Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta runs until Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qUUtU6Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Threadly reminder that ESLfags are a scourge on this general and need to be purged.

FFT is shit

Stop everything & go draw your favourite Final Fantasy elemental attack right now!

Choose one.

Don't forget to join our discord

discord.gg/qUUtU6Z

When did Bane & Poison Ivy have a kid?

It's you! The hero of Kvatch!
This is truly an honor!

I don't like elemental attacks

me on the bottom middle

This place is getting worse and worse, isn't it

damn you, non-elemental

Series is dying, general is aging.
There's nothing to talk about except mobileshit since LPanons get banned.

cringe

What would Onion enhancements even be, anyway? His strongest attack is attached to his TMR, can they even enhance that?

Is this lewd?

Really? How? When?

It's not cringe at all. Darkwolf is a really cool dude.

That really sucks

Yes. The mobage posters have cemented that this is in fact a mobage general. Active efforts are made to dissuade FF main game topics and to highlight mobile posts. I fear those who enjoy the non moblie games lack the power to resist the mobage shitposting at this point. Everything that was enjoyable about the general has been killed by intentional shit posting.

Looks pretty normal to me. Do you not have friends or something?

t. Darkwolf

What is there to discuss other than mobages? How garbage XIII trilogy was? How disappointing Unfinished Fantasy XV is?

Here

FFXVI

So fairly new to RK, How much mythril can I stock up on in anticipation of the anniversary event? I work from home so I can keep the auto train going all day aswell. I kinda wanted to keep pulling on the FFV banner for my boy Butz but after three pull and not getting a single thing for him I think it's time to call it quits on that.

lol? He's either really edge cringeman but judging by that profile picture, he's a post ironic memelord that is the very cancer that blights all of Veeky Forums currently

The 40 stamina version of the JP mog king is actually easy as fuck, neato. And you can just Meme down their DEF without losing out on a bonus.

Water 3 is looking good

There's probably at least 200-300 mythril in there. Don't forget, you also have to do all the dungeons on elite mode too, so double that.

He posted the other day here when he went all in for OK.

I forgot how Scathe and Ardor look. Aqua Breath is alright though, maybe I'll do that.

>I'll never get fanart
Feels bad man

>How much mythril can I stock up on in anticipation of the anniversary event?
a whole fucking lot, there's about 30 or so for you to get from beginner VII, X and XIII events, 60+ given out for anniversary itself, if you are actually willing to progress the realm dungeons a lot within this month you can stock up on top tier relics when the banners actually hit, stop pulling FFV banner and DONT pull the beginner banners, save up and instead roll the 3 luckies for anniversary and then go wild on fest banners proper

Give me a name and a picture and a background, I will do it

Ye, boi.

Wynnona is next. Get in line

There's plenty to discuss. Just the only thing that gets discussed are people's slot machine results.

You don't know him. You on the other hand are the very thing you speak of.

Anonymous

i post on a shitposting general named /ffg/

Uh, hello?

What does ffg think of ffxii

Sure thing, Darkwolf

Shut up darkwolf

You're welcome but I'm not him

Why is there Aeroga but no Aquaga in that game, but then there are Aquara motes? Who thought this was a good design?

If you don't have the [meme unit of the month] just
QUIT
BE

Aquaga is too OP to be a spell

Mobius is the best current mobile FF game.

You're retarded if you feel for that falseflag. LPanon said he's too busy right now to continue. Some random shitposter lied and said he got banner about it. Wisen up

Fanservice doesn't save a shit game

This is correct

All versions are average until TZA with it's twin jobs. Then it becomes slightly above average. Worth a try at least.

How would it be too OP? Aqua doesn't even affect higher level enemies who are weak to it.

>open game
>9 friend slots open

The meme is real

I will need to find friends on reddit or something

Why do people play BE and RK then? It sure as fuck ain't for the gameplay

The game does the best of both worlds. Has its own independent and interesting plot, characters, and dialogue. Yet it also has a lot of internal references to the series, making it a great FF game

Uhhh because I have a crippling gacha addiction?
Fucking think for once, dumbass

that's probably why it has a tenth of the playerbase lol

Why do you care about those particular gacha though? Exactly, waifus or units to support your waifus.

I'm guessing most people quit in chapter 2, which to be fair is the most boring part. I just think they haven't advertised it very well. You see constant ads for BE probably the only thing keeping it going

Maybe you don't have a bonus unit or a mage up as a companion. I feel like you're falseflagging.

For RK I'm convinced those who are hanging onto it are doing so because of the FF6 sprite nostalgia that they grew up with.

Are you hercules?

Are you trying to imply that RK sucks?

RK players today are going along with it purely because of the sunk cost fallacy. I'm serious. Every time someone asks about getting into RK, they're always told that the first few months will be boring autoattack fests and that they should reconsider.

Why would you think that

sure...that's totally not something you just pulled out of your ass

You are obsessed with falseflagging

Lilly deleted me too, that bitch want every pig for herself

I play RK to restore the records, kupo!

Nope.

I say that shit myself, it takes a long time for RK to get interesting and I just can't bring myself to recommend it because of that.

Are you trying to say that ATB, lmao 2 skill, and siphongorrilaing is good gameplay?

>RKuck being this in denial

lmao

Oh wait, you are a BEape, well that explains where you got that from

I saw actually told that a lot when I started playing the game. I stuck with it until it stopped being all auto-battling and dropped it because the gameplay is shit even when not playing on auto.

It's your boy Hercules here. Why did you get deleted

Link me where I said I play BE

Genius

wynnona beign depressed by not pulling gilgamesh, make yellow diamond a gumi employee pointing at all 5* she has pulled, make the floating gems 5* crystals and add an ultros and some credit cards somewhere

Don't believe this "faker" I'm the real "H"

I'm sorry i just wanted to funpost atleast once

You are not one of the ones that deleted me, I love you and your noctis

>everyone that calls out my trash newgrounds tier game must be a dumb BEape
Nice victim complex, RKuck

I thought I was missing out on being namedropped but thank fuck this is the biggest bullet I've dodged in my life

Lilly didn't delete anyone, falseflagger

If you're not a thread celebrity yet you may as well quit be

Please don't believe that's really me, FYI

>tfw you were one of the first anons to start namedropping with Curty and made the thread addicted to it

My hands are stained with blood.

Already did.

Fuck off. I started all the namedropping you reddit spacing faggot.

Are you trying to strongly suggest that BE is superior to RK?!

Yes

Is this you ?

I've never seen you name dropped

but to have /ffg/ in your title and be such a high rank with 2b

That is quite the accomplishment

Where can I cop some of that anniversary wine?