amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1mJKoPF7Ejck7lXwz_rovQCF7BJQdtb_VdAaxD7ioIXE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/document/d/1Mbtlq-zUE5DHpYVyTZxvm5THPD2lrhcDPSPGytUHskI/edit?usp=sharing
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=Five_Nights_at_Freddy's
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=FNAF
docs.google.com/document/d/1NGBMtIJPrSkpb2ZMPpGPMDqxblG5EjrVIWLIs5hOtkc/edit
youtu.be/QZz29mz3jSw
youtube.com/watch?v=N57AeGlYTS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What was the point of Michael Afton
Please tell me
Someone tell me, please

more bears

>crisis is the only one who indulged this garbage

>tfw it was never finished

Double-servings tonight.

"BLUE"
docs.google.com/document/d/1mJKoPF7Ejck7lXwz_rovQCF7BJQdtb_VdAaxD7ioIXE/edit?usp=sharing

"Compact Jeremy" (working title)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Mbtlq-zUE5DHpYVyTZxvm5THPD2lrhcDPSPGytUHskI/edit?usp=sharing

>docs.google.com/document/d/1Mbtlq-zUE5DHpYVyTZxvm5THPD2lrhcDPSPGytUHskI/edit?usp=sharing
>animatronic TF instead of outright suiting
Truly, the worst death.

bippity boot, foreverial suit

Anyone know what pivix's FNAF tag is?

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=Five_Nights_at_Freddy's
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=FNAF
It actually is just that simple.

Cool, I thought the tag was in moonrunes for some reason.

I feel like this is a reference to something

It's a parody of a Rembrandt.

Oh shit, getting all classical on us. I like it.

You all have severe autism. Consider suicide.

You are a raider. Legendary!

Dammit Mangle, that butter was exotic!

Did anyone find any secret message on Scott's page? It has been updated recently

Another ebin plot twist to make r/FiveNightsAtFreddys continue praising Scott so he doesn't have a depressive swing so bad he kills himself.

Quality OC.

He's another hamfisted attempt to make Purple more cartoonishly evil and make the story "epic and tragic, bro"

Ah, what a tragedy.
Went from mysterious murderer to a more adult and Australian version of Mandark so fast.

Are you talking about the rainbow Freddy thing?

I love you.

Yeah

To the best of my knowledge, there is no secret message.

I know Scott talked about making a full game out of Foxy Fighters or a Pizzeria Tycoon like game, so maybe it's in relation to that.

Also it kinda looks like part of the Atari themed shirt that Scott said was one of his favorites. So if it's not a hint at the games then it's just a shirt design he liked and decided to put on his site.

Reposting.

But my name isn't Timmy.

habby bibday

What kind of 10 year-old would still go to Freddy's?

One that wants a good time obviously.

>Springtrap visibly has internal organs and intestines
>he visibly has a jaw and muscles
>Scott still wants to retcon him into a skindu nuffin for no reason at all

It's always fun seeing classical art parodies like this.

Stick those candles in your eyes, wick first.

>Let's see
The expression on chica's face gets me, nice job on that one, J.

Every fucking day. Every sing fucking day. This little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid fucking look on his face.

Will /5N@F/ ever return to its former glory?

Sleepest thread

Only if Scott starts going to a shrink, and even then he'd need to listen and take his meds.

No. Unless a new game or the movie comes out, probably not. That's why I believe we should collectively chill out. It's not the end, but we're entering the twilight years of our fandom, if we haven't already. So instead of fighting, we should sit back, relax, crack open a rhetorical beer and enjoy watching the setting sun.
That may sound a bit melodramatic, but what I'm trying to say is that we should enjoy what we still have and count our blessings while we still have them.
As of today, we've done pretty good for the past 2 weeks, maybe we can make it one more.

The dress and heels really make that picture.

I made a list of writefagging prompts. Feel free to add to it or using one yourself, even if you aren't a writefag.
docs.google.com/document/d/1NGBMtIJPrSkpb2ZMPpGPMDqxblG5EjrVIWLIs5hOtkc/edit

The games won't, and Roommates was the last piece of OC that rallied the thread's interest. You don't have anything like it or the original 2014 characters anymore. OC stagnation and the series sliding into further ruin and decay means six months is probably our best hope. The movie will be out in 2020 at the earliest.

Freddy's is one of those horrible cancer fanbases known throughout the internet, there was no glory days.

'member when this series could have been the next big thing in horror?

that was never the case

It was fucked in a matter of weeks.

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Less than that
youtu.be/QZz29mz3jSw

No. It were always Slender tier. Fun, but a basic framework to be explored by more inventive developers, at best

Holy fuck, that one's a classic.

I remember when people thought it was a breath of fresh air, then it turned into something that's actually worse than most horror schlock out there.

Scott shoulda disengaged.

youtube.com/watch?v=N57AeGlYTS4

SL was a meme goldmine, but nothing will ever match up to the original THE PHANTOM memeage and making fun of Rebornica.

Was it really, though? Exotic Butters is the only one I can think of, and it was forced as fuck by the game. Scott was trying to make his own "cake is a lie".

Even though the game only said it once?

>SL was a meme goldmine

No one even played that shit. The only memes to come from this game came from /v/, a la Ready for Freddy.

>exotic butters button in the extras menu
>exotic butters in the ending nobody got because EnnRNG's section was poorly designed
>exotic butters plushie
Seems pretty forced to me. The "Handunit misinterprets" joke was cute the first time, but by the end you're just ready for him to get creepy or die.

>Crisis snuck some of his own art into it
That cheeky little bugger

>ready for him to get creepy
Has anyone here writefagged that?

Moreso the memes that formed externally from the game's surreal awfulness.
>2PURPS
>everything Afton-related
>Baby's voice
>BAWN BAWN
>[character] has autism
>dindu nuffin

According to SteamSpy over 300k people played it.

>circus baby has autism
>just a meme
You can also make an argument that FNAF 4's protagonist was referential to the fanbase that had popped up for the game, and subsequently autistic.

It probably would've been better to just have Afton kill his daughter manually than make up that entire weird elaborate plot about her walking into a sentient killing machine.

Just have him get pissed at her nagging one day and throw her into a factory machine or something during a manic episode. The end result's the same either way.

>There are almost as few people that played Sister Location as the short ass RWBY game
>The RWBY game that cost almost three times as much
phew lads

Which /5N@F/ character do you want to fuck?

I think Scott's uncertain whether he wants to have a child killer in the series. Or at least, he's making certain alterations to the Purple Guy character.

I agree though. Having Purple kill his own daughter would be much better for the tone, and given Baby's lines in the Private Room, about not understanding, and "why people do the things they do" it might even have been in the cards until later in development. We do know there were changes made, as there was a dropped "doll" character. They might've been made to make the game more age-appropriate for Reddit and YouTube.

>Two has a higher rating than one and three
>SL and four have higher ratings than two
Is this the power of reddit energy?

Most of the female ones, but SnaxBonnie holds a special place in my heart.

Hey lads, what should I get on my pizza?

People gave less of a fuck about those releases so there are less scrutinizing reviews.

Anchovies.

Mushrooms and tomatoes

Extra mushrooms

Mushrooms, Sausage, Olives. Enjoy something light with it like a clear soda or some coffee.

>pretty
>always kind and sweet
>great singer and dancer
>dresses modestly
>wonderful seamstress
>plushy and soft, gives great hugs
>kinky in bed
Why is she so perfect

Dusty. I can't not read her with anything but a cute southern accent and that's just too damn cute not to want to lewd.

As in the interps we made here?
Springroll's Spring Bonnie, Snax's Fredrica, Luci's Ballora or Nightmare Chica, Oracle, Dusty, or Ghost's Freddy if I could somehow get away with it both alive and in one piece, any of Weaver's chigguns, Vaw's bonnie, Gud's Toy Bonnie, or either Rugrats' Bonnie or Chica. Fuck, too many to choose from.

Sauteed potatoes, onions and bacon.

Weaver Bonnie. Not in a "go BEYOND THE THRESHOLD" way, in a "take hilarious advantage of her Master Shake-tier complete ignorance of sex" way.

The others on my best girl list? I'd just snuggle with. Except Zed Chica, because her skin is full of asbestos.

I hope Snax comes back eventually

> because her skin is full of asbestos.
Oh come on user, nobody wants to live forever!

I hope Snax writes more Past Present Party. I was really digging that AU. I'd at least like to see more of those bots

I really would like to see a conclusion to the Burlesque AU, as it sounds like it was just getting to the good part when it stopped and I'm really interested to see how she would've went about ending it, but that might be unlikely since she sort of admitted to burning out

Still, Honey is one of my favorite characters of hers and while she isn't really a horror villain I'd hate to see such a good antagonist put to waste

Just more of Snax's art in general would be great

That makes me wonder if Roommates!Beanie has the same unawareness when it comes to sex.
It really doesn't seem like it, though, especially with her "why don't you go raid chica's panties" comment.

Actually now that I think about it she seems like the type of person to masturbate 5 times a day, because she's bored

For better or for worse, we've more or less gotten the conclusion to Burlesque from Snax posting about what her plans were. It sucks that it went on hiatus right when it was about to reach the climax, but she admitted to not really knowing what she was doing and how she ended up writing herself into a corner.

I don't really get why she stopped writing PPP, though. It was received really well by the thread and she even wrote the second chapter the very same day, but then after that she never really touched it outside of the occasional art.