/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Sae Sundae Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/231634535
twitter.com/Sukiri_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ann.

Obligatory Makoto post

Is For Ryuji

The Golden version was more emotional for me. Probably because of the chorus

All that is necessary for the triumph of discord is that good anons do nothing

I love my Queen

I will stay here to the end just to see how many replies you guys can make out of 75 people

Best boy

She's pretty great

I've been waiting for you to come here, kill me, and set me free.

Claiming this valiant, vivacious, voluptuous victor of the contest for my heart.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

kek took me a second

we always make it to 750

let me die, /pg/

Thank god it's Sae Sunday

Stop voting Kimi no Kioku, it's just some gay ass song about death.
Never More, a sentimental song about leaving your friends and home behind and With the Stars and Us, an epic rock ballad about following your heart are much better.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Is it finally Goro time?

I was going to make another Ann thread but it didn't seem right to steal it from the Saefags.

I disagree

Reposting.

No, wait another hour and 30 minutes.

This

Good luck!
This place is normally slower at this hour.

Green and purple

Motherfucker, I'm LITERALLY listening to Kimi no Kioku right now!

How is she so STACKED?

It's the best day of the week.

The only good Makoto

I'll see you then!

Roleplaying and shitposting will keep /pg/ alive for at least a year, then the new games will come out

Good for you. We have Takamaki Tuesday, let them have Sae Sunday. All the waifufags stealing each others days was annoying.

>I was going to make another Ann thread
How about you wait for Tuesday retard

P5s ending didn't hit me as hard as the other 2 for some reason. But the more I listen to it the more I like it

BTFO again

I don't remember there being a Takamaki Tuesday last week.

character days are annoying, period

See you then friend. Try to find new groos with me before then

Sae is Bae

I agree

She's mine /pg/

Anons, have you ever had trouble picking who your favorite girl in a Persona game?If so, how many and who were they?
I could never decide between Elizabeth, Mitsuru, and Aigis.
A lot of times it feels like I like Mitsuru more, but I sometimes wonder if that's because she's the only one who doesn't have something that makes her a candidate for canon love interest, whereas Aigis and Elizabeth do.

I disagree

>it's just some gay ass song about death
Way to miss the entire theme and point of P3. I've learned thanks to this general that anyone who genuinely believes P3 is only about death is a fucking braindead moron.

I think they are fun, and a way to make sure everyone gets their chance to make the OP about their favorite character. It doesn't apply to the posts within the thread either, so there's nothing wrong with posting about Sae on Tuesday, you just can't steal the OP.

>underlying theme is death.
> underlying theme is seeking the truth.
> underlying theme is rebellion.

> underlying lovecraftian horror theme
fucking out of place

atlus are not enlightened enough to recognize the perfection that is green and purple

Reminder that Fuuka will NOT be in Persona 3 Dancing Moonlight

Well, there's also Yukari, but fuck Yukari.

With the Stars and Us is a perfect fit for Persona 5. Comfy and cool at the beginning with promise only to resort and depend on flash and over the top nonsense to make it seem good.

I had trouble deciding who to choose between Rise and Yukiko at first in P4. But Rise quickly became my favorite. Made me happy I didn't run through Yukikos SL to romance her.
P3 and P5 were pretty easy for me though

>atlus are not enlightened enough to recognize the perfection that is green and purple

Fuck off Woolie!

Don't mind if I do.

Joker?

Haru?

no, fuck off

>mfw Hiro implements ID's on Veeky Forums and all the shitposters, falseflaggers and discordfags get BTFO

I hate all of you.

Good night.

Why does he wear the mask?

Sae is Tae's bae

>t. assblasted annfag!

vimeo.com/231634535

As if he'll do something that the people of Veeky Forums actually want

>Hiro
>implement
never ever

I could do something like this, but I don't have spare time like I used to so the account might die off fast.

If "we" start collecting artist Twitter handles and start making a little list on pastebin or elsewhere, even if it's only a couple as a starting point, that would make making an account like that much easier.

That's too bad, because I don't hate you.
Night Personabab.

CREATING RIVERS
IN THE
DESEEERRT

I hate everyone here too user.

See, Rise vs. Yukiko WOULD be hard for me, but Rise just came on too strong for me. Plus, I hated being guilted into her romance.
I mean, Rise does the Ann thing, where if you try to comfort her like a normal person, suddenly you're dating her.
Fuck, the girl's crying right in front of me, at least make the other option "put a hand on her shoulder" instead of "stand there while she cries her eyes out".

Reggae? More like reggay, faggot.
Seriously though. Let's just go with basic rock or something, like Guilty Gear style.
What was 1 and 2?

I love you, good night!!

>ywn cuddle Haru's soft and fluffy hair

He's working on that site-wide search function. Posted a barebones version on /qa/ sometime ago. But if I'm remembering right, it's probably so then he can potentially collect and sell data so that kind of new feature should be expected...

I want Joker to create a river in my ass desu

1 and 2 didn't do the music theme.
Well, 1 didn't ORIGINALLY, in the PSP re-release they changed the soundtrack to more of a peppy jrock soundtrack with "mixed" results.

I love Haru!

it’s not fucking fair

You mean every JRPG ever?

>self insert
Shit taste user. No, really. There's nothing to like about him other than his physical appearance.

Im a simple minded person:
>See girl
>Say "she's cute"
>See if i can tolerate her personality
>???
>Profit

I could see why that would bother most people, but by that point I was already ready to romance her. The whole time I was thinking "hug her you faggot", so it was nice that was actually an option.

Why do we exist?

haru!

Just to suffer.

GARY!

Kawakami or makoto by popularity.
Neither of them are truly the best.

Makoto or Haru.
Honestly about the same level for me.

For her

Chihaya! Widely regarded by me that is!

We don't. This is all in your cognition.

you're getting there
try to actually copy his filenames though

haruuuuu

Haru is my second best

What are you trying to say, master?

According to the nips, Futuber

Which Persona? I want to say Mitsuru because I rarely see anyone that hates Mitsuru

Well if you want to do this here's a good one
twitter.com/Sukiri_