See this

>see this
what do?

Attached: 1200px-Shift_stick.jpg (1200x900, 141K)

Sniff it.

develop aches and pains in stop and go traffic and take on a snobbish air of superiority

Take the food in the trunk to the hotel at the top of the mountain again, geesh dad.

>this is what autocucks believe
lmao not only you let your car drive itself you have to get others to make opinions for you as well

spbp

Mount it

Do hotels in Japan not have their own kitchens? I just don’t understand that plot device. Who needed fried tofu that early in the morning?

Be mildly surprised that a rental would come in manual in the US and drive it normally without thinking much else about it.

Attached: u5SuY7K.gif (482x180, 1M)

enjoy driving the car more than its automatic counterpart.

>develop aches and pains in stop and go traffic

Attached: 102568754.png (334x393, 134K)

You cant just make tofu in the kitchen it has to be bought in, just like with ham and cheese

This to be honest

work out soy boy

if you get cramps while driving go for a walk ffs

Newfags cannot into clutching

>get in
>buckle safety belt
>clutch in
>wiggle stick
>start car
>adjust mirrors
>release parking brake
>clutch in again
>put into first gear (left and then up)
>gently release clutch while feathering gas pedal until I roll forward
>release clutch and use gas pedal
>change gear (clutch in, go to second, clutch out)
>go to neutral and coast to a stop
>rinse and repeat

Congrats OP, that’s a how-to on driving stick

Attached: DA184211-E4A8-4F55-8F91-E5F0A886A5BE.jpg (330x198, 8K)

do u still have a 7mge yota?

Get pissed someone took my auto and drive it home

No, I haven’t had the Supra for a few years. I have a Datsun 280ZX project right now

have no idea other than the basic idea of how a manual works
probably fuck the transmission while trying how to get everything right

oh cool what engine u got in that

if you say you'd rather drive a stick in my morning boston commute than an auto, then you are either lying or retarded.

manuals are fine, and fun for some things. both of my bikes are manual, because they are for fun. i like cars. but fuck manual cars 99% of the time, and people that pretend it's some sort of life skill.

first car was a stick, and never again, unless i get an rx for track days

Why do people believe this is hard? I drive stop start traffic every day and have no problems with cramping and pains. I don't even have to think about driving.

See

yes but if manuals are as tricky to get the hang of as I've heard, I'll have 0 idea on how2clutch
I like my autotragic on a column shifter though

>if you say you'd rather drive a stick in my morning boston commute than an auto, then you are either lying or retarded.
You are legitimately concerning. I've been stuck in countless traffic jams and not a single fucking time has shifting gears been an inconvenience.
You're only making me believe the "Americans are retarded" thing is true by insisting manual transmission is some sort of torture.
> fuck manual cars 99% of the time
Do you have some sort of handicap?

>Why do people believe this is hard?
Is more of a women thing. Women can barely drive an automatic, so a manual is going to be next to impossible for them.

Do you play video games? I'm sure you've mastered how to combine several key inputs at some point to accomplish movements. Manual doesn't take much more. Just a slight learning curve plus practice.

Women drive manual just fine over here.

Please don't let him represent the rest of us.

you're telling this to a person who's been driving for 5 years and still can't get pressing the gas and brake right
every time it's too much or too little
this is why I always use cruise control like a faggot

Attached: 1521159253271.jpg (640x496, 35K)

The stock L28E

1. Get good
2. You don't have to be ultra precise with the clutch, just good enough. It's just a moment of "sorry car" after a bad start or shift.

My 53 year old mum daily drives a manual.

>and people that pretend it's some sort of life skill
i covered you already

Sorry, let me clarify. It's an "American" women thing.

Well, I guess someone has to be lower on the bell curve. Sorry.

Attached: 1520736589966.jpg (676x581, 75K)

Why would anyone drive in stop and go traffic?

You've only covered yourself in ridicule. It isn't even a skill, it's just like using a Moka coffee maker, or boiling eggs.

>RX for track days
Rotaries are shit for track days, they break down due to massive amounts of heat soak. Unless you were a master mechanic with deep, intimate knowledge on rotaries, literally any other car would be better

>"deja vu" starts playing in my head

Let it be known to everyone here that "manual is bad" faggots are in fact one manchild who can't use his arm to shift a lever.
Before autists and benchracers come in, no I'm not talking about supercars.

Soy not even once

Drive normally like I always do. Also does anyone have that webm of a thief (?) being unable to operate a manual car?

Find a plug for your dongle

Attached: Claire.jpg (640x640, 173K)

where does this meme that schaltung transmission is hard? In less than hour most retarded person can learn it, and it takes couple of more weeks to switching gears as smoth as automatic

My girlfriend instantly understood how the clutch worked when I taught her. Women aren't mentally inferior.
That's not to say there aren't idiots out there. There's just as much of a chance for a man to not understand something so simple.

Driving manual isn't some sort of sign of automotive superiority.

This, my only issue at the beginning was stalling the car but the clutch in my mom's car is kinda fucked up, meanwhile the driving school car worked perfectly. Shifting gears was pretty easy and natural but heck, these days cars even tell you when to shift gears

>Driving manual isn't some sort of sign of automotive superiority
In America I would argue it is to some extent. Learning to drive a manual car isn't rocket science, yet so many people in the US can't do it.

No he's right. Getting a new car with a manual by choice is the novelty these days. There was a time when manual transmissions had measurable benefits over the automatic option, but that was ages ago. Now there is no real advantage to a manual any more so most manufacturers have forgone it in favor of automatic/automated transmission relegating the conventional stickshift manual as purely an enthusiast/recreational option. Because of the propagation of automatic transmissions, fewer people know how to drive a manual or find it more difficult which makes the people that do feel like special snowflakes even though there is no practical benefit outside of knowing how to drive a manual. The logic is almost self-fulfilling in that way like an answer to a problem that is no longer relevant.

>yet so many people in the US can't do it.
this is why people think ađericans are stupid

automatic is faster than manual

>ađericans
*americans

no. Same car with automatic or manual transmission has same performance. Manual is faster if driver switches better than automatic, and that isn't hard to do

wow user you drive a stick!? would you like a gold star?!

Attached: 4263DA38-D7C1-41EE-8DFB-126DB2A0FE2B.jpg (612x498, 31K)

you can't shift faster than a computer. this is a simple fact

you have no idea how they work do you? and yes, you can

>schaltung
Hans bitte

Attached: 0A489E2C-762F-4D6C-9551-9F21ABDEF2AD.jpg (474x355, 55K)

i accidentally the whole gear shift

Attached: 9B58B072-9CDC-4EA6-AEC7-B507361F6C79.jpg (500x336, 29K)

I am not Hans, I am slav

>starting the car with the clutch depressed
>wiggle stick
Guess how I know you're American.

Attached: sick of your shit, potion seller.jpg (750x1071, 416K)

Shitpost on Veeky Forums about how i'm more of a "car enthusiast" because I drive a standard

>t.

Attached: IMG_5781.jpg (988x1059, 254K)

Slam it in race mode and hektik skid outta there

I'm still perplexed by the people like you who want to be considered enthusiasts, but don't even know how to drive.

stick it in my bum and shift with my ass while driving. Such a shapely knob is wasted on my hand

Attached: 1439524493655.jpg (508x610, 161K)

>yet so many people in the US can't do it
I think it's more that people haven't legitimately tried because there is no real need for them to do so. If the majority of cars are automatic then what is the point of learning to drive manual?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

> calls others special snowflakes
> literally advocates the special snowflake mode of transportation
you just ignore the benefits, but whatever, no one cares anymore

Pick something that's not a base model shitbox

depends, a slushbox yes. a modern dual clutch fancy pants auto thing, no chance. although i prefer manual due it's simplicity. an auto can really make your day shit if some computer on the car decides there's a fault (looking at you mercedes)

Don't know why you people get your panties in a bunch over what some autist says about your favorite transmission. Both have their pros and cons and who really gives a fuck about the rest.

Attached: 1521053712494.png (678x310, 566K)

>left hand
We get it
Bongs have an inferiority complex
Stop repeating it every day

>damagecontrol.exe

wew

>Develop aches and pains from applying very light pressure using your entire leg
What's it like being too weak to stand?

And you were doing so well.