>b ike is shit

>mfw people think hector is gonna win

where's chad Hector

BASED Nips do it again!

Post THAT Cumilla picture.
You know the one.

NUKE JAPAN AGAIN

So this is the last?
YEESH you're fast!! I couldn't keep up. The collection has now grown so large it has to be spread across 3 images: the first two are images that were native, or could reasonable scale to 250x250 pixels. The 3rd is the mix.

THANKS, BUDDY! These are great!!

>mfw Camilla loses.

im lactose intolerant

how will i continue to post on /feg/ after mommyposters fully take over the place

powerful gay

It's like I'm in a /sp/ thread

I hope the artist that drew Camilla fucking her way to victory in the wyvern v pegs gauntlet does a continuation for this one.
>Lyn starts out dominating Camilla but tires herself out
>Camilla is used to such rigorous fucking and turns the tables right on time for her climax as Lyn lays there sweating profusely

So is Begnion fucked? The Apostle became the queen of Daein. Will Daein become a religious authority in future Tellius? Will Sothe and Miccy fuck and have children?

I think that urvan Ike is mine.

if the camillafags get even half a percent over their predicted score lyn will get a multiplier and they get cucked by their own greed

>Camilla will overshoot and give Lyn a bonus
Well it was a good match wasn't it?

Post baras

MOMMY'S

GOING

TO

WIN

>Camilla domming Ike
I want her to win the gauntlet just for that desu

Honestly Lyn can still win this, if Camilla team goes too hard in the bonus hour then they will push Lyn into a bonus hour and Lyn will win.
So be careful Team Camilla.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK YOU MERRIC

-ATK +DEF TOO

FUCK YOU

p 2

Yeah no problem! It's pretty fun making them in ps and I've gotten pretty fast at it.
Let me know if you want me to make more.

Nobody draws Gareth though

Why did Japan have to ruin all the fun?

But seriously, look how sheer his tunic is. You can see every last inch of his muscles through his clothes, and he's probably too dumb to even realize it.

Can you imagine being around him? He's hot as fuck and obviously has an amazing body under the frumpy cape, but he's completely oblivious to it. He probably doesn't even realize what his body is really even for thanks to his training-addled mind keeping his brain in a constant, endless fog of training induced numbness. You could probably walk right up to him, lift up his cape and press your crotch against his ass, bulging dick lodged right between his asscheeks and as long as you just casually do light sword exercises his swole brain wouldn't realize what you were doing, even when you started rocking your hips to jerk yourself off with his hard, muscular ass through the fabric.

God, what a stupid hunk.

They really made the greens inaccessible for all the banners.

I've blown 200 something orbs on the Hector one and I didn't even get a single one.

Who is the /TSU/ of Fire Emblem?

snuff
whuff

How concerning!

>japs

HECTOR BROS
THIS MAN CAN'T WIN

AND LET'S GO LYN

Thank you, made me feel a bit better about my -atk +def Eirika

Should I throw my remaining 600 flags on Hector?

>it's anyone's game at this point
I CAN'T HANDLE THE ANTICIPATION ANYMORE

Just don't eat the brownies

I'm actually considering not voting at all during the last bonus for this reason. I only went on team Camilla to begin with for the feathers, but now I kind of want to see the ensuing chaos more.

Fucker broke my pity rate, can I sacrifice his shit to anyone?

>Mfw Camilla wins

Monkey's paw time: your most desired character is immediately put into the game, but is drawn by your least favorite artist (can be someone outside of FEH's current artist circle). What's the result?

why did you have to put this image in my head, now I really want it

shut up soren

Cute Velouria!

Oh boy oh boy, last round better give me lots of those bonus hours, I'm blueballing like a motherfucker over here

p 3

Again, nice work, user. The collection is large now.

Wo Dao+ is fucking ridiculously good, dude. Unless your Pity rate was above 4%, you shouldnt be angry.

Give his sword to Athena she can use it really well

GREEN MOMMY
YUMMMMMM

This art isn't great, but the concept just does things to my dick.

I hope Camilla wins.

I hope it makes the Japs angry.

I hope we get apologems.

this is the future mommyposters chose

What was your pity rate?

Lyn (1st place) losing to Camilla (4th place) sounds much more embarrassing than Lucina (2nd place) losing to Lyn, the latter of which is a comprehensible scenario, the former is literally an upset.

But Lyn's fanbase is singing quite the different tune now that the shoe is on the other foot. Expect many "multipliers are unfair"/"gauntlets are pointless they don't matter" essays later tonight, I saw quite a few already earlier today.

same
it's a conflicting feeling

Wait till final hour to see if we're losing by then

>Ueda Lewyn/Ishtar

Yes
Fight for heck

There's loads of reds that would like his weapon, Palla in particular if you're making a flying team.

Wo Dao is one of the best inheritable swords, even makes meh units much more viable.

don't you want me in your gacha game user?

You might be the difference between winning and losing.

>mfw japs are going to overshoot Lyn into a bonus
>Lyn wins

I'm fine with Finn never being in the game if it means that Kinshi will never draw him.

I have neither seen nor played a game with good writing in damn near eight years. Point me to one and you'll have my gratitude.

Lyn was projected to lose until Japan woke up. What do you think?

Post Lukas

>Camilla pushes Lyn into bonus
>Lyn's bonus pushes Camilla back into bonus
>Camilla's bonus puts her barely back ahead of Lyn
>round ends
yummy

Tell me, is there even a softer & more cute girl? I think not!

>not using the speedy edgelord of unholy growths
He's Fir's uncle too, you wouldn't do this to her

all those hitler digits made me think:
what is the ratio of whites to non-whites in fire emblem as a whole?
I assume it is orders of magnitude lower than your average normie game which requires diversity points to survive the media.

Requesting the Virgin/Chad meme with Innes and Ephraim.

>time limit chain challenge maps
the Echoes CC set and SA2 are going to give me a tumor.

>keep rolling for more Lancinas
>get another +atk Rein and Swordbreaker fodder
A fine $6

>not voting during the last bonus
>not skyrocketing in cumulative/team score for feathers
>not letting lyn get the bonus so you can get another bonus right after for more points

Remind me to never try to Ironman Thracia ever again, /feg/.
What a horrible 5 chapter experience.

Even the naming is fun, see? It's just good times all around.

>make a cool dragon with a good aoe buff
>give him almost zero resistance
>right after he joins you there's a map of infinite move mages
Did they think people were going to use this fucker?

why did she tell them it had breast milk in it? real what you sow

this is one of the closest gauntlet matches yet

>Canas drawn by Clarisse's artist

Dear god no

oni chieftain or blacksmith rinkah

Lynfags never post unless she's competing with another girl. And that's because it's not Lynfags: it's the stand-in mouthpiece for oldfags to group under.

>flashbacks to that vocaroo
That guy is literally /feg/ personified, he should do another while calling me a faggot

Lucky Rein

>>Camilla's bonus puts her barely back ahead of Lyn
that wouldn't happen, lyn would get too far ahead after a bonus for camilla to overtake her again with a single bonus

That's a cute army of boyfriends.

begone, its milking time, not tsuntime

Atleast post a better art.

But yes, I do.

So when is this game getting real content to do? The only engaging content right now is TT, which is an incredibly sad statement to make, especially considering it's like once every two months. Chain challenges and squad assaults are the epitome of artificial difficulty, and once you've gone and autistically planned every single fucking move to clear them (e.g. me), that's it, there's nothing else to do under the Story Maps. GHBs are cleared on day 1, arena is incredibly stale and you get your weekly score in a day anyway, these turn limit maps were a joke, as were every other special map previously, and I don't need to explain why voting gauntlets are a complete and utter excuse of "content".

tl;dr this game is actually dead, there's actually nothing left to do. What is ISIS going to do about this?

>Soleil w/ a Dragonstone
>Andrew Dobson

Thank you.

You are the best. I look forward to any future works.

I already have him and he had better IVs. The one I summoned is shit.

Anyone else, I don't think her IVs are the best.

Like 4% or more. Even bought some orbs before he came along

MUSCLE MILK