Nice, classic 80s American sedan in pristine condition on craigslist

>nice, classic 80s American sedan in pristine condition on craigslist
>at end of ad says contact (African American name) at #XXX-XXXX for inquiries

Buzzkill

Attached: 123.png (900x702, 376K)

Not all black people are bad. God damn, Reddit.

So what's the problem? Are you racist? It's 2018 and racism is against the rules here.

There are a lot of things I'd trust before I ever trusted a car with an African American listed as previous owner, let alone the FUCKING CURRENT OWNER AND SELLER

You're asking to get ripped off

blacks fuck up cars in ways inconceivable to us, user

It should be legal to shoot niggers in the head.
Fuck, you should get a government stipend for every nigger, spic, fag and liberal you kill.

ikr, it should be a rusting wreck in the backyard filled with beer cans and bullet holes like it belonged to a white man. Damn those minorities taking care of cars!

>Damn those minorities taking care of cars!
any time a nigger is selling a car without clear signs of mechanic failure or decay, it just means they got one hell of a nigger or jew to nigger rig it to hell and back

Why aren't married couples given stipends for each baby?

Not all blacks are ghetto monkeys, you brainlets. If you ever worked a job you'd have found that out by now.

It means they stole it.

I'd be fine with niggers getting a stipend for killing their own babies.
They'd be dumb enough to do it and we'd run out of niggers in a generation.

lol white kids these days

You unironically deserve to be shot in the face. Maybe one of your prescious welfare apes will oblige me some day.

upvoted

Attached: gJCFy-xNfEtFzWigRD2Tpjfa0ZUTWcT1-Eag5sTJdwI[1].jpg_w=1024&s=0a62608fa8a5aedb264366c466ecfc67.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

Seriously though, if a nigger is selling a clean car it's stolen.
Call the police.

why, you could get a sweet deal on it

just tell him you know it's stolen and if he doesn't cut you a deal you'll call the cops

imagine being this soy, can't even call him a cracker or goy but you tell him to go to another board and post some epic reddit meme.

Sadly enough, the niggers say they bought the car from an elderly couple.

Now I know for sure it's stolen

>all blacks are ghetto monkeys, you brainlets. If you ever worked a job you'd have found that out by now.
fixed

Found another nigger.

>"soy"
>"goy"
>pretending to hate reddit
t. /r/the_donald immigrant

What should we do with him?

>doesn't know how to green text
>doesn't even know what t. means
>knows a random board on reddit

somebody tell this kid this is an 18 and older website

Shoot him in the head.

Nah, lets re-educate him so he can be more apart of a better society.

fucking /pol/kids should fuck off.

Attached: 1518495923505.png (1058x503, 289K)

grow up kid, this is the real world.

>educating niggers
that's a good one

He's saying this here because he's won't say it in pol

>The kid who talks shit about the big guy, AFTER he leaves the locker room and definitely can't hear him.

Attached: 1520825965552.jpg (500x564, 44K)

I hope a nigger bashes your head in with a crow bar.

Yeah the guys who shit up the entire site should be allowed to shitpost freely despite having a special pile of shit for them to stay on. Fuck off kiddo, get some real world experience.

Also lol, when you go on /pol/ and say anything that doesn't fit their echochamber they sperg out like retards. The entire demographic over there is a bunch of oversensitive children who want to look cool and edgy to other kids.

>when you go on /pol/ and say anything that doesn't fit their echochamber
like what?

>Be prepared to hear some hopelessly libtarded tripe he "learned" in his first semester at college.

Literally anything, less you want to be called a Jew shill shareblue blah blah. It's a hilarious board to laugh at since they're basically retards, but it's annoying when they shit up every board. Of course idiots are vocal, maybe if they shout loud enough they will change a mind lol

spoken like a true basement dweller

sperg harder :)

>be me
>be white
>be racist
>meet tons of intellectual black people
>buy honda civic from white guy
>it shits out
>fucking niggers

this is you

>female owned

Attached: disgust5.gif (366x206, 3.85M)

>female owned

Attached: aohgoaigh.jpg (321x322, 24K)

but that's generally a good thing? My car belonged to a woman and It's fucking pristine. Only defect is when replacing a rear bulb she used a pre-facelift one.