Alright, I'm about to come into 15k AUD (Australian here)

Alright, I'm about to come into 15k AUD (Australian here).

I'm expecting it next month. I know its a low amount, but for myself (still a Student etc) its a shit load.

How do I invest it in a way that will hopefully grow?

Legal, obviously.

hookers and black jack

Term deposit

50% ETH
25% PIVX
25% BAY

It isn't enough money to make any reasonable gains without leveraging yourself out the ass and having the risk shoot up. Losing it will hurt you a lot more than the gains you will make from it. Put it in a savings account

>BAY

Muh boi

haha you in the other thread as well?

Cheers for the ideas.

Unironically this. You'll get nervous the first few days when you see the waves for the first time, but after a week or so you'll inevitably notice the general upward trajectory and feel great about it.

BAY is actually worthy of significant attention right now - it looks like an instance where Veeky Forums properly discovered a very valuable coin before the rest of the world.

Can you school a novice trader here - how exactly does leveraging work, and where (if i were to do it) would I get it from?

Whats the risk/reward?

Can you explain the benefit of Cryptos? Like, I dont understand why people trade them at all. It's basically the epitome of Fiat

Spend a couple weeks on investopedia,com before doing anything with the money otherwise you will lose all of it it

Buy a bitcoin now and learn about crypto currencies and then invest in monero with a small amount of money and hold for a long time, and dont buy the top. Buy the bottom sell the top.

No it's not.

>Fiat currency is legal tender whose value is backed by the government that issued it.
>government

ML MUTHAFUCKIN S !

Be the AUD man out (get it :))))) and keep it out of the stock market for the next few years. Buy the AUD against the JPY, EUR and USD at 5X leverage for the overnight interest. It'll pay about 3% a year, set a sell limit on the position when it's up 5%. That's an easy high probability way to make 25% within 5 years.

We're at the end of the economic cycle before a new recession and economic crisis. Not a great time to invest.

If you invest, look for value investing, best returns, most scientific/less staking approach, but be ready to deposit money you're not gonna touch in a bunch of years

Take 10$ and play with cryptos.
Take 400 bucks and start at goldmoney, you better learn how tu run alternatives to the monetary bullshit

btw, investing profits come from right choices, and that comes from right wisedom and knowledge, and you are obviously lacking everything

don't expect to make money

Don't do this. Atleast go with an IRA or low risk index of some sort n forget about it. Some gains is better than the measly interest savings accounts Jew you with

Invest in Zimbabwe dollars. The inflation alone will increase your investment substantially

dont be stupid throw it in a s&p fund the next time the market crashes

MILOcoin. It's the new TRUMPcoin.

Pic related is how much I made from $100 of trumpcoin.

Chuck a grand behind MILO at $32k market cap and you're laughing, could turn into $200k if it hits $6m market cap as expected. That's basically a house.

Fuck that OP, just by buying into safe dividend stocks, you could make 9k off that 15k in 5yrs. That doesn't include interest, nor the capital growth of the stock btw, just the standard 5-6% dividend alone. Once you gather a networth of 100k, your yearly dividend yield alone will keep you above the poverty line. That's my goal at least, seems like a good security net to have.

>I'm an 18yr ausfag comp sci/laws student, I've scraped together about 12k; 9k is in safe stocks, the rest is in cryptos, memes and savings.

not op but aussie, if there any way to invest in bitcoin if under 18? I'm only 5 months away from it and have 5K to invest

What similarities that you found in Trump are also in Milo? I'm mostly a top 10 crypto trader so i don't tend to sway down pump n dumps, must be my moral compass hindering me, but it all seems very enticing. Would be awesome to hear some perspective on investing in Milo , cheers mate

Local bitcoins my dude, just need a gov id, no age requirement.