nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Stock Charts:
tradingview.com/

Stock Scanner:
finviz.com

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

news-medical.net/news/20110622/CEL-SCI-announces-results-from-Multikine-Phase-II-trial-on-head-and-neck-cancer.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for kill yourself weeb nigger

did some say weeaboo?
also made a return of 10% today. feelsgoodman

Rude!

Im going to just pretend you said, "buy CVM"

Nice. Guessing you rode NAK

NAK
CVM
KTOS
MU

you know it my man. I was surfing that wave like I was a hawaiian

Did you buy it because of my shilling since after the rate hike?

u right there desu. still fuck you

97 cents! was it worth it?

>Implying I sold at a 97 cent profit
See u in a few weeks. Nigger.

I made 10% return from it too, but i got out at the premarket. So, anyone who got in friday, might have gotten a 30% return today!
I think it went up because some indian tribe filed a lawsuit, and today was just a correction

I had it marked, but yeah, your shilling helped me to put in my dollardoos

thanks for the update. Im going to be waking up with green tomorrow

>DRYS
I got $70 on it. If I go bankrupt, i lose almost nothing, and if it squeezes, thats an $100 dollars there

any chance that CERU will see recovery? There's gonna be a conference call on Thursday which might help to calm investors... maybe??

When will DRYS stop dilution?

Im pretty confident in CERU and glad i bought at the dip.

>oversold and ready for correction
>that conference call
>more orders coming in

I think DARE plans on doing good things with the stock.

Never. Hope you didn't put too much in it people are expecting it to hit .70.

Just prey those soybean distributer are in the mood for Greek and Economou buys out TOPS

Yeah I'm in it for the long haul at this point. The worst bit of it is I had a limit order at 3.5 which didn't fill.. ah well

this doesn't make any sense

> implying bankruptcy won't be declared before then
nothing personal, kiddo

i'm a noob and kind of a dumbass
the patriot act part of signing up for robinhood scares me.
how connected is the app and the us federal gov't to the data on my phone?
are other channers on here able to stay safe and unraided by the fbi doing this on an unprotected android? lol

Feels good man. CARA and DPW treating me right. CARA is going to explode like NKTR did today once they release data in the next week or two. I'm talking $23-$25 a share easily and probably up in the $30's in the next month or so.

DPW is like a dollar a share with a 6-7 million dollar market cap that got a contract with $50 million over the next 3 years. It shot up to 1.75 fomr .60 then went back down to .80 where I got in at. I'm thinking it will hit $2 before too long and then the sky is the limit. So undervalued.

How did NKTR fall under everyone's radar though? Did anyone manage to get in before the moon mission?

Forgot screencap of today's gainz.

good times ahead of us user

I sure hope so, I've endured too many red days so it feels good to finally be positive again. And I have a really, really good feeling about CARA. It moved up almost $1 today with no new news released. Shit is about to get real.

Any price under $17 dollars is going to be well worth the investment. Some are speculating data might be released tomorrow but it's definitely going to be out before the end of the month. And this shit is gonna revolutionize pain medication market. Not to mention they have a chance to become the only drug available that can be approved to effectively treat uremic pruritis afflicting patients with kidney disease.

If they can prove that, they will get fast tracked by the FDA because no other treatment is approved for it. But the drug itself is basically a replacement for opiate painkillers, with no negative side effects or addictive properties.

Really exciting shit. Only reason they dipped so hard was because of that shitty earning report, but all that means is they were willing to spend a shitload of extra money on the trials because they want them done ASAP to fast track that shit.

Not to mention the employees of the company just took out HUGE stock options the other day exercise-able at 17.40, the stock right now is a little over $16. They know they are going to the moon. The CEO has like 225k of these options alone.

It's going to be a repeat of the day NKTR had once they release the good data. Seriously I would reccomend buying at least a 100 shares or so if you can afford it. I feel like it's all uphill from here.

Woke up this morning with money lost because of CERU.

Whose still holding /AMRS/ here?

Wish I held onto KTOS and MU a bit longer but I had to liquidate to get more CARA the other day. NAK is finally breaking out it seems, I day traded it a few times for some decent gains but now I wish I just held steady when my average was 1.10 the other day and I sold out for 1.30.

CVM seems interesting, but I would need a quick rundown to convince me on it. Better not turn into another MSTX, I held that shit way too long hoping it would move up some more before merger but it just kept hovering around 11 cent and I got tired of it.

I just want to make back my JDST losses...

who /fucked/ here?

I was down a grand last week and now I'm up $500 bucks. You can get out of the hole user, just don't stop believing.

Havent traded in a few weeks but the market is finally trending up again. No more sideways days its another bull run.

I was fucked, went from $1500 to $600 but I traded swing stocks and it worked out, now I am pic related

Post all? I'm down over 50% and need some inspiration

I feel a little better, ththanks

Drop this guy or hold?

I made a lot of mistakes early on and managed to only double money when I had bought a shitload of shares of NVCN at $0.50 PPS right before it rocketed to over $3.25 PPS... bagheld so hard because I didn't know what I was doing as a noob hopefully I do it right this time, big catalysts coming up soon

What about holding DRYS for the long haul?

Buying it up and waiting till November?

Seems to spike in November each year without fail.

They recently purchased two new oil vessels.

>DRYS
>Long haul

It's worked out so well for so many people in the past.

If I place a limit buy now, and the market price falls below it, will it buy at market price or limit price?

If the market price falls below your price, it'll sell at your limit price and you'll lose money.

It should hit your limit buy. That's kind of how limit buys work. Why would it skip over your limit buy to go to a lower price and then say oh hey we should sell to the guy who wanted it for 5 cents more than the market currently is?

But if your limit buy is higher than the market price, and the market price was lower to begin with, then yeah it will take the lowest market price.

you don't need to be long

maybe you guys weren't around when this happened

so you're still holding NVCN at .50?

what's your expectation on its catalyst?

also don't feel bad. I had over $700 just sitting in AUPH way back when it was first mentioned here. I didn't sell it because I thought it would go up more. Ended up getting like $70.

If ER passes or even meets the analyst estimates and the CC contains mostly Tiara updates and less bad news on the litigation I think that there is potential for huge upside Friday trading after meeting Thurs

I might dump my AMRS and some of my XTNT then

AUPH 2.0 would be nice

Put everything in CVM, this better go to the moon.

>CVM
how much is >everything?

maybe it's time to buy some rope

also
>wtf

5000 shares, gonna hold all week.

Why are you guys shilling CVM again?

You guys have been shouting for awhile now.
>To the moon!
>To Mars!!
>To Andromeda!!!

Did something change?

1. Stocks plummeted due to FDA hold
2. FDA hold is only for more transparency
3. Zero debts
4. Already have the right plans to get FDA to lift the hold
5. Shareholders meeting coming soon, possible info about FDA hold.
6. Absolutely no debt
7. Phase 3 will be acknowledged any moment and skyrocket
8. currently raising money by sharing out warrant shares so green all week, future beyond that are unknown, but if it drops we all made money anyway

HTBX took off, and here I was losing all hope for my bags. It'll probably go back down by market open though.

>phase 3 results

And what about the likelihood of them failing phase 3 and going to $.01?

Everyone's fucked

Were phase 1 & 2 results promising?

Yes, they have over 15 years under their belt.

news-medical.net/news/20110622/CEL-SCI-announces-results-from-Multikine-Phase-II-trial-on-head-and-neck-cancer.aspx

If /rgt/ would just stop gambling with biopharmaceuticals you'd all be doing alright.

this, just buy DRYS and wait for the gap up :^)

Doesn't look half bad famalam.

Still bagholding DRYS :^)

So most of you just buy alot of funny things, cut a couple losses if its a loser and some of them moon. This is how you guys play? I thought we were all daytraders here

>CERU

Absolute madman

Gold down, it should be a good day for jdst

Do you even know why it went down?

Markets kind of slow guys buy ETH and thank me later. Im in at 8 dollars from December expecting this thing to hit 80 at some point.

>CERU

Jesus Christ :^)

Lack of demand from midlevel sellers on average across the world. Or so I've read.

yes?

In the end, i limit sold it and got a total

$0.00 return

Is it too late to ride?

french politics have eased, then I guess cause asians hit new highs today.

also no more market crash impending, get on VMIN

Jumping on ARNA before the conference tomorrow, anyone else?

Anyone know when the CBR merge is?

Never done a limit buy on something "hot" before

If I place a limit order for 375 shares at $1.60, how likely is that to get bought right now?

Thanks for getting me into CARA lads

t. NAK shill

YES

Missed KITEs moon launch by even matching market price, if it's on the rise I bid current market price

Yeah once I actually pulled out a calculator and realized i'd only be missing out on five shares (on something with an expected peak of ~$2) i realized it's not worth the stress, just buy whatever

WELP, NOW IT DROPS

AHH
bought at literally the worst moment possible

thank god i'm not playing with big money

NEED MOON MISSION MEMES FOR TODAY

JNUG, ARNA, and NUGT are the plays today

oh come on

ARNA had earnings yesterday...this is GOING TO BE the moon mission lads. No dpubt about it. You dont surprise big wigs this much and not go to the moon

WOAH

Thanks whoever rec'd CARA

Fuck, it was supposed to be a good morning

What's a good sell for NUGT?

Buy tops dip?

NAK bro?

this is bullshit

Im still betting on it going up to 12...but in jnug more...lol

What cancer did MU get?

Seriously, holding 320 shares

>people are actually surprised NAK is falling today after it went up 30% yesterday

just breathe man, it's already going back up

Sauce?

I'm just embarrassed for having bought in bigly at its literal peak

second day ever trading, so lesson learned i guess

Dont know myself sorry

Jdst already hit it's bottom I think

looks fucking awesome

100 shares of HTBX yay let's gooooo

Thanks Mike Pence

Nvm found it grisaia kajitsu ep 3