Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1383: They are lovers edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: UR You
EN: HanaKanan MedFes, SSR Kotori

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

I love Honoka!

ew

>get used to the prude no men contact LL idols
>walk on over to /@/
>every girl is a slut
It's like a culture shock

Nice

Truly the superior thread.

Cute OP

Why are MedFests so bad? I hope we don't have another one for a while. Does anyone actually like this event type?

Why are you always bitching about MedFes

too much work

Then skip it

Too hard to get combo bonus. Usually 500 combo is FC but you barely get C combo in MedFes.

JAV THeme Honoka when

What does honoka have to do with JAV?

Stop spamming your shit game threads

Deal with it, nigger.

How about you crawl back into your hole faggot, we'll do as we please.

?

So it's apparent that the jannie is obviously a honkfag do to having deleted comments last thread that objected to having a honk thread yet not the ones that opted to have one. Honkfags have gained the favor of the almighty jannie. So...we're pretty much fucked no matter what?

>bitch about early threads
>continue to post in old thread instead of using non early thread
>wonder why early threads won every time

Guys I'm scared about North Korea.

Admiring you in the rain, Nozomi!

Sagespam

funposters don't try anymore :/

STOP THIS

shh

7 days ban to this :/

Sup guys, err couldn't help but notice the multiple threads you got up. Everything....okay?

Ask bangdreamtard

look at how this thread get purged

Baka deko-chan, it's all bantz

Not much, Iori. Honkfag revolution, that's about it.

Your damn general should be banned from this board.

Shut the fuck up faggot, go cry to the Mods on IRC.

Is Sm the next event?

Kissing Umi's and Eli's feet~

On EN? Yes, it'll be Nozomi Score Match, the final single girl event.

Fuck yeah. Can't wait.

Looks like a pretty cute Nozomi card.

EN Nakadashi event when?

About a year from now, unless there's an Aqours one on JP in the meantime.

EN is way further behind on μ's events. There are 12 other μ's events before the first Friendly Match, which would mean this is due to hit in September 2018. It will probably be brought ahead a little in the queue, but that'll save us a couple of months at most.

We're only 5 events behind on Aqours, so if the next JP event is Aqours Friendly Match then the earliest we could see it on EN is February 2018.

So yeah, not soon.

We need to actually get the patch first but we've fallen way behind JP. We were only 2 months behind at one point.

Yoshiko/Ruby Magical Girl Set when?

Post progress.

For Kanan.

>16K
Wow, I've been really lazy this past events

>September 2018
>February 2018.
Fucking EN. Good thing I have a Jaypee account, even if its garbage right now.

I swear to God if I have to hear Junai Lens one more time I'm going to kidnap Kussun and proceed to practice auditory torture on her using her own work.

38k.
Why is the other thread at 50 replies with 10 unique posters? Do they think spamming it will make people move over?

Just a few retards arguing, probably.

They even have the guts to copy my progress Embarrassing

Like the guy did when I got Haregi Dia from my UR Ticket months ago. Fucking asshole.

funposters

Dont worry guys. This shit thread will die and RinPana will win.

I'm gonna laugh when it doesn't

Jokes on you I'm posting on both

Post your favorite ship. Doesn't have to be romantic.

>tfw I'm pretty sure that was me

Still waiting.

For Mari.

Probably going for 650k.

22 tickets so far, which is generous for a Medley Festival.

I like them too
>captcha: parfait

Kiss Rina

When do you think you'll get to 1000, Kinto?

Kiss hardworking Nico

Seeing you post here is just awe-inspiring. Good luck with getting to 1000!

Woaaah

About five hours from now.

Kinto how do you feel about the fact that redditors stalk your profile and post every update about you?

Can I add you to watch your autism?

So much gold

He's friends with those people, so it's not really stalking. He doesn't have that retarded notion about "muh redditors" like you do

How much do you think you spent on the game?

Shut the fuck up Maya, he's /ourguy/. Go back to plebbit with your RedditReborn.

Well, he does "Aim for the gold!"

wow

Kinto-senpai please notice me

Not her. Think about it. He's been here for ages. The mentality you have now is not how this general started out as being. I used to do that too until I went back and read some of the older threads and realized just how terrible it is now.

Hello /llsifg/

Now this is hot

Are you Kinto? No? Then shut the fuck up, he can post for himself, he doesn't need a lapdog. I'm not talking about Zehel either, I know a lot of the oldfag whales are friends. Some literal who's actually stalk his profile.

Reminder that /llsifg/ is a backstabbing bitch

>newfag trying to lecture anyone
Holy shit. Just sit the fuck down, lad.

>some literal who's actually stalk his profile
Yes, like you apparently, who thinks that being a little retard who kisses his ass will make you loved by someone. Do you think he cares about trivial shit like that? No. Get a life.

>this projection
I asked him a simple question, goddamn. He answers questions here all the time if we ask, fuck off autist.

every day, a thread gets deleted because of multiple threads about people jerking off to lesbians that like dick

Turn up the heat

Yes, you asked a stupid question that was too trivial to respond to. He doesn't have time to deal with llsifg/Reddit rivalries, he just plays the game.

>Kinto groupies fighting
>being this assblasted over an autist who probably macros

>/llsifg/ namedropping and falseflagging as a poshn in the other thread
Fuck you

One of the reasons why I'm only on Veeky Forums. The hero worship has been silly even here recently so I've been trying to post less identifiably (although I figure I should post when I hit 1000 for the landmark), but at least it works in love-hate cycles here unlike anywhere else.

You guys don't even know who I am for most of my posts, which I love about the equality here. Anywhere else and the baggage of that ego would come with every post.

I don't mind either way what other communities do - I'm also aware that I'm vilified in some quarters for not conforming to social expectations - so long as I don't have to interact with it.

I'm happy to add more friends from llsifg provided they're not very low level. I keep request spots clear, so just make it clear from your request that you're from here.

As expected of /llsifg/

Thank you for the response Kinto to my "trivial" question, I appreciate it.