pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6xrotx/quick_hero_autobattle_for_desktop_browsers/
imgur.com/a/w78Ms
imgur.com/a/D61iJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Azura is shit.

A thundercock thread is a good thread. Nice going OP.

Minerva is cute

Starting the morning with Severa! Severa in September! Sweet!

MOMMY WILL WIN

Kaze when

Do your part, 4chanfags
reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/6xrotx/quick_hero_autobattle_for_desktop_browsers/

Wow, you really know that many words that start with an S?

CHROM'D

MOMMY'S GOING TO WIN

Do you really think she can defeat the entireity of people so buttblasted from her victories that would join team Ike.

Post your +10s

>underestimating waifuism

Due to the terrible bonus system it doesn't even matter how much of an underdog she is.

im on team lyn and if camilla manages to beat lyn i will join her 100%

Cum inside Cumilla!

>tfw at 4% pity with all story quests and chain quests done

I just want my boy. Guess I'll wait for daily orbs and events. Might as well finish all monthly quests too

;_;

Thats put egg on my face before i'll give you that.
Sheer numbers alone may keep Ike in the lead, moreso if he manages to actually get 1 or 2 bonuses

How many hours until the next Hector multiplier?
>Cow tits at this rate is predicted to beat Lyn
If she beats Lyn I swear to god my next meme project will be a 5* full SI'd Camilla but only after Black Knight

So Camilla's gonna win this round since Lyn, even with flag usage won't catch up fast enough after the next multiplier, since I'm sure Camilla has flags to match.

Will it be Ike, or Camilla who ultimately wins? A man, or a pair of tits?

so,

>See this in Arena
Oh you poor thing

>Ephraim.jpg

I run Ike/Fae core with optional blue, typically Delthea so that tanks my score already since mages hurt scores. Not running QR3 on Ike or Fae also tanks my score down.

My next big feather dumps after Burger King and/or Neph if she's GHB will be QR3 fodder and then TA3 fodder for Fae. Then QR3 for Ike.

I was hopeful a Ike/Fae/Amelia/Effie core would help me float in T20 but QR2 on Ike and TA2 on Fae tanked my score too hard to do it.

getting there
>still needs blade tome
>needs breath of life for TT and probably another C that isn't hone res
>needs a special that isn't fucking dragon fang
>needs draw back

sheit. I need another SP weekend

Reinhardt's ugly sister cucked my pity rate for Lancina. I already have the man himself so what the fuck am I supposed to do with her?

>remember the triangle advantage/disadvantage goes before defenses so its a multiplier of the total damage
no, the triangle just modifies atk

Lyn has way more flags than Camilla does since she barely has any multipliers

>Fury

Doing her best?

I'll hold you to that user.

K

Is losing to Camilla the most humiliating thing in the gauntlet?

jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

I'm sorry

weird looking Soren

no because that one artist will come back and draw futa camilla fucking the losers again

K

I run Fury on Linde but mine is +Spd so it makes a lot more sense.

I honestly hate the LnD meme builds of Delthea and Linde since Fury gives them respectable bulk and works well with desperation.

Sauce?

>not even 3k HM

>QR on a unit with 38 speed

What are you even doing? Give her Renewal or G Tomebreaker or something.

Mommy won't beat Lyn but I am with her so it's alright.

I have no problem with Camilia, she's just not a good unit. Should she win I will do my best to make her the best, I only hope that Michalis is rerun again soon so I have some Iote's Shield fodder, I've only got one left

>that artist will have to draw futa on camilla on Ike

Give her a blade tome.

Gook moot please

>35/17/26
>Respectable bulk
Meanwhile, you can have an extra point in speed. You know, the stat that matters for desperation mages.

Team Hector here. This Catria with her harpoon is always by my sides. She's very useful, thanks Raycat if you're here. I will build my own Catria one day.

ku

> -Speed Nino

swift sparrow is probably better but it's impossible to get. I compared Fury to L&D using a custom list on a calculator and for +atk Linde L&D really doesn't offer her much. Fury gives better overall results and offers her an actual defense phase.

Remember, I'm aiming for a blade build and will be operating under buffs most of the time. The difference between 43 speed and 45 speed isn't that important.

I have not lost in the longest time

Sophia is cute!

[Smash Mouth begins playing]

I already have Blarblade+ Ursula too so I'm really considering just turning her into feathers.

I want to kill Sophia.

What +/- does she have?

*Walks into heroes*
I swear if there isn't a banner alongside him that has Zihark in it i will be mad.

MOSHI MOSHI WHALE-KUN DESU

I'm assuming 38 speed isn't that impressive once you have that many merges. As

TT stat inflation, I breaker for pvp, and need a fae for Renewal
I only managed a 3k dancer while grinding ghb shitters for quest

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I can't believe literally crying now
My first motherfucking Jagen since launch oh man

>+spd/-def is Eliwood's best IV.
>Death Blow 3 and full cav buffs put him over 60 atk and 40 spd.

I don't have Goad. I will never roll a Rein and I missed Camus. My cav buff only hone and fortify, it's hopeless, I already accept my fate.
>you won't roll him with that attitude
Yeah sure, I also just wasted my 100 orbs to CYL banner and only got 4.50% rate.

Nevermind, let's back to the topic,
Seriously? +spd is better than +atk?
Let's see, this will be my build:
Durandal, Reposition, Dragonic Aura (still not sure), Death Blow 3, QR 3 (or breaker skill if +spd really better), Fortify cav
*4 +5 +atk -res (with hone cav, durandal, and death blow 3) will be:
66(50+6+4+6) ATK/36(30+6)SPD/23 DEF/29 RES.

*4 +5 +spd -def (with hone cav, durandal, and death blow 3) will be:
63(47+6+4+6) ATK/39(33+6)SPD/20 DEF/32 RES.

He's player phase unit, why should I choose 63 atk/39 spd over 66 atk/36 spd ? and why should I worry about getting doubled if 66 atk can fuck up almost anyone that are not tank?
While I also understand, 39 speed and 32 res looks like he can withstand some mages and prevent him for not getting doubled in enemy phase, but with +atk you really use Durandal for optimal.

Enlighten me, please, feg.

5*, now.

>117 x 125

>respectable bulk
fucking kek

She has Ardent Sacrifice, activating Desperation is piss easy

Dragonstone Sophia when?

same artist?
imgur.com/a/w78Ms

whoa there buddy shes half dragon isnt that enough?

>CYL Lyn really is very, how to say, romantic
>keeps dreaming about you
>keeps pressing herself towards you
>keeps talking about how she wants children
>because you remind her of green autismo
No IS, you already made her and Hector canon so stop backpedaling on this and just let it go. Make a new waifu for the inevitable 7 remake, how about Limstella or Sonia? Just stop with this already.

What IVs does your Olwen have? With good IVs Olwen is better than Ursula.

She acts nothing like you just said though.

no a different one, they did futamilla x the gauntlet losers in the wyvern v peg one

That's cute! More!

>ID: 2426421736
Could some hector bros add me, there's little variety on the teams I currently have.
>Hector
>Canon
as if

She's canon with Hector but Lilina is definitely not his biological child.

>The difference between 43 speed and 45 speed isn't that important.
Wrong.

Uhhh..+Attack -Res I think. Not great but it's literally the best I've gottenn. It's not like she'll take magic hits anytime soon and I can kill 1RKO Hectors which is nice.

>LynxHector is canon
I'm curious. Where does it ever say that?

>Reposition
>Ward Cavalry
>turning her into feathers
don't be a retard

if she's +atk she's a straight up upgrade to Ursula. if +spe you can do a quad dire thunder build. otherwise I would keep her and toss a 4* blarblade on her just as backup.

Well we're waiting for you to post it already

That's not really the issue though; the issue is, at this point a total of 3020 flags could be collected; after the last bonus kicks in, there'll be about a 5 hour window where panicked Lyn players will burn some flags in an attempt to catch up.

The question is, does team Camilla as a whole have enough flags to use during those 5 hours to match Lyn's flag usage, OR at least enough to contribute to maintain a lead over Lyn?

Yes that's the same artist, they made a poll and unfortunately Lyn x Lucina won and will be the drawing that gets finished since they're too busy to finish all three.

>she's just not a good unit
she is actually. note that good =/= broken

>implying i have it saved anywhere
just look it up on a booru or something you lazy fuck

Not so much canon as it is considered the 'main choice' for a wife for Hector

Hector and Lyn get additional scenes in FE7 if you pair them, of course, that doesnt stop people from pairing Hector with Florina for example

If I was an Ike fan I would want Camilla to win. Lyn has been consistently gaining more points than Ike this round every hour.

imgur.com/a/D61iJ

yea thats half the reason im trying to make steady breath work so i can run aether and have it actually go off for more scoreee
sorry thats what i meant by applying before defenses, it reduces/inceases their attack and not the end damage which ends up usually less/more then you would have taken if it changed the end result, my wording got a bit odd there and muddled with the meaning...

She does dream about you.

>inb4 Black Knight has DC as an A skill to make it more common
I don't know if I'd even be willing to sacrifice him him instead of merging.

Sent, I'm the tiny hand guy

>implying this hasn't been the case for years
>implying t didn't start with awakening, where she runs away to find (you)
implying she was ever canon with Hector

Sent you his daughter.