Have you noticed that these little cuck cars are starting to appear on roads across the US more now...

Have you noticed that these little cuck cars are starting to appear on roads across the US more now? I think that it is a sign that there are more single people driving about. How can we stop the cuck car phenomenon?

Attached: IMG_-xzt1h2.jpg (1611x2238, 865K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4yLElB75Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5Me8b0ed59s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

grave digger their shitty cars

>I think that it is a sign that there are more single people driving about.
The fuck is wrong with that, you fagtrain

just run them over unless you drive a cuck car yourself.

Where the hell do I get one of those?

SUNDAY
SUNDAY
SUNDAY

i don't get it; if you're single you can't be cucked

An 18-wheeler would probably go right over it.

>Have decent income
>Live in house
>Your "girlfriend" periodically shows up
>She's always with Tyrone, but you're sure they're just friends
>Drive your sardine can to retrieve soy and the yearly new release of a Nintendo Switch game

tip them over

not single if you have a GF even if she's a whore

getting legally married is the ultimate form of cuckery, you literally need another human's permission to kiss your gf. checkmate normies

look at how man cars actually have someone in the passenger seat let alone in the back.
90% of drives are done alone
btw is that a twizy?

>btw is that a twizy?
Probably a Twizzy knockoff built in america with pride.

>waaah those tiny tin can on wheels trigger me!
Get a fucking grip.

Attached: 1520976378138.png (637x510, 586K)

I have never seen such a thing as the OP "car", but all I can think of seeing it is that who ever dares drive this in the USA or Canada is begging for a gruesomely bloody death as they get compacted under a truck.

I live near a Niggeropolis where running red lights is a sport for them. There's one intersection that police and EMS respond to probably 10-15 times a day due to all the wrecks from red light running nogs.

Imagine being in one of those cuck mobiles when Tyrone is barreling down, doing 45 in a 25, running a red light in his donked '72 Buick

Buying one of those "cars" should come with a pre-paid closed casket funeral.

Jeez, and here I naively thought that those "Smart" cars were tiny unsafe shits.

>trucket
more like trucklet

theres a renault twizy in my little rural english town i see zipping around sometimes, i think its driven by an old man who thinks its a road legal mobility scooter (hes not wrong desu)

although these things are the least dignified methods of transportation since americans discovered the mobility scooters with extra wide seats i can see why people use them, would be very good in london traffic and you can park it like a bike

Attached: renault-twizy-f1-action.jpg (1013x675, 101K)

>She's always with Tyrone, but you're sure they're just friends

You are cucking Tyrone.

Starting to see some of pic related on roads licensed as cars.

Attached: Polaris-Ranger-RZR-4.jpg (970x735, 351K)

>would be very good in london traffic and you can park it like a bike

Does the UK/London have the concept of a 'town car'? Limited performance, restricted to local roads? Then they would be OK. Americans would take this onto the freeway and cruise in the left (fast) lane, crying about 'Muh rights'.

Kek I read it in the voice but it still took me a second to realize what I was doing.

>trucklet
i came here to post this

>burgers see something that isn't a pigfat truck and panic
At least he's not on a bicycle holding up traffic, why do you care what other people drive?

*china

Attached: 0049D8A2-9E34-4995-9130-E3E5F24C4AE6.jpg (640x640, 87K)

>becoming swede cucks
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4yLElB75Q

Attached: say-hello-to-the-pod-6w.jpg (620x537, 75K)

I have never seen something like this before in my life. But I don't live in California

In 15 years these will be the only road cars available.

I think cars like this should be limited to 15mph but you can drive it no matter how drunk you are

i know you can get weird licences here in colorado for them. they aren't allowed on the highway and my friends wife is from some 1 horse town in Wyoming, she said in the summer everyone uses them as cars and the police dont really give a fuck.

Most of the shit in our shop is known to cause cancer in the state of California.

Don't go to California.

...why not just drive a moped? Does the high soy/flax intake make them so decrepit they can't maneuver a bike?

Nice cuck cart copypaste

Do mopeds offer any storage space or protection from the elements?

>single people are driving small cars
>clearly small cars are the problem and we need to force everyone into a huge SUV again

Attached: i-love-america-i-love-the-american-lifestyle-av-ing-30394480.png (500x782, 518K)

Banning UTVs and side by sides from public roads was completely needless in the first place. I'm from Germany and we have street legal go karts. The only issue with these bike engine vehicles is god awful fucking noise.

you know that the majority of the time people are alone in their cars.

hory fug i want one of these.

That's fucking cool as shit, senpai.

You'd be lucky to be able to hit and maintain 40 anywhere in central London most days. The problem with the Twizy is the lack of doors and the amount of attention you get driving it.

wtf. how dare people have cheap and reliable transportation that doesn't clog roads with sheer size. this should be illegal

are we now pretending that lifted small dick mobiles are cool?

They're cuck cans purely on the merit of telling the whole world "i'm too fat to ride a bicycle" or "i'm too scared to ride a motorcycle"

Motorcycles aren't good in all weather conditions.

Hmm, they rent them in Ouray so tourists can drive them around the million dollar highway.

since when did these fucking things become road legal?

Attached: little_tikes_cuck_mobile.jpg (1330x1600, 165K)

youre not made of sugar.
I've been commuting on a bicycle for the last 4 years and the biggest hurdle is mentally getting over the sissy attitude of "baaw it's raining/snowing outsdie".

Harden the fuck up soyboy.

bicycle=/=motorcycle

just because you wanna be mr. badass on your 10 speed doesn't mean everyone else has to.

Market them cheap sports cars instead.

>How can we stop the cuck car phenomenon?
Invest in public transportation so that people who just want a way to get from point A to point B within the shortest time possible and in relative comfort can do that instead of being stuck in their cages for hours in traffic because Mr. Goldbergstein decided that building Walmart an hour long drive from everyone was a good idea because Goldbergstein's brother can sell you premiumâ„¢ fuel on his gas stations.

And leave the roads for people who actually NEED a car as part of their job or just WANT to drive a car because they're enthusiasts.

That would be GOMMUNISM. The free world is free because everyone's forced to drive!

Attached: int.png (444x384, 265K)

i dont know about you guys but if i lived in a city or downtown urban area id have a Smart Fortwo Electric Cabrio for quick drives to the gym or grocery store.

Attached: smart-fortwo-electric-drive_100566114_m.jpg (640x405, 58K)

>living in a city
>bicycles with or without electric assist exist
>driving car to the gym to then do physical activity

Attached: 1519517822502.png (623x450, 36K)

Could you imagine dropping a turbo liter bike engine into that thing? Pulling 250 horsepower to the wheels all the way to 11k rpm in a glorified go cart?

>T. Doesn't live somewhere with a rainy season

nice advertising for your fucking bucket company, I do want one now but I live in a city so where the fuck would I use it?

if you can bike home after going to the gym you wernt working hard enough.

also this;

I know this is cheap bait

but

getting married and staying married is the cornerstone of western civilization

anyone who thinks otherwise is a degenerate; excusable until you're 25 but after 25 you're just pathetic and weak. gg

>boohoo I'm fucking salty so I can't leave the house when it rains a little

its second half of march and we had 7cm of snowfall today.

If you can't bike after physical activity you should probably harden the fuck up mate and stop being a wuss.
It's like saying you are unable to walk after workout. Unless you spent your whole day occupying the snack dispenser it's not possible

where the fuck do you live

It's the second half of March and I've seen 5 days without rain since November.

>using a bike
>ever

Attached: 1470573913884.jpg (440x394, 56K)

No, I haven't at all, I assume that's because they probably wouldn't be able to handle northeast potholes worth a shit with their low clearance. And snow? Forget about it.
Also highwaying those things would seem abjectly terrifying on the parkway alongside the northeast fleet of escalades and lexi at a top speed they probably can't handle. Maybe it would do better in old cities like Boston that are tight and could use the space efficiency.

I wonder if these are cars or "technically mopeds" like used to be popular long ago (reliant robin).

The closest I see every so often is some smart cars, but they are just ok subcompacts with a stupid pretentious name,

>trucketbucket.com
>sells trashcans on wheels
WTF, a pathetic car for a pathetic invention already done better at home depot 20 years ago.

>needing women

Cuckposting should be a banable offence.
>Cuckoldry is when a guy let's another guy fuck his wife
>Somehow on here it just means "anything I don't like"
>Have a thread about anything
>HUUUR KEK KEK CUK KUKCUC KUK CUK CUK

Attached: pri_34954504.jpg (480x322, 38K)

i wish these shitboxes could stay off of the road, making this place look like a third world nation. a tuk tuk would be superior

pleb

Attached: 7C16D0B6-722B-40FF-B051-9E1D576105B2.jpg (600x400, 59K)

>storage space
Lmao bruh scoots are mainly storage space
You have an underseat space large enough to fit a burgerhead sized helmet, gloves, lock and shit...

Attached: 2016-aldy-gta-50-scooter-review-13.jpg (900x600, 58K)

...and a front storage space where you could route a usb cable to charge your phone
>gee bill your mom lets you have 2 storage spaces?
Where I live I even see people with grocery bags placed in the middle with their feet wrapped around it

Attached: 85Aero80glovebox.JPG.jpg (2048x1536, 1.83M)

>parking
I think this is the biggest point they've got, being able to park on footpaths and shit is so much better.
t. motorbike rider

>economically friendly
If its made out of metal it is not economically friendly, someone had to dig that shit out of the ground at some point. If it were wood grown in a farm, maybe you could get away with it.

>uses less gas
steam engines use no gas. And can go fast. Fuck your hybrids
youtube.com/watch?v=5Me8b0ed59s
Get some REAL POWER in here.

TOOT TOOT