Duel Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2587
Trash Pack That Suits You Perfectly Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)

1st for ded game

>red-eyes

>"The Space Manbow is a benevolent Bio-mechanical organism with a near impregnable forcefield."
>"Due to its large size, it requires a lot of energy to survive. Due to this, its main food supply is other planets, making this a being feared by many species."
>yugioh version is a level 4 vanilla

Retrain to make Fish relevant!

gradius retrain when

They just need a way to turbo out pic related and Links will do the rest of the job.

why is the general dead?

No leaks, give me leaks

you wouldn't know that if it wasnt a vanilla
could just think its a fish shaped space ship

never ever due to that fear, like reptile

>BES

What other card games do you play, /dng/?

have you submitted to the paywall?

Magic since Zoo got announced. It actually is a better game despite the memes dropped. Only poorfags hate it due to the cost but we don't have retards running the game or being judges.

BES are the ships that you fight in Gradius.

I agree with . My main problem is that everything about it's origin game basically screams "boss monster", a la Tierra or Zushin, but instead, they decided to make it a worse 7-Coloured Fish.

So, any way to play an updated YGOPro on android?

stop posting arc v on /vp/!

do you have proofs we post arc-v on /vp/?

Go tell that to the discord.

There is a person who posts arc-v on /vp/, but clearly there's no way it could be someone from over there.

Yes.
How do I get to discord? I am sick of this derailing.
Exactly.

Words are not proofs where are the proofs

Should I buy a Fusion Enforcers or Maximum Crisis booster box? Don't really have any cards I really want to go after deck wise, but I am interested in Invoked and True Dracos

Why would you go to the discord? It's tryhards that LARP as nazis and unironically think only 400 jewish people died during the Holocaust

WTF this asshat tried to summon Giant Rex off of Pot of Desires.

No no no

>draco
will be hit

invoked are fine but you are better off with singles

Shut up Iron "I want to murder all mexicants" Core

>iron wants to murder mexicans
>friends with a spic

Did he really say that ? Man that aint cool. Spread love, not hate.

>friends with anyone
No one, literally no one is friends with him.

Not cool iron core

mexicans live on the streets how can they even afford yugioh

they suck dick for cards
real talk, i'm a gay dude and that "REAL GOD" or whatever dude started hitting on me

give me FUN decks to play
please

aren't all spics religious? How can you be gay?

Fuck off

cloudians

mil·len·nial
miˈlenēəl
adjective
denoting or relating to a period of a thousand years.
"the current increase in hurricanes is only a small fluctuation within this longer millennial cycle"
denoting or relating to an anniversary of a thousand years.
"the millennial anniversary of Leif Eiriksson's voyage to the New World"
noun
a person reaching young adulthood in the early 21st century.
"the industry brims with theories on what makes millennials tick"

what would be "fun" for you?
what's your playstyle
previous decks you've played

I'm agnostic

That means atheist but too much of a pussy to say so.

Atheist here. You don't come across many Hispanic people do you?

Would you rather
>duel zoos
>duel chain burn

Zoos

gadgets/machina

zoo

Chain burn, thanks to best cardfu.

Would you rather duel
>a mexican
>cool looking black guy

i've been playing noids almost since release, in pretty much all their permutations.
i played nekroz very lately in their life, well after their prime.
i've also played infernity for ages now, in pretty much all their configurations as well.

i also played metalfoes back when kirin was alive and gofu was ultimaya fodder.

...but i've pretty much tested every single deck since 2011 as they got released in simulators.

haven't been too involved since zoodiac started dominating in japan because i found the format mind numbing, and i guess i still feel like that with true draco.

Really hoping they gut both of those hard so people start playing pretty much anything else, this new age of goodstuff amalgams really don't inspire me much, i guess they made generic engines too good.

you know there's black mexicans, right?

Actually black were the original mexicans, the aztecs were black.

>Link monsters can't switch their battle position because it would change the direction of their link markers

kangz

can still do noids
infernity getting something in legend 2

Exactly.

Ironic kang posting is still kangposting

Is it weird that i like to have mix up rarity of the same cards in my decks?
For example:
1x Super rare Lumina
1x Ultra rare Lumina
1x Rare Lumina

What are some fun decks to play in link format? Previously used to play Metalfoes and Monarchs

gouki foe

Cloudians

Nice dead game. I'll be over here.

it's not weird, it's disgusting, i can barely stand mismatching sets, much less rarities.

heh

But I've played noids so much, I want something fresh. Was thinking zarc magicians or dinos but dinos will probably die.

dead game but i don't see YOU having a general

you can try zarc and maybe manage 5%

Where's the source for the "LD2 will have Aki, Kiryu, Manjoume, Orichalcos" rumor?

>manage 5%
?

If you like it go ahead. Upgrading rarities doesn't mean shit to me. If I pull a high rarity version of a card I'll only match it if it's cheap. Aside from that I'll use whatever. A seller sent me 2 Gold Choco Magician girls and 1 Ultra. I'm not going to order more just to have a matching set. I will order more because it's a good card in casual decks.

percentage of top they had one week and fell off after

Why the fuck is that not a mechanic, the link markers still point to zones if you fucking tilt the card a hundred gradians, surely that would be pretty interesting.

Which way are you supposed to tilt it?

>no def and can never be

Jesus that thing looks like fucking red1 mixed with demonbane and with weapons straight out of Mech Quest, I mean it's still cool but it looks a bit silly.

The problem is what user said. People will either turn right or left

That would be a mess, because then they'd have to account for the markers in both possible positions for every card.

for

Yeah, good point. They could rule a specific direction but I could see if they didn't want to have to do that.
I suppose it could end up being a mess, it's definitely more balance work but I don't know exactly how much.

ah, it's mostly to play with friends. one is playing like, kozmo and ABC, another lolpsyframes and pure zoodiac, the other is playing RITUALFAIRY and world chalice.

hence why i asked for a fun deck and not a good one. no one is even carrying ash blossoms...

Tellarknights, Zoodiacs

VanguardIsTheSuperiorGame user, which clan(s) do you use?

>playing against pure zoo
>wanting a fun deck

is that a tranformer?

You rang?

If Magic is the more popular trading card game, why is it they don't have any good simulators, either official or fan-based? Pokemon has a great official simulator, and YGO has a good fan-based simulator, but all MtG has is Cockatrice and XMage which are both hot garbage. You'd think with all the money WotC is making off of this supposed "best" game, and with how rabid the fans are to defend their "best" game, they could come up with something useful instead of bloatware.

yoo millenial bruh, when we are going to make the post-capitlism age?

nah granzon with blade

Cockatrice,forge and untap are pretty good, xmage is hot garbage I will agree there.Wotc is going through changes it seems they have another game in the works.I honestly think they should have taken duels and worked on it to make it the official sim it's way better. Also I suggest you look up wagicif you want a fan made sim it's the best sim imo.

they have magic online (?) and the reason there's no good simulators is because they don't want to simulate shit, they go straight to where the money is.

if you are wasting your time playing, might as well spend real money to get real benefits out of it (aka points or whatever).

I always find it cool how some of the kids I grew up with playing against have developed skills like programming a YGO simulator, making fan art, etc. Meanwhile I'm just a notary

I'm still suprised they haven't used the pro engine and made an mtg sim.

>might as well spend real money
You've lost me.

i've given up on pretty much all my artistic ventures to pursue an engineering career, now working in renewable energy and maybe in the future get to R&D or stuff like that.

what i like to believe is that, even if i cannot create any more, i can at least support those who can with my decisions.

>renewable energy
Imo too early to push this but I'm hopeful it will see a lot of progress in the upcoming years.

i keep thinking about how I have no projects outside of school stuff under my belt, and that I should write my own buddyfight simulator, but it never happens.

most people who want to massively test decks and shit do so for tournament info and experience, which mtgo also turns into actual pro points and ranking for invitationals and at least mtg has real prize money so people can somewhat justify it instead of lol pay $X00 on shiny shit that achieves you nothing.

all this said, i haven't played mtg in half a decade but weekly spend on ygo, i've stopped pretending i cared about anything other than nice looking cardboard and japanese combos.

living in a third world jungle, with tons of places not served by the power grid, solar is actually a really good business, specially through governmental projects. i'm more of a smart grid and distributed generation person but you have to start somewhere and then move up to where it matters.

>play a couple of different ygo simulators with links
>they only allow singles
>play ranked games
>more than half the games are exodia/chain burn
>the other portion are bad players
I can't test my deck for shit with this competition. Hopefully Percy gets links this month.

>i can at least support those who can with my decisions
That's pretty noble. I know what you mean.
Just gotta start dude, even if its not perfect. You might attract another user who feels the same way and helps you finish it

So putting the panels in the rooftop of houses and each block makes a sort of network?

yeah, it's one of those things you just have to start and slowly chip away at but for some reason the motivation to improve just isn't there like it was years ago in high school.

Ultra Rares(7/7)
LEDU-EN001 Red-Eyes Baby Dragon*
LEDU-EN002 Gearfried the Red-Eyes Iron Knight
LEDU-EN003 Red-Eyes Slash Dragon
LEDU-EN004 Red-Eyes Fang with Chain*
LEDU-EN009 Amazoness Pet Baby Tiger*
LEDU-EN016 Stronghold Whale*
LEDU-EN032 Red Roid Call*
Super Rares(7/7)
LEDU-EN008 Amazoness Princess
LEDU-EN015 The Legendary Fisherman II
LEDU-EN024 Cyberdarkness Dragon*
LEDU-EN025 Cyberdark Inferno*
LEDU-EN030 Super Vehicroid - Mobile Base*
LEDU-EN036 Water Dragon Cluster*
LEDU-EN037 Deuterion*
Rares(10/10)
LEDU-EN010 Amazoness Call*
LEDU-EN011 Amazoness Ambush*
LEDU-EN017 Rage of Kairyu-Shin*
LEDU-EN018 Sea Stealth Attack*
LEDU-EN022 Cyberdark Cannon*
LEDU-EN023 Cyberdark Claw*
LEDU-EN029 Mixeroid*
LEDU-EN031 Megaroid City*
LEDU-EN038 Bonding - D2O*
LEDU-EN039 Bonding - DHO*

Enjoy your trash and trash 2.0 to be revealed later this month.

no one fucking cares
go be a list fag elsewhere

>All new Red-Eyes are Ultras
lol