>News
absolvergame.com/news

>Hairstyles in game
imgur.com/a/TlMXk
imgur.com/a/rm56U

>Where the fuck is XYZ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bhDUJMP527k

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1daBCKJLmp8R-Lecohk--yGjLaiocSDDInZQdR4O8Zm0/edit#gid=0
discord.gg/Eqrxcn9
imgur.com/a/4mLZL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would love an answer to this, preferably free.

whoops, meant to reply to

>/asg/

why not just /ag/?

How do I feint when I want to consistently on quick attacks? I also press too late or too quick or it just ruins my rhythm.

The first guy who made a thread basically decided on how it would be, he grabbed the napkin.

post fashion

Copied from the last guy for consistency.

So does anyone have a video or general evidence of being able to land the sidekick, or other heavy attacks after parry?

So, i got the game last night and am trying to do combat trials but it just never actually finds a match. Is this normal?

Thank you for taking one for the lazy team, bread baker

I swear to god every staggered user goes for ledgekills

That is a NICE coat.

ffmpeg, faggot.

their starting skills are shockwave and heal, after that they either change themselves to be less shitters or stick to what they do best

Literally the webm in the OP

Ty my fellow dicklover.

Spreadsheet for various data, including (nearly) all the moves, some equipment, and sample stat builds:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1daBCKJLmp8R-Lecohk--yGjLaiocSDDInZQdR4O8Zm0/edit#gid=0

Link to a discord for trading moves, co-op, and VC. Had a lot of fun running around fighting NPC mobs and sparring last night with some anons:
discord.gg/Eqrxcn9

I just noticed this (see pic) btw. Big deal imo.

Is there a way to leave your school? I got my stagger style so i have no need for stagger school

When you've only got one move left to farm but you dont know where to get it

Where'd ya get that coat boi?

you just create or join a new one

pvp

are the servers fuckin down again

*FWOOM*

literally download webm for retards
as the name suggests even a retard can use it

it's also called WebMConverter
and yes, it's very easy to use

So the idea is just you attack as you land the parry. I was testing it but of course the servers died.

Is there a list of moves that you can/cant land?

pretty sure my computer's not apiece of shit but i can't seem to get a steady 60 fps with this game, even putting everything on low. Anyone else having that issue?

It's seems like late night me was dumber than WebM for Bakas was well made, but i got it now. Ty for you patience user.

Working fine for me. Let me guess: HDD instead of SSD?

I have it installed on my HDD, so I'll try it on my SSD and see if that helps

Usually it's online buffering for me. It does happen though.

the game is extremely reliant on the GPU. my CPU doesn't go above 50% use while my 760 GTX is always at 100%.

i had to put everything on low and install new drivers to get a somewhat stable 60. still dips in some areas though

As it should be. Developers doing shadows on CPU pisses me the fuck off. The only thing you should calculate CPU-side is animation-transformation matrices, and even then that should just be an interpolation between 16 (or 8 if you go the two-quaternion route) values.

It feels like you need to hit side kick before or during the 'hitpause' as the parry connects. No frame data yet so it's difficult to know what you can land.

Some nerd tried to fight me while taking the photo, beat his ass down lol

>best shoulder piece in the game defense-for-weight-wise is the absolver cape
>it's a fucking big ass blanket that literally everyone gets for free and it covers your entire fashion up

Being a kahlt is suffering. Oh well, I didn't want to min/max anyways...

Losing a tiny bit of min/max is okay if it's in the name of fashion.

what move famalam?

That's pretty much what I went for, if you noticed, lol

Two unspoken rules of Absolver need to be addressed.

1. If you kill someone out in the world, revive them.

It's not out of your way, it doesn't cost you anything, and you're doing a stranger a favor by giving them full health again.
2. Fight fair.

If you want to PvP out in the world but you wait until bots have carved the health of your target (or maybe they're even still pre-occupied with fighting someone else) and THEN you swoop in for the kill, you're opportunistic trash.

For the most part, this is a fantastic group of people. I've met some very respectful people who've taught me some great lessons on Absolver etiquette.

Tl;dr - Don't be a dick. Fight with honor.

Posting from last thread,
To anybody who was interested in Voerman's kicking deck but discouraged that they cannot connect because he's EU, I have created a NA replica school for you.
Region lock lease is coming soon, but if you're not willing to wait, I'm here with the password "Mother Mord".
Hopefully the server holds up.
Deck looks like this: imgur.com/a/4mLZL

Was ganked by two people right after killing Jinn for his loot, i was able to kick their ass and immediately after i revived them both i got a coop invite. I think forsaken is the best to deal with gankers, would never have been able to do that with windfall.

parry baiting is so much fun, holy fk

na

anyone here know twist back kick thats willing to teach me?

Any OCE fags wanna spar?

Losing to a spam fuck whos also lagging actually makes me rage.

>error submitting school exp
wots all this then

fuck your honor bullshit. don't tell me how to play.

I rp as the broken bridge assassin. I knock folks into the holes and run off in the night.

Cringe.

CRINGE.

>"Sorry, friend. Be more careful! By the gods, curiosity is going to kill you kittens!"

I agree with you but this comment is super fucking cringey too. Like something I'd see on tumblr

C R I N G E .

Fucking stupid windfall style, ruining the ability system. I literally just want to bind my ability to one button but windfall just HAD to have an omnidirectional ability. One button works so much better for parry and absorb.

>Not kicking the shit out of rowdy niggas wanting to fight and then performing half the revive animation over and over before jogging off

Start shit get hit

>put one armor move on in case i fight a spammer
>spamfags literally cannot comprehend
>they keep mashing while I sock them in the face
>the entire fight goes like this until they lose

Its like fighting AI, what the fuck

parry has two directions you've exposed yourself as a shitter

which armor moves are you using that are fast enough to deal with the hyper fast sp

PATCHES BUILD IMMINENT

That feeling when you just started your Forsaken Boxer today to try out a new style and the game already put the fucking strap on you.

This is great.
All the shitters are going stagger hard and it is sooooo fucking bad holy shit lol

I mean, patches was known for kicking players off into implied death so he could later strip their corpses of valuables, so I had to say SOMETHING. Dude even has his own ring in DaS3.

Enjoy, people-who-play-absolver-but-didn't-come-from-dark-souls

I hit the button with very little delay, I'd say right as the freeze happens. Like, close to as fast after pressing parry as I can, really. I assume you know you're too fast if the side kick doesn't come out at all, which hasn't happened to me yet

There might be a slightly slower attack that still works, but side kick probably is the strongest hitting one since its speed to damage ratio is bonkers

Goddammit, god fucking fucking dammit fuck me I forgot the pic SHIT

I've been using Charged Haymaker, but I think Hadrunken works better.

It's only ever been broken twice vs this guy who was using jab-jab, but even so he ate like 95% of the haymakers because he would just keep mashing. But if they're jabbers then just start it up before they attack

Hadrunken gets them when they try to come into range with a jab, other than that the forsaken rising uppercut or something is the fastest I believe, maybe grabbed punch (?)
I mean, there are like four in the game and other than charged haymaker I think all of them work on spammers if you don't start it right before an attack hits

Why am I so shit against kick decks? Is it because kicks are harder to predict due to changed form while kicking? Or is it because all the kick decks overuse swipes and I can't dodge those for my life?

not that guy, but i truly love the style of kahlt deck that uses as many charged attacks as alts as possible. you get to just beat the shit out of people, block, and absorb, and feint, and they have to deal with knowing that at any moment, a strength-scaling hyper armor attack might bash them in the face. They're dealing with fast and medium speed attacks coming from all directions, but at any time they might run into a slow attack they can't stun with a simple jab out of a block or dodge move. also the synergy with the kahlt ability is absurd (if you do a charged attack after absorbing a hit and they don't break your charge, even if they hit you once as long as the HA attack lands you get your absorbed health back).

Gravity is fucking incredible.
Going to start leveling Will so I can spam it like crazy.

Where do you get Hadrunken? Anyone know where I should look at least? It's probably the 1 charged move I don't have, though I don't really know how many there are in total in the game, at least 4 since I'm already using 3.

I play Kahlt and heard from Voxel that you need 16 Will to get a crystal off of 3 successful absorbs instead of 4 iirc, so that's what I'm going for at least. Don't know if that applies to everyone (16 Will = 1 less time doing your ability successfully to get a crystal), but thought I'd throw it out there.

Jinn I believe, alternatively the cloaked dudes at the tower of adal moat, the ones that pull out swords when they're low hp

I'm looking to learn some sword moves. you happen to have any?

Sorry, no, hardly any. And wouldn't advise using the school deck's either.

FUCK Spinning High Kick, and fuck anyone who uses it.

Thanks. Jinn is probably easier I know where that guy shows up and should be able to farm him though I don't know how often I can get him to actually do the move.

I got it from PvP since every fag under the sun uses Stagger

what's wrong with it?

find jinn and just learn his moves, he's one of those NPC's that is generally near an easy area to farm, like tower of adal up the stairs from the al

Why is Stagger ability so goddamn useless?

do people still do stagger style? i run into mostly forsakens these days it seems, idk maybe im just unlucky. the moves are strong but it seems like the actual style is garbage, i don't really get the point of it myself especially with how stamina-heavy it is.

>the game already put the fucking strap on you.

W-what did he mean by this?

Welp just ran into my first hacker. Infinite abilities, infinite stamina. I don't fucking get these people.

ABSORBS

I think it's mainly people using the stagger moveset. the actual stagger style is basically a worse version of windfall

This guy really wanted to get rid of my wargloves.

what even is the stagger style ability?

you dodge into a direction and throw out a hit at the end. left and right swivel you around your opponent, back dodges and kicks, forward is an armored charge. pretty lackluster because the back and side attacks dont often land when they should

Yeah I guess I'm done with this game

45 losses in a row is a bit much

>loses
>gives up
Have you tried actually learning something instead of mindlessly doing the same thing?

lol holy fuck. how?

There is no shame in giving up as long as you accept that the failure is yours. Don't hit people who make fun of you with a 2000 word explanation about why you think it's the games fault you can't win, just accept the ridicule and move on.

I bet you've never felt a woman's vagina lol

It's not the game's fault i didn't win, but i think the only kind of people who still play it are under 20 and still have crazy reaction speeds

post deck

>Dude in some fancy ass Naruto mask and endgame gear pulls a sword
>I take it from him and beat him the fuck to death with it
>He ragequits the third round