Y'all like these movies?

Y'all like these movies?

Attached: fast-and-furious-taps-hispanic-audiences.jpg (1680x1050, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWsT7K9k3Fg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nope. seen the first one, second one and tokyo drift. and they were all bad.

Not even for just some dumb fun?

Only Tokyo drift

only the first and second one were good, Tokyo drift was gay

WE HONGRY BREH

they're not works of art, but they're fun action films with cornball ass one liners and peppered with car fanservice. In a way, it echoes the classic over the top 80s action flicks.

Frankly I think the films hit their stride after 4. It should've ended at 7 though.

Can't believe they're still making two more, the one OP posted was the last one I saw, it was garbage

They'd make better video games than films

1, 2 and Tokio Drift are the only good ones. All went to shit afterwards.

I hadn't seen 6 and 7 but went to see Fate of the Furious regardless, it was by far the worst movie I have EVER seen.
>tfw the normies were eating it all up

the first one was fun and the lines were loveably cheesy, i wouldn't necessarily call it a great film but i enjoyed it for what it is.

i like the first and third ones

Wasn't TD the second one?

I liked the first few ironically to watch with friends and laugh but then it just got worse as it went.

Drift was third, and it was shit

micropenis with a v8 detected

>1, 2 and Tokio Drift are the only good ones.
They're definitely the best 3.

But I also have a soft spot for 2 because my car is in it.

I like the tuna here

Attached: giphy.gif (500x200, 488K)

Tokyo Drift is the best of them. I like 1 also.

Attached: tokyo drift.jpg (1440x612, 535K)

Retarded weeb opinions don't matter

The first one was ok, and i actually liked Tokyo Drift.

The second one was so cheaply made, cringe and bad that i can't watch it anymore.
There where multiple scenes where you could hear the difference between the studio mic and the live mic when they talked.
Or the horrible animations, like the scene where the drive against those muscle cars.
And last but no least the bad acting, and one of the worst movie stories in history.
4,5,6,7,8,9 or how many they shit out afterwards are pure garbage!

>Retarded weeb
Not him but yes Tokyo Drift is the best. It has the best scenes of actual races and that's what the core appeal of these films should be. The acting is bad, but it's bad in all of them anyway.
The only main advantage the other F&F movies have is Michelle Rodriguez.

This.
F&F was always cheesy and TD is the best in that aspect. I mean its a fucking dude living the gaijin life getting accepted into the hardcore nihongese dorifuto scene.
What more could you want?

Nobody likes the tuna here.

>what more could you want?
Better actors and the absence of rb swapped mustangs, fucking stupid idea and movie, then again it's great entertainment to dummies like you two

3>1>2>rest are garbage

Who do people hate on the RB-powered Mustang shell? I like wrong shit put together to make it work.

>t. kitbash-loving cunt

Attached: a10hind.jpg (650x374, 39K)

I liked all of them except the last one. Part 8?? That one is the worst in the whole series.

No

I love them

I used to watch the first three once a month, and the rest once a year, but they started making to many of them and they've lost much of the fun and charm of the first three

watched tokyo drift, and the new one.
ehh forgettable

Fast 5 was the best.

Let me guess you think the mustang should had a v8

>the absence of rb swapped mustangs
>wrong shit put together to make it work
>we share this board with people retarded enough for a F&F: Tokyo Drift metaphor to fly over their heads
Holy fucking shit start to namefag already so we know you're special children.

Attached: 1520553602749.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

Ahh ok, well you were wrong about the shit part. Mostly because they were all shit and that was the point. Then they slowly just became shit with no redeeming value.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWsT7K9k3Fg

>5,000 horsepower

Attached: 1454007429635.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Can't wait for F9

Attached: 1515261493534.jpg (716x864, 130K)

I liked the first one because it was new and different, even though it was dumb as hell.
The rest are niether new nor different, and are just the same thing recycled over and over again in ever dumber ways in the vain hope of recapturing the novelty of the first one. A feat which is impossible.

I particularly enjoy how it made underbody lights popular with the impressionable fools, who then went and modified thier own cars to make them look like self propelled deli counters.