/simg/ Simulation Games General

Cuban marksmanship edition

>DCS: Do not buy M-2000C and NTTR and newer modules from steam, because you can't use them in stand-alone.TeamSpeak
ts.artificialanimation.com:7997

>Steam group
steamcommunity.com/groups/SimulationGamesGeneral

>BMS U3 Setup and stuff
mega.nz/#F!vxd2ia5Z!Dis_Nz7NlgzXqscADeUDew

>Repository of various aviation related material
mega.nz/#F!vxd2ia5Z!Dis_Nz7NlgzXqscADeUDew

>Planes pastebin
pastebin.com/Zb0U61in (embed)

>Tanks pastebin
pastebin.com/EbdtnyPX (embed)

>Boat/Submarine pastebin
pastebin.com/JqTQWFFE (embed)

>Link to this OP text
pastebin.com/dCNrq5CU (embed)

>Example of welcome games
>Flight Sims
Falcon BMS, DCS: World, Rise of Flight, IL-2, Combat Helo, Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum
>Driving Games
Assetto Corsa, rFactor 2, Live for Speed, Euro Truck Sim, Train Simulator, Farming Simulator 201X, DiRT Rally, OMSI 2
>Ground Sims
SAM Simulator, Steel Beasts Pro, Steel Armor: Blaze of War, Graviteam Tactics, Squad
>Submarine Sims
Silent Hunter, Ship Simulator, Cold Waters, Dangerous Waters
>Misc Sims
Command: X, Swat 4

>Example of non-welcome games
Ácé Cómbát, Wár Thúndér, Wórld óf _____, Ármá 1-3, Thé Síms, Sím Cíty, Góát Símúlátór

>Extra attention grabbing search terms
/fsg/ /dcsg/ /fsxg/ /bmsg/ /shg/ /rofg/ /etsg/ /il2g/ /lfsg/ /tsg/ /cwg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YqrZ-FQ0D9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot to link old thread sorry!

ANIME

1st for long live tank posting

DCS is a sim.

5th for ANIME AND PLANES IN PERFECT HARMONY

sure

I'm out lads
continue tankposting

Is BMP good with tanks?

>bmp
>not good with tanks
It is a child of tank, how can it be not good

ENOUGH OF SHITTY OP PICS

yes

lucky you apologised kid, just know, you're on your last warning

fuck up again, and you're FINISHED

Anime dating sim.

You wanna know what DCS is? Upvote and Comment my post and I will reveal it

GALLOPING GHOST

>flank
chasing something?

OF THE JAPANESE COAST

Nah. Just topped up after refueling (more like stealing, but lets not look into that further) from a sub tender off the east coast of Papua New Guinea and was heading back to home port Brisbane after raiding 2 enemy ports.

>burger torps

It was nearing Christmas and the crew was itching to get back to port in time

Should stick with deeper waters, TMO is autistic like that.

you just learn to live with it by letting rip multiple fishes on a singe target. either that or i was threatened to carry an all "Mark 27 Cutie" loadout by the dock crews if i complained any further

that what i learned the first time i tried to raid Truk and not having any Mk 14 onboard. Plus i was plannign to head home anyways and it'd give the aft torp compartment crews at least something to do with their Mk 14s. Said raded ports were Guam and a small port east of the Papua New Guinea archipelago.

>playing wut dunder
>they have the same 109 FM as BoX
hmmmmm

Funny you mention that. They're gonna buff the shit out of 109s next patch.

I guess we'll be seeing a buff to BoX then

How is SH4? I can't get SH3 running on my PC and SH5 is SH5 so I need to download and activate shitloads of mods to get it functional.

There's a pretty decent modsoup for SH4 that includes TMO, some optical corrections and suchlike

Pacific boats have air early warning RADARs, excellent set of hydrophones that work when surfaced and later in war and another excellent set that works underwater only. Torpedoes will piss you off though

Is SABOW likely to get updated with more content?

not gonna spend 22 USD for 2 vehicles

Play CloD, faggit. Aka the only il2 that matters.

Do you own it on disc or steam? I'm reading reviews and apparently people can't start it.

ARRRR

this guy raids merchants...illegally

Harmlessss
Soon you're going to cum buckets :^)

nice...
what was it about? spo-10?

youtube.com/watch?v=YqrZ-FQ0D9c
What a shitty plane.

ye

>but finding the sweet spot is very challenging
How about just giving us the damn number in AoA units?

>wanted planegirls anime for years
>got that retarded fucking strike witches anime instead
just
why

just watch sky crawlers on repeat or something

Is this true?

It's really not the same. I want Strike Witches atmosphere in a show that's not fully retarded
I want Girls und panzer but for planes.

Well the first real question is, how does the R-3R home towards a target?
If it's just sensing the largest RCS that comes back, then it's really no surprise why the short range and shitty chaff resistance

True, but are flare and chaff effects exaggerated, and that's why it was nerfed?

Well there's that one Shirobako OVA episode and one translated chapter of Shidenkai no Maki. I also remember hearing something about an old anime of idols flying jets, don't know the name though. Life is suffering.

Not til they drop 5.0 with VR

But Strike Witches is good. I want a SW flight sim.

they don't even fly in planes.

Piratebay?

Apart from that it's pretty entertaining. Not really good though.

You won't be able to see panties otherwise.

not true, some planes have windows below the cockpit for pantyshots

let it be male

>that "109"

I don't get why boys all fly planes but girls just wear stupid leg things
wouldn't the girls want to fly planes, too? Planes get multiple .50 caliber guns with their choice of cannons and extra fuel. She's carrying an MP40.

Looks like a Spitfire cosplaying as a 109.

those 'girls' are witches.
They have magical powers like shields and shit.
Only females can become witches and only if they have high magical potential.

Jeez, it's like you didn't even bother googling basic lore.

Hey lads. Is there a community that plays Il-2 1946 online? I'm using CUP and my friend and I want to run missions together.

Also what is the best maneuver for getting a fighter off your tail if you're both in BnZ planes?

If they can make shields and shit, wouldn't they want to make those shields around say, a plane that can carry multiple .50 caliber guns?
Shouldn't the leg things be a last resort if their giant plane that carries lots of giant weapons for them? I knew they're witches that cast magic spells, but why get rid of the plane?

because the plane stays in the air by travelling forward and providing lift where as the magical leg equipment lets them hover around and be far more mobile.

I'm pretty sure their weapons are also magical and do far more damage than they would in real life.

If they can zip around and make it more maneuverable, again, why get rid of the plane? Make the plane zip around just as fast, then.
idk, I don't get the logic of that show.

what? Why would they use a plane? A plane has wings which they don't need and a single forward facing propeller.

To zip around like a non-plane you would need to.....get rid of everything that makes a plane a plane..

>Why would they use a plane?
Because it can carry weapons? Because it can carry bombs? Because it can carry them? Because it can carry other people? Because it can carry things like radar and radios? Because it can carry just as many if not more things than they can carry with their own two hands?
It's why The Flash, despite being the fastest thing alive, still owns a car.
>To zip around like a non-plane you would need to.....get rid of everything that makes a plane a plane..
It's magic, right? why would it matter?

post more anime plz

>It's magic, right? why would it matter?
because why would you need a plane?
Literally ZERO reason why they would fly a plane or a magical one.

Their weapons are more effective than whatever you could cram into a plane because it's magic.
They are FAR more maneuverable than plane because they have twin engines on their legs which they can point in any direction they want.
They are far better protected with their magical barriers than any amount of steel would provide.

Why would you throw them into a heavier, larger, redundant, slower, less maneuverable machine?

why the fuck are we even discussing this

:)
this seems like a very nice thread so far
wonder why?
:)

What's a good game to start getting into WW2 sub sims and which mods would you say are mandatory?
I vaguely remember SH5 being a buggy mess.

SH4 because sailing halfway across the Pacific is FUN

/simg/ does
Hop in discord

flak hit ?

looks like SA-2

Nope, this is from a test of a Nike SAM.

wtf does the block 40 have that piece of glass in front of the hud ? sun protection??
cant see the bloody lights of that fucking tanker

also i cant get penetrated by the tanker for long enough

muh blane feels really wobbly during precontact and when im right under it feels like she floats upwards or downwards.
is it the turbolent air caused by the gas-whale ?

should i set some joystick curves ?(hotas warthog here with none)

all and all it takes me ages to refuel

how retarded am i ?

wew poor pilot
shitty job desu

why does block 40 even have that shitty frame

red pill me on totalen krieg water dildos

watched a doc on the american one, bretty kewl

what about russian ones ?

LATRIN, but instead of a small area, it's fuckhueg.

why not use nightvision goggles though?

Pure speculation here. Resolution?

NVGs require at least some ambient light; IR requires none at all. NVGs are prone to providing poor depth perception.

>nice thread
>anime shitters talking about shitty anime
Try again next thread

anime >commies

I'd rather have neither

Aye aye, sir!

Also remember to patch it up to ver 1.5 with the U-boat missions. Makes it more playable, squishes quite a few bugs and mod ready.

But NVGs use IR radiation though.

Maybe it allows for better image quality though

Oh yeah lantirn I forgot how useful it is

s-sarcasm?

I wrote it wrong way
No sarcasm, I like it
It's 10/10 combined with TFR

im considering buying an oculus rift for DCS: world and other flight Sims. what do you guys think? ive never gotten motion sickness before.

>DCS
>F-117
>Shoot r-73 into F-117
>Splash
>Nothing
>ask friend wtf
>He says ED broke f-117 and R-73
Nice

The only reason I'm still lurking. Hopefully he finds something and ends this crusade.