About to pull into a parking spot

youtube.com/watch?v=tQ3JnxkZxJg
>about to pull into a parking spot
>random chink darts in and blocks your path
wwyd?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 3.43.10 AM.png (774x440, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5XeJmnN_yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's such bullshit.

What the fuck do you moronic shitbag newfags think sage does? Do you think it's a downvote or something?

nudge them out of the way with my car

Run them over, and claim you thought it was a bag of trash that you accidently backed up over 6 times. By accident. As is Chinese custom.

not this shit again, i cant stand this worthless chink

gooks gotta go

youtu.be/H5XeJmnN_yY

subhuman Mao Zedong Cultural Revolution rape baby mainland Chinks

Attached: subH.jpg (539x960, 52K)

this

just go forward really slowly

i think this was the first time i've seen these types of "public confrontation" videos and genuinely felt pissed off at the ones who were in the wrong.

NOPE
my fucking blood pressure

you know in my experience of dealing with asians they're pretty low key since they don't want any trabble but the few outliers that do are the worst fucking people in the world. especially if they're asian american

>wwyd?

Turn her into human wasabi by running her over.

They also put it in the name field, like the gullible moronic faggots that they are

Move on with my day, have your little victory you pathetic fuck. Idiots drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

>the few outliers that do
Considering theres something like 2 billion of the little roaches in the world, that number of "a few outliers" quickly turns into millions.

every single person in that video is retarded
>it's a good thing we have the horn
>I have never even heard of this

But they shouldn't get away with this kind of bullshit.

>By accident. As is Chinese custom.
This.

>mfw all the white people ITT are visibly butthurt and love talking shit about what they "would do" on a mandarin green tea forum.

Attached: 1519916713212.jpg (960x640, 477K)

gang rape her

Well adjusted normal happy people don't pull shit like that.

entitled fucks

id just slowly idle forwards at half a mile per hour, they cant stop a car with their bare hands

>those blank black eyed inhuman faces
future of america, you're lookin at it

Goddamn chinks act like they own our country and every parking spot in it!

that bitch look like she ate a lion

>hippo eating a lion
I never thought I'd see that happen

Yeah what the fuck, they aren't seriously gonna let themselves get run over for a parking spot are they? Guy should have just kept creeping forward until he was in the spot

ashamed to admit that I've done this before. black friday traffic does this to you.

imo, i'd rev loudly at them and lurch forward then just leave. they may have the spot, but they lost all their dignity.

But do you really want the parking spot in that case? You have 3 vindictive, morally bankrupt chinks circling your car now and will do god knows what to it after you leave it.

Kek no if it was me I would have driven off as soon as she blocked the space, it's not worth time on confrontations like this. But this guy seemed determined and immediately started swearing at them so he's obviously a prick in his own right, I'm just disappointed he didn't take it all the way and start to run them over. He talked a big talk but then just drove off anyway. He played their game and lost.

Attached: DL5BVKuVoAAeJyp.jpg (480x417, 18K)

legal murder

Imagine if it was a giga-nigger instead of a hippie white guy. He would have rolled a crit on intimidate, done a 360 and walked away

let them have the spot and then come back later and vandalize their car.

just roll into them, ez pz

enjoy being sued

Quickly convert to Islam and kill her so no one will say anything bad against me!

Smoke her out by reving my na straight piped big block diesel

t. cuck

>t. el goblino