice if it acted like a Chest and actually had priority when Smart Cursor is on or could be Auto-Sorted to Nearby Chests to.

And the Quantum Piggy Bank would also be a great feature.

Of all the things to have a line in the sand of balance, storing the metric fuckton of random crap this game has is a bad thing? It's not like having all that crap actually alters gameplay, it just means you don't have to Magic Mirror every five minutes because you forgot one thing or you got too many drops and have to go back? All that is just annoying shit and not an actual challenge.

The only time it's actually a thing is if you're trying to catch a Guide Doll over lava and your inventory is full.

More importantly
larger player inventory when?

How to become a good builder?

But I mean a really good builder. Like the respected forum builders.

>kill ragnarok
>equip warp core because the description sounds neat
holy fuck

or alternatively if you don't want yo break your speed, making it uncontrollable, just dual-wield slugger to get to large world oceans

>playing as a summoner
>using eater staff and a wood bow + arrows
>summon eye of chtulhu
>eaers are too slow to keep up with him and i literally can't kill him because of this

send help
what do i do, friends

try bees

i can't even kill eye of memes, senpai

i certainly won't be able to kill the Queen Bee

take chunks from the corruption boss for free ore

Is Calamity really the only mod with an updated Arkhalis

I think WeaponOut has arkhalis-like weapon

Can anyone recommend a modded playthrough? One that's slowpaced and comfy to watch.

serb when

>take the time to make luiafk's infinite buff item
>enjoy fast and an empty inventory, wonder what the battle buff is like at max
>

serb when

Don't play on normal then.

please no, i still have alot of shit to study but if it comes i'll still play, fuck you faggots

underageb&

medical microbiology my mane :^)

I literally have never played on multiplayer.
Am I missing something?

Yes.
Wholesome fun as you fuck up bosses and make a comfy village together.
Or, alternatively, frustration as all the other players are just bomb-throwing, commie-blocking assmonkeys who rush to the wall of flesh in half a day.

yes. it's like playing terraria with faggots who shitposts all the time, effectively an user's ideal comfort zone.

>comfy villages
still commieblocks with literal BASIC WOODS
>fuck up bosses
an user literally complained about summoning bosses every 5 minutes and there's one guy spamming king slime until the whole screen is filled with the thing.

still 100x as fun as playing alone though

Crystilium has one.

I want Weaver back.

>t. every fandom he's every drawn stuff for
that man is more fickle with his attention than the wind, I swear

>every fandom he's every drawn stuff for
More like
>every fandom
>he's now spamming like a hundred pages of shitty FNAF fanfiction on his blog

I just want a world of any size where the crimson doesn't fuck up any biome and it's not next to the jungle. Why is it so hard to get?

I think that's over now though, pretty sure it was barely FNAF anyway
I just want him to continue his zootopia stories because I'm a massive furfag

Because you're not using Terracustom which has options for all of those.

Different user here but does that work with mods? With a bunch of mods even a large worlds starts feeling small as fuck in the latter half of a playthrough, I'd kill to be able to make even bigger worlds.

Yes. Of course it does. It works with everything, because jopojelly is an arcane magician. It works exactly like normal worldgen, except you add in a bunch of different variables.
Get world previewer, too. forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/worldgen-previewer.49753/ Courtesy of based jopojelly. Then you can see if the corruption/crimson fucks up any unwanted biomes in real time. And get larger world enabler while at it too. 2x large world size is great, though I keep height at 1x.

fugen nice, thanks m8