>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
>Autumn Logo Submissions
>shitposting & autism
>page 9

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zrp8bCUNcFFHcduIYWpIMkpGziKSK28mdf0IxFP4yms/edit?usp=sharing
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for benis

Have a VGL team or want to start one? Friendlies are here and the barrier to entry is nice and low.

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Veeky Forums_League_9_Friendlies

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zrp8bCUNcFFHcduIYWpIMkpGziKSK28mdf0IxFP4yms/edit?usp=sharing
It's a mess, though. The important stuff is at the bottom.

>it sure damn helps
Does it really, though? Can you back that up with anything but saying "they won the cup"? You're free to do a round of similar tests with /lgbt/ on and off height abuse.

>the reasons why they're successful
Why are they successful? Are you implying that the reason is height abuse? Do you have any proof that it's the 199 cm Kinsey that made them win?
Actually, you don't have to go far. How about the fact that Kinsey scored only one goal in Summer, while 189 cm Autogynephilia scored six, Special Snowflake (175 cm 77 SS) three, LGBTQetc (88 LMF) one and Hon (193 cm CB) also one?

>every winner lucks out
>/lgbt/ had better tactics because of HA
Proofs, user? Anything to back that up? You acknowledge that luck is a thing in the cup, yet you're so sure that /lgbt/ won not because of luck but because of their tactics. Have you tested them?
7/8 last cup winners have been away teams. Nerfs when?

It's as proven as the original Height Abuse was, even moreso since we've had more of a sample size to work with.

Time to try and revive /dng/

Nth for height abuse is not proven to matter, at least except for some limited evidence for GKs. Cup success is not statistical proof because as we seem to have agreed, all cup success is rather random. Arguing that 3/4 winners (or whatever) used HA = proof that it's abusive is like arguing that a coin is unfair because it came up heads 3/4 times.

>7/8 last cup winners have been away teams. Nerfs when?
I agree heights should be unregulated. Everyone should be 205 at all times.

So you don't have anything to add to this. Here's your (You) back.

I'm simply taking your ideas and implimenting them retroactively. Results don't matter, so the fact that three of the top 4 in that cup were the tallest teams in the cup is meaningless, and Height Abuse is not a real thing. Plus, heights don't matter, right?

Perhaps teams like /lgbt/ have a big man with way higher stats that's way taller than 98% of opposing CBs to win balls in the air and then play them on to little men (little being relative in the case of 189cm Autogynephilia) who then score or assist. Big man, little man. Just a thought. Not to mention that corners are absolute fucking bullshit in this game and having taller players helps a fuckton on those.

>You acknowledge that luck is a thing in the cup, yet you're so sure that /lgbt/ won not because of luck but because of their tactics.
There's a reason it's called a weighted diceroll, dipshit. Their (and /u/'s) tactics were able to incorperate HA successfully, while teams that were able to incorporate the AA positions fell relatively early.

>setup men don't exist

And by what methods have you figured out the weight on the dice? If you had a d6 that came up 4, 4, 3, 4, 6, 1, would you be sure that it was weighted toward 4? Because statistically that's not an especially unusual result even with a fair die.

technically if they were able to incorporate the AA positions effectively they wouldn't have fallen early.

Remove fun all together

If the height charts were even, yes. But that's not what happened now, is it? Or are you saying every single AA tactic was terrible?

just let the cup die at this point
its all just one big circlejerk

We have a lot more than 6 dicerolls over even just 2017's cups, la. The fact that over 3 cups plus the VGL the dice keeps rolling on height abuse not just for the finals but for the final losers and a lot of the KO brackets says that maybe the die is a bit more loaded than it needs to be.

OK, Height Abuse will stay.

I'm not informed enough on what AA tactics were tried to make that judgement call. I'm just saying that either:

1. they all were bad
or
2. the bonuses to use them weren't sufficient

Veeky Forums is coming back. See you fuccbois in Autumn.

/d/ were the best team that actually used AAs (/an/ barely used theirs instead going for their 180cm CMF at SS for two knockout matches and they're the worst frauds this year anyway). They got PES'd by /m/ who used their AAs literally once (not counting their awful livemanagement to one part of fluids against Veeky Forums).

That's possible. Kinsey has three assists, same as Special Snowflake, the special manlet. I thought the issue was more the tall player receiving a high ball, whether from a corner or a cross, and heading it into the net.

How do you know that they incorporated HA successfully, and that they didn't just, you know, lucked out on the diceroll? How do you know that their tactics were successful only because of HA, and that they wouldn't achieve the same result without it?

It's simple to find out, just test the same match a couple times. I did, and I haven't found anything that would suggest you're right.

F A S H I O N M I S T A Just use a gold supersub on it this time, trust me :^)

>Veeky Forums is back
>They make the babby cup
>Lose in the finals again

Absolutely based.

You're goddamn right it's possible because I just described how most /lgbt/ attacks go. NOW you're getting it.

does this mean theres someone doing verifications again?

Wow what a faggot

/lgbt/ is basically the fucking hawks of the cup, regardless

>No fans at all
>Always fucking sucked
>Never had anything going for them
>Suddenly get a transcendent talent
>Start to get good
>Win babby cup
>Go undefeated until """throwing"""" game against /toy/
>get to the final in a rigged way
>Win in the most bullshit way possible

They're guaranteed to be busted soon. /lgbt/ can fade out just like /trv/ because of how many """fans""" they goy

> Fuji

Stop mercing, you faggot.

>the Fujile memes were real all along

>How do you know that they incorporated HA successfully, and that they didn't just, you know, lucked out on the diceroll?
Because /lgbt/ wasn't the only one who did so. You're going to tell me every HA team just got lucky, then? I'm sure out of alllll those dice rolls it just so -happened- that it popped up the same way everytime.

Or maybe they have good tactics because they know how to integrate HA into their tactics, which doesn't have an equivilent with AA.

As much I go to the board I don't want you managing the team. Either fuck off or revive your old team.

>people are talking about AA seriously when the second A is just a 10 point nerf instead of 13 or whatever

>tfw you mare your fake team in a few days but fell in love with it after AGL2
Any other memes I can enter a fake team in?

t. you cannot possibly browse more than one board

iktfb
I think all the weekends are filled up through Autumn, though, so probably not.

lmao

A team's fanbase is fully entitled to refuse a manager. Even more so now that autopilots are possible.

then complain on Veeky Forums and not in /4ccg/
i'm assuming he made a thread to get a ded team revived so you could have complained there if you had found it
if not then wait for the next thread

There is a difference between refusing a manager for an actual reason or just refusing cause you are a sensible bitch and /p/ hurt your feelings once. I could understand if you didnt want egos like Karth or people like Twonky or >Art manage but why Fuji?

Because he's a merc. He has no connection to he board and the only reason why he is trying to go for Veeky Forums is because /p/ got culled.

proofs?

who Veeky Forumsrmy here?

How the fuck do you know? Do you have his browser history at hand right now?

So if Veeky Forums and /x/ make it back, can we possibly see /cgl/ or /hm/ return?

>win balls in the air and then play them on to little men
>I just described how most /lgbt/ attacks go
Interesting. I've looked at their knockout matches and the /sp/ match, watched all 10 goals (they had 13 total), and in exactly zero of them Kinsey won the ball in the air and scored or passed them off to someone else. One Kinsey's assist was from Autogynephilia passing it to him before he crossed to Special Snowflake, the other he stole the ball from a bad opponent pass and crossed to Autogynephilia. His one goal was from him receiving a short pass while being in the box completely unopposed.
It's still possible that you're right and it is indeed how most /lgbt/ attacks go, but then that means that /lgbt/ basically score only when they don't do those attacks.

Being lucky is just one part of it, but you nicely ignored the second one.
How can you tell that without HA, the teams that won would've lost? Where's the evidence that a tactic performs better when used in combination with HA?
What I'm saying is that it's entirely possible a team would've won without using height abuse, and that it's entirely possible a team shouldn't have won even with height abuse.

Exactly, you just assumed shit in the first place without any proof at all because "it is obvious lmao". So I'm gonna go ahead and say that you aren't Veeky Forums. Checkmate

How much teams to revive until we get a mega fetus?

I actually want to see /pol/ vs. Veeky Forums in fetus because of shia memes

Well, we are probably going to need a couple more, so basically revivals of /p/, /cgl/, /gif/, /3/, /ic/, /hr/, /t/, and /s/ for a mega fetus. And maybe /diy/

How many more teams until the revived are greater than the culled?

delet this or does someone want to use it?

brb, I asking /ic/ or /diy/ if they want to be back :^)

Delet this. Fucking chase and status ass lookin logo

1 cup of bleach for the hard drive
Rest of bottle for you

T. Went to the board so much he missed the cup thread going on for the last five days.

Is this (You), page 9? Is this (Me)?

>What I'm saying is that it's entirely possible a team would've won without using height abuse, and that it's entirely possible a team shouldn't have won even with height abuse.
Possible, yes. Possiblitiy doesn't mean shit in the face of actuality.

So, where we're at right now:
No tests suggest HA increases the effectivity of strikers
/lgbt/ who successfully utilized HA never scored in a manner where Kinsey's extra 10 cm would come into play
It's possible that teams would win using the same tactics without HA
It's possible that teams using HA won thanks to a stroke of luck
Conclusion: HA is broken

Does that sound correct?

>/lgbt/ who successfully utilized HA never scored in a manner where Kinsey's extra 10 cm would come into play
Again, you're pretending that he's not doing anything because he's not scoring, instead of accepting that he can also be a setup man and interrupt plays that otherwise could result in goals for the other team.
Also saying "it's possible" doesn't mean anything in reality. /k/ could beat Veeky Forums, /lgbt/, and /u/ all at once, it doesn't mean they're a good team.

In a vaccum, from game to game, it's possible to win without HA or for those HAs to have luck. If they keep getting lucky every time then maybe there's smoke where there's fire.

>/k/ could beat Veeky Forums, /lgbt/, and /u/ all at once, it doesn't mean they're a good team.
And what would make them a good team?

Making the elites and staying up (or being a strong Yo-yo). Or winning the cup.

Being one of Veeky Forums, /mu/, /gd/ or /asp/, of course

Now that we got a whole work week without agl2 games here's a check in with the races for golden boot, ball, and glove. Please to analyze these statistics.

Current Boot: /edge/ EDG & /ita/ Pizza Margherita (tie: 8 Goals)
Current Ball: /ita/ Mafia & /agdg/ Give Up (tie: 6 Assists)
Current Glove: /ita/ Vaffanculo & /edge/ GET OUT (tie: 17 saves)

>Accel Sammer

I've seen the thread but its pointless to argue cause its prob /4ccg/ people bumping the threads or fuji hiring some people to do his bidding. You can call me names but it was pointless to argue in the thread...

It's what the stats page says

PIZZAPASTA

>/ita/ the only one with a person in the top 3 of all 3 categories
Are they /ourguys/?

Them actually facing a team like /jp/, /vp/, and Veeky Forums

>winning the cup.
>good team
Uhhh...

Having the golden glove is more a sign of them getting lucky than being good, it means they might get E X P O S E D.

If nobody can beat them, then they may be good.

/u/ was literally "corner kick and win" the team, so they aren't "good" in the right way

Also, broome street captcha AGAIN

Or >PES. Happened before, and plenty of times.

how the fuck can /fhg/ top goalscorer only have two goals in 4 games. Jesus.

Yes, 8 straight PESings. Nobody can be a good team.

>you're pretending that he's not doing anything because he's not scoring
I've watched /lgbt/'s goal situations. In zero of them was Kinsey's height a factor. None of those goals were thanks to "a big man with way higher stats that's way taller than 98% of opposing CBs to win balls in the air and then play them on to little men" or from a corner for Kinsey to head it in. His two assists I've seen had the setup of "receive pass, cross to another striker" without fighting off any defenders or getting balls from the air. You're free to watch the matches yourself.

I don't really know what you're talking about with that good team bit. I'm not debating what teams are or aren't good.

>In a vaccum, from game to game, it's possible to win without HA or for those HAs to have luck. If they keep getting lucky every time then maybe there's smoke where there's fire.
You (once again?) ignored the "win without HA" part. If, in a vacuum, I test one game, and find out that the team wins the same amount with and without HA, who's to say that isn't the case in other games? They don't have to keep getting lucky, they can be the better team. But they could be the better team even without using HA.
Take the tested example - /n/ won 38.7% of the matches. Without HA, they won 36%. The difference is the tall GK (roughly the same amount of shots and goals for /n/ between the two), which makes the difference roughly one in fifty games.
In all those knockout matches /lgbt/ won, Kinsey's HA didn't come into play when they scored. If he was 189 cm tall instead, they would've still won. HA isn't responsible for that win, or for that star (which they apparently still don't have on the logo).

They only have low scoring games.

>/sp/ lost because >longball
>Veeky Forums lost because of BS
>/int/ lost because of benuldies
>Veeky Forums lost because of """controller problems"""
>/toy/ lost because of >longball
>/u/ lost because of madokami

Totally an """"""""""""""elite""""""""""""""" team

VIL
VIL
VIL

Did /afl/ not get any saves against /bnha/?

Sup /mlp/?

>"muh /mlp/ is in this thread"

I don't even browse the damn board or even care for them. I'm glad they're rotting in hell

I just got my shitposting mixed up, gonna cut my losses. Got enough (You)s.
Thanks la

>/merit/ wanted culling
>all they did was replace ded small market teams with soon to be ded small market teams

And you retards wanted /lgbt/ revived lmao

I don't wanted /lgbt/,I wanted /hm/ back

You just wanted the fucking gays.

You can revive any team, but because a certain dumbass let one team win a game in the qualifiers, this mess unfurled

>/merit/ wanted to cull dead teams
>culled small market teams with native board managers
>created a vacuum filled by mercs reviving dead teams
Pottery.

>"we want the fans"
>"lol we're putting blatant mercs with zero board attention and DF padding"
>"support the mercs"
/merit/

Don't you think that if he hired people to post on the thread he could just have done that to avoid /p/ from getting culled? Also no one on /4ccg/ knew about the poll or it would have been mentioned like happens every time.
You need to have some faith in humanity, user.

>wake up
>/afl/ pulled off a comeback with GAJ scoring the winner
MUSCULAR ELITE GAJ ON BACK TO GEELONG WATCH

I mean, did /t/ even have a real manager?

He is as real as autopilots and Fuji

Enlighten me on fuji.

As real as the Heolocaust