Tfw watched literally all his content

>tfw watched literally all his content
I've never known such emptiness

Attached: Jeremy-Clarkson.jpg (1631x1227, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXusKM5uX0s
youtu.be/jXAgTfyVacI?t=143
youtube.com/watch?v=pjzpx_jUUA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even war stories?
youtube.com/watch?v=nXusKM5uX0s

Yep. The only thing I kept unwatched is 'The worst car in the world' with James May, I left it for a special occasion. It's going to be really hard to find presenters like them, with their superb eloquence, use of metaphors, subtle humor and knowledge of history. Top gear US presenters can only dream of reaching their level

Attached: 765325456.jpg (736x2070, 242K)

read any of the books ?
and yea looking for old car reviews I find clarkson or tff
sometimes vicki more often John Davis

Clarkson is a pillock. Have you watched May's solo stuff? It's excellent.

He looks like escobar in this pic

>you will never again see new episodes of classic, low budget, top gear with Clarkson, May, and Hammond
Why even live?

Watching James build things is like being a kid again and working on stuff with your dad. Maximum comfy levels.

Cars of the People, Toy Stories and The Reassembler are top tier.

This is great, thanks mate, not heard of it before.

I genuinely don't see what the fuck do you see in that cunt. The only thing I'd like to watch would be him trying his arrogant shit with people who don't have time for his shit and getting wrecked.

lol kid go watch MCM

I knew shit was over the moment I heard Amazon was after Clarkson. A global, mostly North American audience is the bane of a show that revolved around laid-back British subtle humor like stereotyping other countries and races, no way Amazon was gonna let Clarkson go off daily making fun of countries in a non-PC way the way he did on top gear.

Humor like this is unfortunately impossible to pull off in 2018: youtu.be/jXAgTfyVacI?t=143

>tfw would kill a man for Cars of the People S3 but S2 wrapped things up nicely, but maybe a series about the future or something, fuck it I don't know
>tfw no more drunk James cooking pies on Youtube and answering annoying reporters with a straight face at the door, just unfunny idiot James on Not Top Gear: Inflated Budget Edition

blame the BBC

TGT was a good sendoff, just wish they didnt waste it and go full 5th gear

>lol kid go watch MCM
wow what a well written answer.

Clarkson is a pillock but stop shilling James.

Attached: Banter stops.jpg (602x709, 94K)

Shitty posts get shitty replies, get over it

Dude, that was a perfect description.

moog detected

Attached: mcm.jpg (480x360, 44K)

I'm doing it for free.

Attached: 1518326771948.png (834x588, 22K)

im with the may poster here

Cars of the people and the reassembler is absolute kino

I mean I like them as well but James or the BBC should be paying you.

Frankly, giving me someplace to watch this stuff without having to resort to 240p Dailymotion videos with seizure-inducing Windows Movie Maker backgrounds would be enough payment.

I think the end of Top Gear as we knew it represents more than just that. It shows the world in 2018 is no longer what it used to be. People's attention spans have gotten so much shorter, their egos so inflated and their ability to judge by themselves is practically non-existent.

Attached: maxresdefault (13).jpg (1280x720, 40K)

I hate these two retards At least no one shills them anymore.
Or maybe take your celebrity worshipping to /tv/? I understand people talking about James May''s channel, his assembling videos are nice and informative. But your lauding of Clarkson is nothing but pure homo lust. You keep fawning over his supposed "old school manliness", his "subtle humour" but he's just a fancy rich cunt who tries to put on a blue collar brash persona.

>he says this while praising Top Gear, a retarded version of Fifth Gear.

I remember seeing Cars of the People and the Ressembler in decent quality on youtube. Mind you this was back in 2016 they could of been taken down by now.

What kind of humor do you even like nigger? I bet you laugh your guts at the big bang theory

and with good reason

Attached: mcmsperg.jpg .jpg (1314x809, 223K)

Attached: mcmsperg1.png .png (1019x476, 61K)

I thought Aussies were supposed to be good at handling banter.

all three of the guys are pretty fucking likable, be it together or on their own

they're good at dishing it out, but horrible at taking it

this

ive had a bounty put on my head, doxxed, all of it, absolutely insane

Don’t kid yourself. TG was dead seasons before clarkson got fired

Are you really gonna every overrated tv garbage asking me if I like it? Watching an old wanker in ruins tell dick jokes, shitty anecdotes about his sex life, or basic stereotypes isn't subtle humour you faggot.
Seriously that guy is unsufferable yet you pussies talk of him as if he was some fucking role model for us all.

>not actually taking up his offer and facing him IRL
Am I supposed to think you guys are badasses for mocking that manchild over the Internet?

Attached: 1518279593560.jpg (1200x740, 72K)

hi moog

Attached: mcmsperg2.png (800x301, 53K)

>hi moog
Are you legally retarded? I fucking hate that faggot, the only one of their video I've seen (Silvia butchered bcuz "muh mad max") was already enough to make me wish they'd die in a crash.
Though not going face to face to shut up his hipster face let him pretend he was indeed too much for you.

6 Years later and still damage control

Attached: mcmsperg3.png (1564x294, 36K)

Why don't you stop being a moron, and answer the question about which kind of humor you like. You can't even answer this basic question because you don't know how to classify types of humor, you're not self aware enough for that. Sitcoms like friends, two and a half men and etc.. are examples of Non-subtle humor, they are actively trying to turn normal situations into 'funny' ones, it is the type of humor only brainlets like, and the only one they like.

Clarkson's (and many other people) humor is subtle, wether you like it or not, his humor comes as a byproduct of his linguistic style, his eloquence, the extreme metaphors and comparisons that he uses to describe things etc...
youtube.com/watch?v=pjzpx_jUUA0

>hurr durr moog
Okay kid.
>let's turn a simple question like "why do you love Clarkson so much as to post him on Veeky Forums all the fucking time?" into a whiny rant about the definition of humour
No, making fun of the fact the car is square is neither subtle nor funny.

Again you're pathetically evading the question. Get out of your comfort zone and find me an example of something you find humorous.

>you're pathetically evading the question
This is what you are doing you faggot. What I find humorous isn't the question, especially when it's both an obvious try to get back at me for mocking your idol, and incredibly inconvenient since english isn't my native language and I'd have trouble specifically searching for english humour I like.
So whileI search for some example of english-speaking subtle humour, let's talk about the other qualities you see in Clarkson.

>But your lauding of Clarkson is nothing but pure homo lust.
Wrong user, user. Just telling you how things work around here, now stop having a meltdown

Burger Jews ruin everything

>no handle for ad-hominems
>better abandon the thread